剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
But now that a lawsuit has been filed,
辩方却要保护他们的隐私
the defense wants to protect their privacy?
-这是个什么节目 -一个真人秀
- What is this show? - It is a reality show
名叫《欲动风城》
called Chicago Penthouse.
其中选手的目标
Oy. And the goal of the contestants
是在他们中选出自己的绝佳配偶
is to find a romantic match among the other contestants.
如果找不到 他们就得死吗
And if they don't, they get killed?
那就有意思了
That would be interesting.
-不 他们会被淘汰 -真刺♥激♥
- No, they get sent home. - Exhilarating.
好了 我来捋一下看我说的对不对
All right, let me see if I understand this thing correctly.
这里涉及到成堆的选手镜头
There's tons of footage of these contestants?
而且制片人有权
And the producers retain the right
播出任意或者全部镜头 对吗
to use any or all of this footage for broadcast? Is that right?
-没错 法官阁下 -没错 正是如此
- That is correct, Your Honor. - Yes, that's exactly correct.
而且 这堆录像里面就有
In fact... Yeah. And-and somewhere within all of this footage
涉嫌性侵的影片镜头
is evidence of an alleged assault?
-没错 -是的
- Correct. - Right.
那它们就属于
Well, that would be, uh,
关键物证 对吗
material evidence, now, wouldn't it?
不 其实 我觉得...
No, actually, what I think is that...
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我觉得你 史蒂文斯女士
What I think is that you, Ms. Stevens,
应该把录像交给他们
should give them the tapes.
与此同时
And while you're at it,
法庭也需要一份拷贝
supply the court with duplicate copies.
马上
Pronto.
这是个法律术语
That's a legal term.
-好的 法官阁下 -好了
- Yes, Your Honor. - Okay. Well, uh,
我准备敲锤子了
I'm about to bang my gavel.
所以如果有人要钻到桌子底下找掩护
So if, uh, anybody wants to take cover under their desks,
现在是时候了
now's the time.
《欲动风城》
第14季 原片
这是录像证据大杂库
That's a video depo dump.
一整季的
The whole season.
十几个摄像机全天候录下来的
24-hour-a-day video from a dozen cameras.
而且他们没标时间没做加注就送过来了
And they sent them over with no time code or description.
全部过一遍得好几周的时间
It's gonna take weeks to go through all of it.
我愿意做
I'll do it.
你来决定
It's up to you.
*It's your birthday happy birthday, it's your birthday*
伙伴们 为第十四季干杯
Okay, guys! To season 14!
这是谢丽尔 蒂娜和约翰尼
Okay, that's Sheryl and Tina and Johnny.
穿运动背心的那个
The one in the tank top.
大家都讨厌他 因为他特阴险
Everybody hates him because he's a snake.
杀了我算了
Kill me now.
下一个 这段太早了
Next tape. This one's too early.
有一点我没明白
So here's what I don't understand.
你看着还算半个聪明人
You seem like a semi-half-intelligent person.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么还看这个
How can you watch this?
你喜欢橄榄球吧
You like football, right?
得了 你怎么能把这个跟橄榄球相提并论
Oh, come on, you can't equate this with football.
咱们来讨论一下慢性创伤性脑损伤
Let's talk about chronic traumatic head injuries.
我不是对节目里的人有意见
I'm not criticizing what happens to the people on the show.
我是对看这节目的观众有意见
I'm just criticizing what happens to the viewer.
你就没有负罪的快♥感♥吗
Don't you have a guilty pleasure?
你就不在油管上看男生跳冰的视频吗
Don't you watch YouTube videos of guys diving onto ice
或者看恐怖电影 漫画书之类的
or watch horror movies or read comic books?
你是说连环画小说吗
You mean graphic novels?
天啊 真的假的 这你还取笑我
Oh, my God. Seriously? And you make fun of me?
连环画小说是新兴文学
Graphic novels are a new literature.
对 跟斯坦贝克似的
Right. Like Steinbeck.
美国作家 曾获1962年诺贝尔文学奖
伪君子
What a hypocrite.
等下 就是这 这是最后一次总结场
Oh, wait. Wait, there. That-That's the last Wrap-Up Circle.
-你怎么知道 -他们在配对
- How do you know? - They're pairing up.
这是两个不同角度的摄像机拍的
These are two camera angles.
*It's your birthday*
你需要帮忙吗 小美女
You need some help, little lady?
这倒是能证实醉酒
Well, that confirms the drunkenness.
天啊 把泡泡机打开
Oh, my God, turn on the bubbles!
-我太喜欢飞机了 -等等
- I love jets! - Wait, wait, wait,
我没有泳衣
I don't have a-a swimsuit.
我连一件泳衣都没有
I don't even own a swimsuit.
*It's your birthday, happy birthday*
这可不妙
Okay. That's not good.
但这依然不代表同意
Well, it's still not consent.
这不是在公共台播的节目吗
Isn't this on network TV?
对 他们打马赛克了
Yeah. They pixelate it.
这一段会持续一阵子
Uh, this goes on for a while.
这算是同意了 她怂恿人家了
Now it's consent. She just instigated.
-停 -关机
- Cut it. - Cameras off.
他们为什么要藏着这个呢
Why are they hiding this?
如果这个对我们不利 他们为什么还要藏着
I mean, if it's not good for us, why are they hiding it?
可能是录像里的其它东西
It could be something else in the footage.
*It's your birthday*
我好无聊
I'm bored.
你抢我台词
That's my line.
大家都觉得我会进监狱
Everybody expected me to be in jail,
所以我没什么事可做
so I have nothing to do.
你去旁听你♥爸♥的提审吗
Are you going to your dad's arraignment?
不 我受够了
No. I think I'm done.
很奇怪 一年前 一切都很正常
It's weird. A year ago, everything was normal.
我们每年复活节都办聚会
We'd have a party every Easter.
你今年可以来我家过逾越节
Hey, you can come to my house for Pesach this year.
犹太教传统节日
我甚至还可以给你藏几个复活节彩蛋
I'll even hide a few Easter eggs for you.
我可是会接受你的邀请的
You know, I might take you up on that.
我们午餐应该不醉无归
We should get drunk at lunch.
这是我认识的你吗
Who are you?
另一个人了
A different person.
另一种风格的你
A different genre of person. Oh.
-怎么了 -不知道 感觉有点奇怪
- What? - I don't know. Feels a little weird.
糟糕
Shit.
杀死所有律师
别动
Don't move.
我们可不想让这东西空气传播
We don't want it to go airborne.
等等 这...
Wait, what...
这是什么
what is this?
我不知道 可能是...
I don't know. It could be...
是什么 烘焙粉吗
What, baking powder?
不 太偏棕色了
No. Looks too brown.
"我破产了 老婆孩子都没了"
"I'm bankrupt. I've lost my wife. I've lost my kids.
"都是因为你"
All because of you."
要命 信里说这是蓖麻毒
Oh, fuck. It says it's ricin.
跟炭疽一样严重
Th-That's as bad as anthrax.
是的
Yes.
你能够着玻璃吗
Can you reach the glass?
能
Yeah.
不 别过来
No, no, no, no, no! Stay there!
这封信里面有蓖麻毒
There is ricin in this letter.
上面写着"杀死所有律师"
It says, "Kill all lawyers."
天啊
Oh, God.
跟另外那两个凶手一样
Just like the other two killers.
杰 疏散楼层
Jay, clear the floor.
我去报♥警♥
I'll call 911.
全体注意 离开这栋楼
Everyone, exit the building!
快点 快走 赶紧离开
Come on, let's go, let's go! Leave the floor now!
这不是演习 快点 快走
This is not a drill! Come on, let's go!
出去 快点 快走 起来
Out. Come on. Let's go. Get up, get up.
通知大家有疑似化学品威胁
Tell everyone there's a-a possible chemical threat.
起立 出去
Get up, get out!
快走 快走
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
-快点 -杰
- Come on. - Jay!
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表