剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
One other thing:
控方还有个证人
the prosecution is holding back a witness.
一个奇袭证人 会使玛娅陷入绝境
A surprise witness that will devastate Maia's case.
我想你不能说那个人是谁
I don't imagine you can say who that is.
抱歉
Sorry.
稍等 法官阁下
Uh, one second, Your Honor.
-怎么了 -拒绝延期
- What? - Fight the continuance.
为什么 我们没准备好
Why? We're not ready.
那他们就更没准备好
They're not readier.
这是哪儿来的消息
How do we know that?
我不能说
I can't say.
法官阁下
Your Honor,
这是控方第三次要求延期了
this is the third continuance requested by the prosecution.
到某个时候我们总得进行庭审
At a certain point, we need to go to trial.
我们准备好了 准备好有一段时间了
We're ready. We've been ready for a while.
不好意思 法官阁下 但这不是我的案子
I'm sorry, Your Honor, but this is not my case.
莉兹·雷迪克退休了 我接替了她的案子
Liz Reddick retired, and I inherited her caseload...
等等 她并不是退休了
Oh, wait a minute. She didn't retire.
她是被唐纳德·特朗普辞掉了
She was fired by Donald Trump.
查尔斯·阿伯内亚法官
什么 她不是...不是
What? She was not f... No,
这和唐纳德·特朗普没关系 法官阁下
this has nothing to do with Donald Trump, uh, Your Honor.
莉兹·雷迪克自己辞的职 她没被...
Liz Reddick chose to resign. She didn't...
在唐纳德·特朗普把她辞退前
Before Donald Trump could fire her.
别这样 卢卡
Oh, please, Lucca,
你能别钻法官政见的空子吗
will you stop playing the judge's politics?
我没有钻空子 科林
I'm not playing anything, Colin.
等等 别吵了 停一停
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Stop.
你们一年前是不是在我的法庭上吵过
Were you two fighting in my court a year ago?
-什么 -这个法庭吗
- What? - This court?
-没有 -我没有...
- No. - I'm not s...
我可不想接下来几天
I am not going to spend the next few days
听着你们俩吵个没完
listening to you two screaming at each other.
握手言和吧
Uh, shake hands.
世界已经够喧嚣了 你们别带情绪上庭
The world is angry enough without you two bringing it in here.
去吧
Go ahead.
好
Good.
现在两人深情对望
N-Now look each other in the eye.
我们都是专业人士
We're all professionals in here.
这样吧 一起来说"我尊重你..."
In fact, let's say that. "I respect you..."
我尊重你 我们都是专业人士
I respect you and we're all professionals in here.
好了 现在感受这句话吧
Good. Now let's live it.
现在 关于动议 这确实是你们
Now, regarding your motion, this is, in fact,
第三次延期了 控方律师
your third continuance, Counselor.
虽然我对我们现任的...
And as much as I have issues with our current...
真人秀明星总统有意见
reality star president,
我纯粹站在快速司法的角度
I overrule your motion purely on the grounds
驳回你的动议
of the speediness of justice.
我希望给你发短♥信♥的人知道自己在做什么
I hope whoever's texting you knows what they're doing.
法官阁下 我和你一样担心我们的总统
Your Honor, I share your concern about our president,
尤其是伊万卡和杰瑞德的裙带关系
and especially about the nepotism of Ivanka and Jared.
特朗普的大女儿和女婿
他们绕过
It's upsetting
不任人唯亲的规定让我觉得很不安
how they get around the usual rules regarding nepotism.
所以我请求终止雷迪克&博斯曼律所
That's why I move that Reddick/Boseman be excluded
对玛娅·林德尔的代理
from representing Maia Rindell.
什么
What?!
别这样 刚才握手言和了
Ah-ah-ah. No. We just shook hands.
能让我说完吗
If I could finish?
莉兹·雷迪克曾是此案的公诉人
Liz reddick used to be the prosecutor on this case,
-如今她在他们律所工作 -法官阁下
- and now she works at their firm. - Your Honor,
律所是遵循中国墙原则的...
there is a Chinese wall at a firm...
本着委托人利益第一的原则 律师间必须完全独♥立♥工作
是啊 白宫也遵循中国墙原则
Yes, like the Chinese wall at the White House.
起到什么作用了吗
And how effective do you think that is?
法官阁下 白宫和这件案子
Your Honor, there is no connection between the issues
没有什么联♥系♥
at the White House and this case.
-你刚说有 -和莉兹·雷迪克被解雇有关
- You just said there was. - With the firing of Liz Reddick,
和其它方面无关
not with the rest of it.
好吧 谢谢 我...
Okay, thank you. I just, I just...
天啊
Oh, my God.
这世道
This world.
抱歉
Um, sorry.
奎因女士在雷迪克女士进入她们律所前
Uh, Ms. Quinn has been on the case since the beginning,
就已经在跟进此案了
far predating Mrs. Reddick's move to her firm.
除此之外
On top of that,
被告确实拥有《第六修正案》的权利
the defendant does have a Sixth Amendment right
被告有权取得律师帮助为其辩护
来选择律师
to choice of counsel.
所以 驳回动议
So, again, I overrule the motion.
好了 现在能开庭了吗
Okay, can we get started now?
还是说你们要为午饭吃什么再吵一架
Or do we want to fight about what to eat for lunch?
他生前是个好人
He was a good man.
什么
What?
你的律师 他生前是个好人
Your lawyer! He was a good man.
没错
Oh. Yeah.
不是我枪杀的他
I didn't shoot him.
我也这么觉得
Oh. I didn't think you did.
没错 我们是吵过 我不喜欢被超额收费
I mean, we argued. I don't like to be overbilled.
-就这样 -老实跟你说
- That's all. - Just so you know:
我们不超额收费 先生
we don't overbill, sir.
你认识司法部的莉兹·雷迪克吗
Do you know liz Reddick from the Department of Justice?
她刚加入我们律所
She just joined us.
她刚加入我们律所
Uh, she just joined us!
斯沃博达先生 你律师出事真的太不幸了
Ah! Mr. Swoboda, I-I'm so sorry about your lawyer.
这个时候没律师可不太好
It's a bad time to be without one.
我被起诉了吗
Am I being indicted?
显然 莉兹不能透露这方面的消息
Well, obviously, Liz can't share any of that information.
但现在是时候请个律师了
But it would be a good time to have a lawyer.
你们是帮助我的不二之选吗
And you're the best one to help me?
-那是当然 -何出此言
- Oh, without a doubt. - Why is that?
案子的事你什么也不能透露
I mean, you can't use anything you know about the case.
对吧 你也束手无策
Right? You got to sit on your hands.
没错 但有些事我能做到
Yeah, but here's-here's what I can do.
我知道检察官的手段
I know how the other side works
知道他们的策略
and how they think.
我知道他们会如何施压
I know what their pressure points are.
我知道怎么对付他们
I know how to fuck with them.
好吧
Okay.
但现在有个问题
But here's my problem.
你有个对手 嗨
You got competition here. Hey!
你 另一个律所 看这里
You! Other lawyer, over here.
莉兹
Liz.
蒂姆
Tim.
你来这儿干什么 蒂姆
What are you doing here, Tim?
你以为前检察官里只有你在找客户吗
You think you're the only ex-prosecutor looking for clients?
说来有趣
That's funny,
我记得你说过
'cause I distinctly remember you saying
你要去南方贫困法律中心工作
you were going to work for the Southern Poverty Law Center.
-我改主意了 -你不是在把大陪审团的
- Changed my mind. - You wouldn't be here peddling information
议程信息告诉别人 对吧
about grand jury proceedings, would you?
你的对手吗
Your competition?
没错 蒂姆·谢弗林
Yep. Tim Shefflin.
一个混♥蛋♥ 但是个好律师
Piece of shit, but he's a good lawyer.
没关系
That's okay.
让思维明锐起来
Sharpens the mind.
-冤家路窄 -我可以等下一趟
- Of course. - I can take the next one.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
这电梯要等好久 你要待到周四
These elevators take forever. You'll be here till Thursday.
进来吧
Come on.
这里面有多少私人恩怨
So how personal is this?
-什么 -你的起诉
- Excuse me? - Your prosecution.
和我们有多少关系
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表