剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Okay.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
很有帮助
This has been helpful.
有消息会通知你们
We'll get back to you.
莉兹
Liz...
莉兹... 你在干什么
Liz, Liz, Liz, what the fuck are you doing?!
她想要我的意见 这就是我的意见
She wanted my opinion. She got it.
我们想接这个案子 莉兹
We want this job, Liz.
我们不能让她觉得我们可能不专业
We can't have her thinking that maybe we're, uh, amateurs here.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
其它九家律所都在说同样的东西
Nine other law firms are saying exactly the same thing.
关于弹劾没什么新料了
There's nothing new to say about impeachment.
除了这个
Except this.
我觉得这里可能有点意思
I think we might have something here.
想要我离开一下吗
Want me to come back?
不
No.
不 我们只是表示友善
No. We are just being friendly.
我离开了几个星期
I've been away a few weeks.
没事 很高兴看到热恋的情侣
Oh, no, I'm so happy when I see two people in love.
-德鲁 -对 热恋情侣
- Look, Drew. - Yes, two people in love.
我也很高兴
I'm happy, too.
你听起来还很真心
And you sound so authentic.
你想要我怎样 梅丽莎
Well, what would you like me to do now, Marissa?
坐下捧我笑话的场
Sit there and laugh at my jokes.
你们认识多久了
So how long have you two known each other?
有一阵子了
Uh, a while.
还记得律所的那事吗 疑似化学物品袭击
Remember that thing at work? The chemical scare.
德鲁 救了我们
Well, Drew, he took care of us.
对
Oh, right.
我们都认识四年了
Well, we've known each other for four years.
所以...
Mm-hmm. So...
-德鲁 -什么 不好意思
- Oh, Drew, Drew. - Mm. Yeah, what? Sorry.
什么 还要啤酒吗
Uh, what? More beer?
不是 是我们的朋友
No, our friends.
是
Yes.
很高兴你们和好如初
I'm really glad that you're doing, uh, well.
因为梅丽莎说你们之前出问题了
'Cause Marissa told me you were having problems.
-德鲁 -什么
- Drew! - What?
-抱歉 -不 没事
- Oh, sorry. - No, no.
没事 没关系
No, that's okay.
我们现在和好了
We're doing good now.
事实上 我们准备结婚了
Actually, we're thinking about getting married.
天呐
Oh, my God!
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
婚礼会在春天举♥行♥
It's gonna be a spring wedding.
在鹰岭 你们会来吗
At Eagle Ridge. You guys'll come?
当然
Of course.
怎么了
Excuse me?
搞什么
Hey! What the fuck?
天呐 搞什么...
Oh, my God! What the...
住手
Stop!
-都住手 -这个家伙打了我们的朋友
- Everybody, stop! Hey! - This guy punched our friend!
你朋友拍了张我女朋友走光的照片
Hey, your friend took an up-skirt photo of my girlfriend!
真的假的 你有病吧
Seriously?! What the fuck is wrong with you?!
好吧 你们所有人 出去
Okay, everybody, out!
都出去 你们所有人 出去
Everyone out! All of y'all, out!
天呐
Oh, my God.
你刚为了我把一个人打得落花流水
You just beat the shit out of somebody for me.
也没有那么严重
Well, half the shit.
那个保镖把我拦住了
I mean, the bouncer stopped me.
但之前从没有人为我这样过
Yeah, but no one's ever done that for me before.
-你流血了 -只有一点点
- You're bleeding. - Just a little bit.
好吧 我想我们要回家了
Okay, um, I think we're gonna head home.
不 等下 我们可以再找个酒吧
Oh, no, wait. We'll just find another bar.
算了 今晚还是到此为止吧
No, I think we're just gonna call it a night.
是 太刺♥激♥了
Yeah, yeah. Uh, too much excitement.
再见
I'll see you later.
好吧 明晚
Okay, well, tomorrow night.
我们请 我们要给你们的好消息敬酒
But our treat. We need to toast your news.
我们的好消息
Our news?
结婚了
Getting married.
对 是
Uh...Yeah. Right.
注意安全 你们俩 别打架了
Stay safe, you two. No more fistfights.
这个保证不了
I can't promise that.
你身上沾到我的血了
Oh, I got blood on you.
他把那个人打翻在地了
He knocked that guy out.
可不是
Yeah, I know.
他会杀了他
He was gonna kill him.
不 他拍了梅丽莎的走光照片
Well, no, I mean, he took a photo up Marissa's skirt.
没有 我觉得没有
No. I don't think he was.
我觉得德鲁就是想打人
I think Drew just wanted to hit someone.
不 不好说
No, I don't know.
我们非得再约一次吗
Do we have to see them again?
不知道
Uh... I don't know.
梅丽莎是我的好朋友
I mean, Marissa's a friend.
好吧
Okay, well,
如果我是你的话 我会和她谈谈
I would talk to her if I were you.
和那样的人谈恋爱挺危险的
People like that can be dangerous in a relationship.
你没事吧
You all right?
看情况了
That depends.
什么情况
On?
什么什么
What?
你说那要看情况了
You said that depends on something.
什么
What?
好吧 交谈愉快
Okay, good conversation.
你想我一会儿再过来吗
Oh, you want me to come back?
不 就是找你的
No, no, no. This is for you.
你想聊一聊
Uh, you wanted to talk?
是的
Oh, yeah. Yep.
我只是想提醒你们注意一下电视制片人
Uh, I just, I just wanted to give you a heads-up on Marshall Lock,
-马歇尔·洛克 -对
- the TV producer. - Yes.
他已经跟我们谈过了
He already talked to us.
-是吗 -是
- He did? - Mm-hmm.
我刚打算提醒你们
Oh. Well, I was just going to warn you
他想起诉芝加哥生产税
that he wanted to sue on Chicago production taxes...
不 他想去其他律所
No, he wants to go to another firm.
什么
What?
对 他抱怨你的情绪波动
Yeah, he complained about your mood swings.
我的情绪波动 什么情绪波动
My mood swings? What mood swings?
他说你昨天出现了情绪波动
Well, he said there were mood swings yesterday.
太疯狂了
That's crazy.
中期妊娠会出现这样的症状
This is to be expected in the second trimester.
是 但我没做什么
Oh, yeah, uh, but there was nothing I-I did...
别激动 坐
Don't get excited. H-Have a seat.
等等
Wait a minute.
这跟我怀孕没有任何关系
This has nothing to do with my pregnancy.
我昨天让他一个人呆了五分钟
I left him alone for five minutes yesterday...
别生气 我们都没觉得有什么
Don't get upset. We-We're all fine.
我没有生气 我没有...
I'm not getting upset. I'm not...
我为何不给他打个电♥话♥
Look, um, why don't I give him a call.
看他是否会再次考虑我们
See if he'll give us a second chance.
为何不由我来打
Well, why don't I call him?
-不 -不
- No. - No. No.
让戴安去试探他
Let's let, let's let Diane sound him out.
伊斯曼来了
Oh, Eastman's here.
-谢谢你 卢卡 -我
- Thank you, Lucca. - I...
谢谢 谢谢 卢卡
Thank you. Thanks, Lucca.
卢卡 谢谢 谢谢
Lucca, thank you. Thanks.
借过 亲爱的
Excuse me, honey.
伊斯曼女士 你好
Ms. Eastman, hello.
-早上好 -早
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表