剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Well, he gets paid if there are no suits.
打赢官司我们才有钱拿
We get paid if we win suits.
这让他畏首畏尾
Makes him cowardly.
那你要我们怎么做
Well, what do you want from us?
我们只有几个小时
We only have a few more hours,
所以我需要你们调查一下两位原告
so I need you to look into the two accusers.
梅丽莎 你调查那个匿名原告
Marissa, you take the anonymous accuser.
杰 你调查另外一个
Jay, you take the other.
半夜被吵醒她们可不会开心
They're not gonna be happy about being woken up.
我觉得这个报道可信
My guess is that these stories stand up,
但是普雷斯顿的另类右翼说法也很有道理
but Preston makes a good point about the alt-right.
查清楚这是不是个圈套
Find out if this is a setup.
-不相信女人的话吗 -不是这样的
- Don't believe the women? - It's not that.
现在是性骚扰指控的第二波了 戴安
We're in the second wave of these harassment charges, Diane.
有些人想借此实现政♥治♥利益
Certain people are using it for political advantage.
我们还是确保
Let's just be sure
我们的指控站得住脚 好吗
our charges stand up. All right?
-好 我们这就去办 -好的
- Okay, we're on it. - Good.
我该打电♥话♥给卢卡吗
Should I call Lucca?
不 她和玛娅正在履行和解协议的责任
No. She and Maia are on consent decree duty.
想起来了
Oh, oh, right.
你知道又有律师被害吗
Hey, did you see another lawyer got killed?
什么 谁
What? Who?
威尔克·霍布森
Wilk Hobson.
-你认识他 - 没错
-You know him? -Yes.
他和我去世了的合伙人 威尔·加德纳
He and my late partner, Will Gardner,
曾经打过一架 天啊
once got in a fistfight. My God.
怎么回事
What happened?
他被发现吊死在自家的度假屋
He was found hanged in his vacation home.
他被发现吊死 所以...
He was found hanged? So...
等等 他是被他杀还是...
Wait, was he killed, or...
警♥察♥还没确认
Police don't know.
他在因摔倒案起诉别人
He had sued somebody on a slip-and-fall,
还有一个客户威胁他
and the other client had threatened him.
危险的一年
The year of living dangerously.
这种追击工作还要多长时间
How long do these pursuits usually go on for?
我们可以放你下车
We can let you out.
不 不是 我只是在想
No, no, I... I was just wondering.
把手举起来
Put your fucking hands up!
别动 混♥蛋♥ 别动
Don't move, motherfucker, don't move!
待在这里
Stay here.
别动 混♥蛋♥ 别动
Don't move, motherfucker, do not move!
把手放到我能看到的地方
Yeah, put your hands where I can see them.
别动你的手
Do not move your hands!
别动
Stay here.
举起你的双手...
Put your hands...
把手放到我能看到的地方
Put your hands where I can see them.
别开枪 别开枪
Don't shoot, don't shoot!
把手放到我能看到的地方
Hands where I can fucking see them!
回到车里 女士
Get back in the car, ma'am.
别动 混♥蛋♥
Don't move, motherfucker!
趴下 混♥蛋♥
Stay down, motherfucker!
悠着点 鲍比 有人盯着我们呢
Take it easy, Bobby. We've got eyes on us.
-趴下 趴下 -什么情况 糟糕
- Hey! Get down, get down. - What the fuck? Shit.
-说出他的名字 -哪儿扔的
- Say his name! - Where'd that come from?
费兰多·卡斯蒂利亚
Philando Castile!
说出他的名字
Say his name!
费兰多·卡斯蒂利亚
Philando Castile!
说出他的名字
Say his name!
-看见哪儿扔的了吗 -是的 八楼北角
- You see where it came from? Yeah, north corner. Eighth floor.
-我进去 -警官 说出他的名字
- I'm going in. - Yo, Officer, say his name!
你为什么还拿枪出来
Why you still got your gun out?
谁说的话
Who said that?
-他们一直都拿着枪 -你有什么意见吗
- They always got their gun out. - What's it matter to you?
因为我认为这很重要
'Cause I say it matters.
-随你怎么说 -你看见谁扔的瓶子了吗
- Whatever. - You see who threw that bottle?
-你们呢 -不是我们干的 警官
- Any of you. - Not us, Officers.
我知道你的名字 雷蒙德 对吗
Yeah, I know your name. Raymond, right?
-你几时出狱的 雷蒙德 -1月19日
- When'd you get out, Raymond? - January 19.
-谁是你的保释官 -你应该回到车上去
- And who's your parole officer? - You should be back in the car.
-不 我没事 谢谢 -不 别看她
- No, I'm all right, thank you. - No, don't look at her.
看着我 你上次见保释官是什么时候
Look at me. When's the last time you saw your parole officer?
-上上周二 -你抽大♥麻♥了吗 雷蒙德
- Tuesday before last. - You smoking marijuana, Raymond?
你是玛娅吗
Your name Maia?
是的 香塔尔 是吗
Yeah. Chantal, right?
是的 你流血了
Yeah. You're bleeding.
没关系
Oh, it's fine.
碎玻璃弄的
It's flying glass.
-你们两个认识吗 -你在这做什么
- You two know each other? - What you doing around here?
我就是来旁观的
I'm just here to observe.
确保警官们都在依法办事
Make sure the officers are doing things by the book.
她是你的客户吗
She a client?
不 我们是狱友来着
No, actually, we were locked up together.
什么
What?
凌晨12点22分
C小队 湖景区
这是什么情况
What's this?
看着像酒驾
Looks like a DUI.
你走运了
You're in luck.
今晚有任务了
Action tonight.
你吓到我了 你好
You scared me. Hello.
晚上好 请出示驾照和登记证
Evening. License and registration, please.
当然
Of course.
今晚你喝酒了吗
Have you had anything to drink this evening?
有个庆祝宴 不得不喝点
Well, it was a celebration, so I had to have something.
好的 你今晚喝了多少酒 夫人
I see, and how much have you had to drink tonight, ma'am?
就一杯迈泰鸡尾酒而已
Just one mai tai, that's all.
这酒里混的大部分都是菠萝汁
And mostly, it was pineapple juice.
我认识经常在这出勤的那个警官
You know, I know the officer that usually works here.
就是长得像吉姆·内伯斯的那个
You know, the one that looks like Jim Nabors?
美国演员 歌♥手
他去世的事太让人伤心了
Oh, wasn't that sad about him dying?
卢卡
Lucca?
天啊
Oh, my God.
拉法特里夫人
Mrs. Lovatelli?
别 喊我弗朗西斯卡就好
Oh, please. Francesca.
我差点就成你婆婆了
I was almost your mother-in-law,
我的老天爷
for Christ's sake.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你有麻烦了吗
Are you in trouble?
不 我就是为了和解协议
Oh, no. No, I-I'm doing a ride-along with the police
跟警♥察♥一起执勤
on a consent decree.
抱歉 我没仔细听
I'm sorry, I just tuned out.
夫人
Ma'am.
我需要看一下你的驾照
I need to see your driver's license
-还有登记证 -"夫人"
- and registration, please. - "Ma'am."
在你眼里我看着像"夫人"吗
Do I look like a "Ma'am" to you?
我跟你说 我每天都做普拉提
I'll have you know I do Pilates, daily.
请听指令 下车
Please follow instructions. Step out of the car.
这人好严厉
Oh! Here's a tough one.
他是"坏警♥察♥"吗
Well, is he the "Bad cop"?
我这有一张吉姆·内伯斯给我的名片
Now, look, I have a card here that Jim Nabors gave to me,
因为我是良民
because I'm a good citizen,
而且我还给警♥察♥基金募捐
and I also give to the police department fund.
夫人 跟那没关系
Ma'am, that doesn't matter.
我们对所有市民都一视同仁
We treat each citizen equally.
你把金卡亮出来之前
Well, that's what they say at Saks before you
萨克斯百货公♥司♥也是这么说的
show them the gold card.
卢卡哪去了
Where is Lucca?
在这呢 你为什么跟科林分手了呢
There you are. Why did you and Colin break up, anyway?
夫人 我需要你集中注意力
Okay, ma'am, I need you to pay attention.
请站到这边来 别阻碍交通
Please, step over here, out of traffic.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表