剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
看来他们是想假装多元化
Looks like they're pretending to be diverse.
我们很快就知道豺狼们为什么从来不见面了
We're about to see why jackals never meet.
欢迎大家
Welcome, all.
很高兴我们都活蹦乱跳的
I'm glad we're all alive and kicking still.
第一个事项
First order of business:
我们呼吁每人捐赠两万
we're asking everyone to contribute $20,000
给逝去同行的遗孀
to the fund for the widows of our fallen peers.
大家就别吝啬了
Let's not be stingy here.
我觉得我们都能给四万
I think we can all spare $40,000.
大家都不缺钱
None of us are struggling.
那就请用良心填写支票吧
Well, let your conscience guide your checkbook.
难过的事实是如今我们只能自救
The sad fact is we're having to do for ourselves nowadays.
在没有防护的世界里 我们是被鄙视的人
In a world without guardrails, we are the despised.
可以不夸张的说 有人在追杀我们
And not to be too melodramatic, we are also being hunted.
"不夸张的说"
"Not to be too melodramatic."
那你怎么说 三个芝加哥律师死了
What do you call it? Three Chicago lawyers dead.
-被客户杀的 -当局都拿这个当笑话
- By clients. - While the authorities make jokes.
-有时候还是道理的 -不
- Sometimes justifiably. - No.
等等 吵吵什么呢
What? What is the big hubbub about?
等下 等下
Wait a minute. Wait a minute, okay?
有谁已经把客户的名单交给警方了
Who has handed over their client list to the police?
来 举个手看看
Come on. Raise your hands.
没人
No one.
跟这没关系 律师和当事人保密协议
That's beside the point. Attorney-client privilege
-我们不能... -废话 只要我们想
- prevents us... - That's bullcrap. If we wanted to,
我们五分钟就能让检察官用传票搞到那些记录
we could have a prosecutor subpoena those records in five minutes.
-难就难在 -因为没人想这么干
- The difficulty is... - Because nobody wants to.
等下 等下
Wait. Wait.
难就难在客户会离开我们
Difficulty is clients will leave us.
如果他们知道我们把他们的名字给了警♥察♥
If they know that we are handing their names over to the police...
说得对
That's true.
无罪的人也会离开
Even the innocent ones.
不 不 问题在于我们
No. No. No. The problem is us.
我们是担心被彼此挖角
We're worried we'll poach from each other.
不是客户选择离开
It's not about clients leaving.
而是我们偷挖客户
It's about us stealing.
那答案是什么
Then what's the answer?
警方又把球踢回给我们 说是我们的问题
The police are throwing this back at us, saying it's our problem.
提醒他们 我们不是什么南区钉子户
Remind them that we're not some South Side squatters.
让他们想想我们的缴税基数
Remind them of our tax base.
跟拉姆谈谈 跟他摊牌
Talk to Rahm. Lay it out for him.
他知道自己的钱都是从哪来的
He knows where his money comes from.
-对 -拉姆是不会管的
- That's right. - Rahm won't touch this.
他的副手也许会在意
His deputy might.
-华伦·海斯曼 -对
- Warren Hesseman. - That's right.
华伦刚刚暗示他2019年要竞选
Warren just hinted that he was running in 2019.
他肯定会需要庭审律师的钱
He's gonna be looking for trial lawyer money.
他跟警方还是朋友
He's also friends with the police.
问题解决了 很好
Problem solved. There you go.
好主意 阿德里安
Good thought, Adrian.
直播倒计时五分钟
Five minutes to air.
直播倒计时五分钟
Five minutes to air.
你回来了
So, you're back.
很好
That's good.
我们别越界 别对我生气
Just so we don't cross lines here, don't go angry on me.
再说一遍
Wh... Um, one more time?
我是年轻气盛的激进分子
I'm the young, angry activist.
你是年长的 奥巴马政♥治♥家
You're the older... Obama statesman.
这是两个黑人评论员共存的唯一方式了
That's the only way they keep two black pundits on the panel,
我们不能越界
if we both stick to our lanes.
好吗
Okay?
你来参加节目真好 阿德里安
It's good to have you on board, Adrian.
上次很愉快 很火爆的视频
That was fun last time. Good viral clips.
保持住
Keep it up.
谢谢
Thanks.
像往常一样 我们请来了法律专家小组
As usual, we have our team of legal experts
来给我们分享他们对于本周的法律观点
giving us their perspective for the week in law.
我们已经连续四周
And for the fourth week in a row,
把话题转向了客户谋杀律师的
we turn to the bizarre series of deaths
离奇死亡事件
tied to clients killing lawyers.
昨晚 又发生一起凶杀案
Overnight, there was another murder.
本案仍悬而未解
This one is still unsolved.
一名律师在遛狗的时候
A lawyer gunned down in her carport
在自家车♥库♥遭遇枪杀
while walking her dog.
唐娜·埃文斯
Donna Evans,
生前代理一间被破坏的清♥真♥寺
seen here representing a vandalized mosque.
警方怀疑是她男友所为
Police suspect her boyfriend,
但是很多人认为是另一起客户杀人案
but many think it's another client killing.
你觉得呢 杰迪代亚
Your thoughts, Jedidiah?
我觉得这是由唐纳德·川普引发的
I think it's part of this anti-Muslim hysteria
反穆♥斯♥林♥暴♥动♥
led by Donald Trump,
他要求穆♥斯♥林♥教♥徒♥放弃他们一生的...
who made the Muslim ban the cornerstone of his entire...
不是什么都跟种族主义相关的
Okay, not everything is racism.
任何种族歧视都是种族主义
Everything that's racist is racism.
这位女士与伊♥斯♥兰♥激进者打交道
This-this woman dealt with Islamic radicals.
她是怎么想的 是活腻了还是怎么着
What was she thinking? Did she have a death wish or something?
这是间被亵渎的清♥真♥寺 查克
It was a desecrated mosque, Chuck,
不是伊♥斯♥兰♥国
not ISIS.
是的 但是这位律师每天
Yes, but this lawyer was dealing,
都在跟伊♥斯♥兰♥极端分子打交道
on a daily basis, with Islamic extremism.
她应该清楚自己惹上的是什么人
She should've known what she was getting into.
你知道自己在说什么吗
Do you even know what you're talking about?
继续 阿德里安
Go ahead, Adrian.
不了 就这些
No. It's all right.
不 我觉得我和你一样清楚 先生
No, I think I know as much as you, sir.
不 我们让极端分子恃宠而骄
No, we're too quick to coddle extremists
因为我们要开放边界 要全球化
in the name of open borders and globalization.
但你说的都是真实存在的人 查克
But these are real people you're talking about, Chuck.
我认识唐娜·埃文斯
I knew Donna Evans.
她是名优秀的律师
She was a great lawyer.
她英年早逝
She did more good
但她做的好事比你一辈子做的都要多
in her short life than you ever will.
我不是为伊♥斯♥兰♥极端分子辩护
I'm not out there defending islamic radicals.
不 你是拿着17万的年薪
No, you're in here, being paid $170,000 a year
在这里无知地高谈阔论 查克
to ignorantly yap your mouth off, Chuck.
你好大的胆子
How dare you?
你当律师能挣多少钱
Now, how much do you make as a lawyer?
别跟我占道德制高点
Don't play all high and mighty with me.
你是要抢我的位子吗
So you're coming after my job, now, huh?
那就看看谁能笑到最后
We'll see who wins.
我可能应该提前跟你说新闻评论的一条原则
I probably should've mentioned the one rule of cable news.
绝对 绝对 不要提钱
Don't ever, ever, ever mention money.
好的
Yep.
很高兴认识你
It was nice meeting you.
阿德里安
Adrian.
早上好
Good morning.
昨晚很精彩
Well, that was interesting.
哪个部分
Which part?
17万的年薪
The $170,000 a year part.
他真的拿这么多钱吗
Is that really how much he's paid?
我失控了 对吗
I lost it, didn't I?
不 我见过你失控的样子
No, I've seen you lose it.
你那是故意的
That was intentional.
我与生俱来的戏剧感
My innate sense of drama.
抱歉 我第一次这样
I'm sorry. I-I never do this,
请问你就是昨晚新闻上的那个人 对吗
but you're the guy from cable news, right?
昨晚我妈不停地谈到你
My mom could not stop talking about you last night.
能给她签个名吗
Could you sign something for her?
她叫尤妮斯
Her name's Eunice.
被告说你是纳粹 丹尼斯
The defense has called you a Nazi, Dennis.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表