剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
我还不怎么清楚
Oh. I don't know yet, you know?
还在试着...理清思路
It's still trying to... become something.
我得先写下来才知道自己在想什么
I don't know what I'm thinking until I write it down.
都是你写的吗
This is all your writing?
对 看着像连环杀手对吧
Yeah. Looks like a serial killer, doesn't it?
没错
Yep.
洛莉·阿克曼
Lori Akerman.
我以前是《欲动风城》的制片人
I was a production manager on Chicago Penthouse.
以前吗 你为什么会被解雇
You were? And why were you fired?
因为我看见了我认为是
Because I saw what I thought
未经双方一致同意的性行为
was nonconsensual sex,
然后我停止了拍摄
and I shut down the production.
这个解雇理由挺奇怪的
That seems like a strange reason to fire you.
史蒂文斯女士说得像是
Ms. Stevens makes it sound like
节目只是尽职尽责
the show was just being responsible.
但我现在失业了
And yet here I am, out of work.
我觉得其中有误解
I think there's a misunderstanding here.
你被解雇不是因为
You were not let go because you...
史蒂文斯女士 别这样
Ms. Stevens, please.
你看见了什么让你担忧的事
What did you see that concerned you?
梅兰妮当时的精神状态
Melanie was in no state of mind
根本无法做出任何决定
to be making any kind of decisions,
更别说发生性行为的决定了
much less sexual ones.
她几乎是神志不清的
She was barely conscious.
那你当时为什么不阻止呢
And why didn't you stop it at the time?
我在和另一些参赛选手做采访
I was doing interviews with other cast members.
我知道梅兰妮喝醉了 但是我以为
I knew Melanie was drunk, but I thought
她和布雷克那时候已经被分开了
that she and Blake had separated by then.
没有其他问题了
No further questions.
阿克曼女士
Ms. Akerman, uh,
首先我对你现在的无业状态表示遗憾
first of all, I am so sorry about your unemployed state.
谢谢
Thank you.
你以前有过多少次
How many prior production
节目暂停拍摄的经历呢
shutdowns have you been involved in?
这是第一次
This was my first.
在《欲动风城》之前
And prior to, uh, Chicago Penthouse,
你在《德通纳海滩》
you worked on Daytona Beach
和《月夜宿舍》工作过
and Dorm Room Afterdark?
-对 -所以《欲动风城》发生了什么
- Yes. - So, what happened on Chicago Penthouse
比其他节目更糟糕的事情呢
that was worse than those other shows?
我说过了
I already said.
不是双方同意的性行为
Non-consensual sex.
我明白了
I see.
你对布雷克·马斯特占了节目的
And how did you feel about Blake Masters taking
主角戏份有什么感受
a prominent role on the show?
我
I...
-我有什么感受 -对
- How did I feel? - Yes.
你不是觉得他不是合适的选角吗
Didn't you disapprove of his casting?
没错
No.
节目里没有非裔女性选手
There were no African-American female contestants on the show.
对吗
Is that correct?
我不参与选角
I am not involved in casting.
你不担心节目里会有
You weren't concerned about depicting
-太多跨种族恋爱关系吗 -不
- too many interracial relationships? - No.
这里是几位《欲动风城》的
Here are some affidavits from several producers
制♥作♥人的宣誓书
on Chicago Penthouse
里面指出你明确表达过
attesting that you were expressly concerned
对跨种族恋爱
about the prevalence
盛行的担忧
of interracial relationships.
-反对 -真的吗 为什么
- Objection. - Really? Why?
-和本案无关 -事实上我猜
- Relevance. - Actually, my guess is
你是害怕这个问题太有关了
you're worried this is very relevant.
你是把我的话断章取义
You're taking me out of context.
我是在说观众的看法
I was talking about audience perception.
-我不种族歧视 -女士 你停止拍摄
- I'm not a racist. - Ma'am, didn't you shut down
是因为布雷克是黑人
the show because Blake was black
而梅兰妮是白人对吗
and Melanie was white?
-不是 -所以你允许白人选手之间
- No. - And this is why you allowed drunken sex
酒后性♥交♥ 而不允许跨种族发生同样的事
between white cast members and not interracial.
那是什么
What's that?
一个测验
A test.
你找到什么了吗
Find anything?
暂时没有 你呢
Not yet. You?
可能有
Maybe.
这可真是侦探工作啊
This is the real detective stuff, huh?
每台打印机和复印机都会在印出的每一页
Every printer and copy machine leaves a unique signature
留下特有的微点印记
of microdots on every page it prints.
就像是那台打印机的指纹
Like, a fingerprint for that printer.
这张是你打开那封信的印记
Here's the one on the letter you opened.
这两张是从这栋楼里
Now, these are two printed pages
戴安的客户们那儿拿来的
from Diane's clients in the building.
我们看看信是不是从他们的打印机出来的
So we'll see if the letter came from their printers.
第一张是房♥地♥产♥客户的
First, the real estate client.
不吻合
No match.
另一张
Now the other one.
该死
Damn.
我以为会是房♥地♥产♥那家伙做的
I thought it would be the real estate guy.
可能他是在家里打印的
Maybe he printed it at home.
也可能是在打印店弄的
Or at a copy store.
又或者他不止有一台打印机
Or maybe he has more than one printer.
好吧 祝你好运
Okay, good luck.
你在做什么
Hey, what are you doing?
有第三个摄像头
There was a third camera.
看 这是第二天的录像
Look, this is from the next day.
浴缸上方有个锁定的摄像头
There's a locked-off camera above the hot tub.
喂 你怎么一点都不激动
Uh, hello? Why aren't you excited?
激动
I am.
信是从这层楼打印的
It's from this floor.
-什么 -给戴安的信
- What? - U-Uh, the letter to Diane?
不是这栋楼的客户打的
It's not from a client in this building,
那人就在这个办公室
it's from this office.
你怎么就不能让我秀一下
Why can't you let me have my moment?
你为什么要让我出洋相
Why do you have to show me up?
有第三个摄像头记录了侵犯事件
There was a third camera recording the assault,
-法官阁下 -是涉嫌侵犯 法官阁下
- Your Honor... - Alleged assault, Your Honor.
辩方没有把证据交出来
And the defense has failed to turn it over.
乔什·布里克纳法官
你知道我有什么搞不懂吗
You know what I don't understand?
西蒙和维罗妮卡之间发生了什么
What happened to Simon and Veronica?
他们一季下来发展得
I-I mean, they were getting so close
那么亲密 然后却完全没有下文
during the season, and then, nothing.
有什么合理解释吗
I-I mean, uh, does that ever get explained?
我不确定 法官阁下 但如果你想的话
I'm not sure, Your Honor, but I can ask the producers for you,
我可以帮你问一下制♥作♥人
if you'd like me to.
还有科特妮
A-And Courtney.
她为什么会被淘汰
I mean, why did she get expelled?
完全就不符合逻辑
It makes no sense.
-她是好人 -法官阁下
- She was the nice one. - Your Honor,
丢失的录像
the missing footage.
没错
Right.
史蒂文斯女士
Ms. Stevens?
录像在哪里
Where is it?
不好意思
I'm sorry?
我下的证据开示令是没写清楚吗
Did I not make my discovery order clear?
好的 这季开始制♥作♥人们决定
Oh, um, right. Uh, the producers decided against
停止使用偷♥拍♥的录像
using the spy cam footage this season,
所以他们忘记了它的存在
and they forgot it was even there.
没错 人之常情嘛
Right. Yeah, that could happen to anybody.
找出来
Find them.
立刻
Now.
是的 法官阁下
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表