剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
背叛有第一次 就会有第二次
Well, someone who betrayed you once will betray you again.
这是真理
That's a given.
是 但与知根知底的恶魔同行会更安全吧
Yeah, but isn't it better to go with the devil that you know?
我一直都搞不懂这句话
I never understood that expression.
为什么一定要与恶魔同行呢
Why not go with no devils?
我只是不想每天奔波 只为律所的正常运营
I just don't like hustling every day to keep this firm afloat.
你明明就想
Yes, you do.
明明很喜欢
You love it.
你有试过裸盖菇素吗
Have you ever taken psilocybin?
迷幻蘑菇吗 没
Mushrooms? No.
但有试过迷幻药
LSD, but...
这个是吗
Is that what that is?
是
Yes.
你有在小计量使用吗 戴安
Are you micro-dosing, Diane?
没
No.
或许吧
Maybe.
戴安·洛哈特 走在文化风尚最前沿
Diane Lockhart, on the cutting edge of culture.
听说这能让人的心智更敏锐
I've heard it sharpens the mind.
不过或许这只是有钱人想嗑药
But maybe that's just a rich person's way
编的理由而已
to make addiction palatable.
-不行 -行
- No. - Yes.
-真是疯了 -我们想要她的姓氏
- That is crazy. - We want her name.
你♥他♥妈♥在说笑吧
And you're fuckin' serious?
我们可以投票赢你
We could outvote you.
放马过来 朱利叶斯
Just try, Julius.
尽管投
Just try.
虽然不想
We don't want to,
但别逼我们
but we could do it.
你们试试
So try.
除非你让我当调查员 否则我辞职
I'm quitting unless you allow me to intern as an investigator.
我们能下次再谈这事吗
Can we do this another time?
我在律所已经呆一年了
I've been at the firm for one year now.
这是我呆得最久的岗位
That's the longest I've worked at any one job.
我已经过了调查员测试
I've passed a PI test.
对各种枪♥支♥都都有所了解
I am experienced with every firearm.
我不想取代杰
I don't want to replace Jay.
我只想和他一起工作
I want to work beside him.
你要现在就做决定
And I need you to decide now,
不然我就去别家干了
or I'll work with someone else.
好吧
Okay.
不如你去做兼♥职♥的后备调查员吧
How 'bout you work part-time as a backup investigator?
我工资要涨百分之十
My salary plus ten percent.
没门
Hell no.
你还是戴安的秘书
You're still Diane's secretary.
助手
Assistant.
助手
Assistant.
几个月后 或许我们可以
After a couple months, maybe we can...
谈谈加薪的事情
perhaps talk about a raise.
好吧
Okay.
很好
Good.
那好
Good.
好了
Okay...
你们有什么情报
...what you got?
玛娅知道她父亲人在哪里
Maia has information on the location of her father.
-是吗 -是的 而且她知道
- She does? - Yes. And she knows
照片中的女人是谁
who the woman in the photo is.
所以你突然间都想起来了吗
Oh, so you're just now remembering?
没错
I am.
你想用这情报做什么交易 玛娅
And, uh, what do you want for this information, Maia?
完全免罪 不被起诉
Full exoneration. No prosecution.
一日皇后会谈吗
Queen for a day?
-省了 -为什么
- No. - Why not?
和你的这种谈话 最后吃亏的都是我
Queen for a day with you always works out bad for me.
那你要给点提示 你都知道些什么
Well, then, I'm going to need a hint of what you got.
亨利·林德尔的具体所在地
The exact location of Henry Rindell.
你知道吗
You know it?
知道
Yes.
我不信
I don't believe you.
好吧
Okay.
喂
Hello?
爸 是我
Hey, Dad. It's me.
你在哪 有用一次性手♥机♥吗
Where are you? Are you on the burner?
有 别担心 没人监听
I am. Don't worry. No one's listening.
一直和他有联♥系♥吗
You've been in touch with him?
玛娅录下了所有和他的通话内容
Maia records all of her phone calls.
你需要什么 宝贝
What do you need, babe?
我怕他们要找到你了 爸
I'm afraid they're closing in on you, Dad.
联调局的人总在监听
The FBI is always listening in.
他们找不到我这里的
They'll never find me here.
哪里
Where's here?
我不能透露给任何人的
I can't have you tell anyone.
没人会知道的 爸爸
No one will know, Dad.
你不在之前那个地方吗
Did you move from the last place?
-我回芝加哥了 -芝加哥
- I'm back in Chicago. - Chicago?
你知道那个联调局的探员马德琳·斯达克吗
Do you know the FBI agent, Madeline Starkey?
知道 爸爸
Yes, Dad.
我就住在她家地下室里 等一下
I'm in her basement. Hold on.
玛娅 你还好吗
Maia, hey. How are you doing?
很好 你确定我爸住你家没问题吗
Good. Are you sure it's all right that my dad stays there?
没事 我们在搞睡衣派对 超棒的
Oh, yeah. We've been having pajama parties. It's great.
你们开心就好
Well, I'm glad you're having fun.
还是没有上庭好玩
Oh, not as much fun as we're gonna have at trial.
关于你用假的通话录音骗玛娅
I wonder what the judge will say about you trying
我很好奇法官会作何反应
to trick Maia with a faked phone call.
我想法官会觉得与本案无关吧
Well, my guess is that the judge will find that irrelevant.
走着瞧
We'll see.
没问题
Yes, we will.
蕾妮 我好好考虑了一下
Hi, Renee, I've given it some thought.
戴安 我刚要走呢
Diane, I was just heading out.
-谢谢你的邀请 但... -没事
- Thank you for the offer, but I think... - Oh, don't worry about it.
我喜欢在雷&博&科律所工作的挑战性
I like the challenge of working with Reddick, Boseman & Kolstad.
很好 因为我最后找了我的备选
That's good. Because I went with my second choice.
你的备选
Your second... choice?
来当合伙人啊 芭芭拉·科斯达
For partner. Barbara Kolstad.
还是谢谢你有认真考虑
But thanks for the consideration.
*They're writing songs of love*
*But not for me*
*A lucky star's above*
*But not for me*
*With love to lead the way*
*I found more clouds of gray*
*Than any Russian play*
*Could guarantee*
*I was a fool*
*To fall and get that way*
*Hi-ho, alas*
*And also lackaday*
*Although I can't dismiss*
*The memory of his kiss*
*I guess*
*He's not...*
*He's not for...*
*Me*
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表