剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
有道理
Good point.
我有个弟弟
I have a brother
这辈子都对我恨之入骨
who has held a grudge against me all his life.
我是好学生
I was the good student,
他精力旺盛 很难搞
he was... hyper and hard to handle.
他认为我们的父母更爱我
He thought our parents liked me better.
是这样吗
Did they?
是的
Yes.
我能去上大学读法学院
So I was the one who got to go to college and law school,
而他去参军
and he went into the military
然后因卖♥♥大♥麻♥被捕
and then got arrested for selling marijuana.
而现在
And now,
因为他的一个叫"狱友法援"的白♥痴♥应用
I've been subpoenaed to testify against him
我被传唤去说对他不利的证词
for some idiotic app of his called BigHouseLegal.
等等 "狱友法援"吗
Wait, BigHouseLegal.Com?
-应该是 怎么了 -我有个
- I think so. Why? - I have a friend
在公民自♥由♥协会的朋友跟我说过这个
at ACLU who was telling me about this.
他说这应用太棒了
He says it's great.
不 他肯定是指其他的
Oh, no, that must be something else.
这是个骗局
This is a scam.
-是这个吗 -是
- Is that it? - Yeah.
我朋友说它给犯人一个发声的地方
My friend says it really gives inmates a voice.
他被控什么
What-what's he being sued for?
无证执业
Um, practicing law without a license.
他们想把它关闭吗 太糟了
And they want to shut it down? Too bad.
玛娅
Maia.
你说过你想要个导师吗
You said you wanted a mentor?
对 我需要
Uh, yes, I do.
很好 我们走
Good. Let's go.
你好 我是卢卡
Hi. It's Lucca.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
家具都去哪了
What happened to all the furniture?
这是临时的
It's temporary.
我们在开派对来展示新办公室
We're having a party to show off the new offices.
你到这来见谁
Who are you here to see?
卢卡·奎恩
Lucca Quinn.
楼下 右边第二间
Downstairs. Second door to the right.
好 太好了 谢谢
Okay, great. Thanks.
一天两次 就像我第一次领圣餐
Wow, twice in one day. This is like my first communion.
监狱改造部要起诉你吗
The Department of Correction is suing you?
是 问这个干嘛
Yeah. Why?
他们想让你破产
They want to bankrupt you.
我知道 你想知道什么 姐
I know. What do you need, sis?
-我看过你的网站 -好吧
- I looked at your site. - Okay.
挺不错 它有一定的用处
So... It's good. It serves a purpose.
我希望我能想出这个
I wish I'd thought of it.
别哄我
Look, don't patronize me.
我没有 老天
I'm not. Jesus.
你能别把我说的话看得那么表面吗
Can you not just take what I say at face value?
你感到惊讶吗
Are you surprised?
我们上次谈话时
The last time we talked,
你说再也别打电♥话♥给你
you said to never call you.
我在想为什么 因为你偷钱了
I wonder why. Because you stole money.
因为我需要保释金
Because I needed bail money.
你想怎么样 让我呆在监狱吗
What you want to do, keep me in there?
无论如何 行 都是过去的事了
Whatever. Okay. Fine. It's past.
取证会上你不能自己代表自己
You can't represent yourself in a deposition.
你需要一个律师
You need a lawyer.
卢卡 谢谢 但你也被传唤了
Lucca, thanks. But you're being deposed, too,
-所以我不能指望你 -不 不是我
- so I can't expect you... - No, not me.
卢卡 你好 我很抱歉
Lucca, hi. I'm so sorry.
这地方太让人混乱了
This place is so confusing.
你得先上楼再下楼
You have to go upstairs to go downstairs?
我知道 出于安保考虑
I know. It's about security.
埃尔斯贝特 我想跟你介绍我的弟弟
Um, Elsbeth, I want to introduce you to my brother,
多米尼克
Dominic.
你弟弟
Your brother?
天啊 你好
Oh, my God. Hi!
多米尼克 这位是埃尔斯贝特·塔肖尼
Uh, Dominic, this is Elsbeth Tascioni,
我认识的最棒的律师之一
one of the best lawyers I've ever met.
没有 哪里是
Na-- aw. No, I am not.
我只是
I'm just...
你刚搬进来吗
So, did you just move in here?
是
Yeah.
监狱改造部因多米尼克开♥发♥的
Um, the Department of Corrections
机器人律师应用
has brought a civil suit against Dominic
对他提起民事诉讼
for a robo-lawyering app that he invented,
我俩都被传唤了
and we're both being deposed.
机器人律师
Robo-lawyering.
真的吗 它是做什么的
Really? What does that do?
它帮助犯人申诉虐待
It helps prison inmates sue for mistreatment.
我曾在监狱呆过一个漫长的周末
I once spent a long weekend in prison,
那滋味不好受 相信我说的话
and it was not pleasant, believe you me.
不 等等 那是尼亚加拉大瀑布
No, wait, that was Niagara Falls.
对 没错
Yeah, that's right.
我去那度的蜜月
My honeymoon.
大家说那很浪漫 但
People say it's romantic, but...
总之 如果你需要我准备好了
Anyway, I'm ready to go if you want me.
跟我说说这个
So, take me through this.
你的网站怎么运作的
How does your website work?
如果你在坐牢 而你需要投诉
Well, if you're in prison and you have a complaint--
没有医疗看护
no medical attention,
不能看电视
denial of television privileges,
或者甚至是被看守骚扰 你登录后
or even harassment by guards-- you log on,
这个网站会让你回答50到80个问题
and the website takes you through 50 to 80 questions
来帮助你缩小投诉范围
to help narrow down your complaint.
就这样吗
Is that it?
不
No.
然后这个网站会给出一些建议
The site then offers advice
比如哪个法♥院♥会给你立案
as to which court to file your complaint
哪个法♥院♥会给你发文书
and will shoot out the paperwork for you.
我问你 奎恩先生 你上过法学院吗
Let me ask you, Mr. Quinn, have you attended law school?
没有
No.
你在美国任何领土或州
And are you licensed to practice law
持有律师从业执照吗
in any state or territory in the U.S.?
-没有 -而你却在网上给法律建议
- No. - And yet, here you are giving legal advice online.
这是个问句吗 施密特先生
Is that a question, Mr. Schmidt?
因为听起来像是一句评论
'Cause it sounded like a comment.
在末尾加个问号♥ 女士
Just put a question mark on the end, ma'am.
我只是帮忙填表
I'm just helping to file paperwork.
他们没有
They don't...
他们的投诉渠道对犯人不友好
they don't make it easy for cons.
原因大家都清楚
I wonder why.
网站会指导犯人走整个流程 就这些
This guides inmates through the process, that's all.
从没说过我是个律师
Never said I was a lawyer.
奎恩先生 我可以说
Mr. Quinn, I could say
我不是抢劫犯
I'm not a mugger,
但如果我用刀指着你
but if I take your wallet
拿走了你的钱包 猜怎么着
at knifepoint, guess what?
这个比喻很奇怪
That's a weird analogy.
还有谁觉得奇怪吗
Does anyone else find that weird?
我暂时问完了
I'm finished for the moment.
奎恩先生 你知道
Mr. Quinn, do you know why
监狱改造处为什么要关掉你的网站吗
the Department of Correction is trying to stop your website?
我猜是他们每年收到犯人的投诉
My guess is they usually receive under 1,000 complaints
不到一千起
a year from convicts.
用了网站后收到超过13000份
With my site, they've received over 13,000.
是这叫滥用诉讼权利
Yes, it's called abuse of process, sir.
所以我们要起诉
That's why we're suing.
属于普通法中的故意侵权行为
It's a common law intentional tort.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表