剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
How did they find out?
我...
I, uh...
挂电♥话♥
Hang up.
不要再打给我了
Let's not call again.
怎么了
What's wrong?
欧尔佳被移♥民♥局带走了
Olga's been taken by the INS.
真的吗 那太糟糕了
Really? That's terrible.
是你做的吗
Did you do this?
你疯了吗
What are you, crazy?
没人知道她电♥话♥ 没人知道她人在哪
No one had her number. No one knew where she was.
稍等
One second.
有个寄给你的包裹
A delivery just came for you.
放到我办公室
Well, put it in my office.
是欧尔佳·尤玛拉弗寄来的
It's from Olga Yermolov.
尿尿录像
我去准备爆米花
I'll get the popcorn.
要我来吗
Want me to do it?
不 我来
No. I will.
这是
Is it?
你找我
You needed me?
这是什么
What is it?
是我想的那样吗
Is that what I think it is?
我们得打给她了
We have to call her.
联调局那人吗
The FBI?
不 她跟我们不是一队的
No. I don't think she's on our side.
伊斯曼
Eastman.
我以为我们不管这事了
I thought we were dropping this.
事实上 我明确说过不要管这事
In fact, I thought I specifically said to drop this.
的确
We did.
这不是给你的
This wasn't for you.
这是给我们客户多米妮卡的
This was for our client, Dominika.
这段录像是给你客户的吗
This tape was for your client?
她朋友在被遣返前寄来的
Her friend sent it before she was deported.
是真的吗
Is it real?
你来决定
You judge.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
再忍♥他执政三年 我受不了
I can't take three more years of this.
那七年呢
How about seven?
你还会投票给他吗
Will you vote for him again?
取决于谁当他对手了
Depends on who's running.
她会去调查
She's gonna investigate.
她觉得这可以用来对付总统
She thinks they can use it against the president?
她不确定
She's not sure,
但她会去查
but she's gonna find out.
顺便说一句 谢谢你这么做
Thanks for doing this, by the way.
如果能避免纳粹当政
If it keeps a Nazi out of office,
我可以表现得很爱你
I can act like I love you.
我们不是喜欢握手的人 对吧
Yeah, we're not really hand-holding types, are we?
没错
No.
但我不介意
But I don't mind it.
科林 卢卡
Colin, Lucca.
你们好吗 我是弗兰克·朗度
How are you? Hi, I'm Frank Landau,
库克县民♥主♥党委员会主席
chairman of the Cook County Democratic Party.
感谢两位的到来 快请进
Thank you so much for coming. Come on in.
我俩一开始在法庭上是对立的双方
And we started on opposite sides of cases,
后来大概是...异质相吸吧
and then it was just... opposites attract, I guess.
就像我和我妻子
It's like my wife and I.
她是唱蓝调的 我很讨厌蓝调
She's a blues singer, and I hate the blues.
老天爷 不管怎么说 这是我俩的生活
Gosh, anyways, that's our life.
如果有什么话可以减轻你的担忧
So if there's anything else i can say to allay your fears...
我们很高兴你今晚能来 卢卡
Well, we're really glad you came along tonight, Lucca.
但我们担心的不是你俩的关系
But our worries really aren't about your relationship.
你俩看上去很不错
You both seem great.
谢谢
Thank you.
问题在于你的起诉案件记录
It's about your prosecutorial record.
什么
Excuse me?
在司法部
At the Justice Department,
很多非亲特朗普的人都辞职了
a lot of the non-Trump folks resigned,
但你没有
but you didn't.
我不想让司法部
Well, I-I didn't want to leave my department
失去所有的助理检察官
without any AUSAs.
我在乎我的案子
I cared about my cases.
没错 案子
Yes, your cases.
你的起诉成功率高达95%
Your prosecution rate is quite high. 95%.
-当我接手一件案子 就想赢 -没错
- When I go into a case, I try to win. - Yes.
其中有九♥成♥被起诉的都是非裔美国人
To the tune of 90% African-American prosecutions.
那是因为上级给我的案子
That's-that's just because I'm handed
很多被告都是非裔美国人
a lot of cases involving African-American defendants.
不
No.
并非如此
Actually, it's not.
我们看过你的案子
We looked over your cases.
你对待白人被告倾向于达成认罪协议
You tend to plead out cases with white defendants
而对待非裔美国人则倾向于起诉
and prosecute cases with African-American defendants.
我作为非裔美国人和辩护律师
Speaking as an African-American defense attorney with a lot
接手过很多非裔美国人客户
of African-American clients,
我认为科林是相对公平的检察官
I would say that Colin is one of the fairer AUSAs.
但数据证明并非如此
And yet the statistics disagree.
你宁愿让个新纳粹赢吗
So you'd rather have a neo-Nazi win?
不
Oh, no.
你的对手并非戴维·莱恩
Your competition's not Davey Lion.
是另一位民♥主♥党人
It's another Democrat,
一位女企业家 苏·瑞姆斯
a businesswoman named Sue Rimes.
她绝对没有种族问题
And she has no racial entanglements.
而且也没有任何成就
Also no accomplishments.
成就并不总是好事
Accomplishments aren't always good.
怎么
What?
我没戏了
I'm fucked.
你说话太讽刺了
You were sarcastic.
不 卢卡表现很好
No, Lucca was great.
问题在于我的起诉案件 不是非礼女性
It's about my prosecutions, not groping.
你的起诉案件有什么问题
What's wrong with your prosecutions?
显然我是个种族主义者
Apparently I'm a racist.
朱利叶斯
Julius.
-你好吗 -罗德尼
- How you doing? - Hey, Rodney.
司法部怎么样
How are things at the DOJ?
挺好 你呢
Fine. How about you?
还想离开雷&博律所吗
Still want out of Reddick/Boseman?
有时
Well, sometimes.
看今日的《芝加哥时报》专栏了吗
See the op-ed in the Chicago Times today?
我们做什么不重要
It doesn't matter what we do.
他们眼见之处都是阴谋
They see collusion everywhere.
我们需要更多记者专业的共和党人
We need more Republican journalism majors.
有什么用 编辑不会聘用这些人
What's it matter? Editors won't hire them.
大杯拿铁玛奇朵
Uh, latte macchiato, grande.
听说你们在搞事情
heard you guys are causing trouble.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你们有录像会让特朗普难堪
You have a tape to embarrass Donald J.
谁告诉你的
Who told you?
联调局
Feds.
让你律所告他们 一定让他们难堪
Let your firm run with it. It'll embarrass them--
博斯曼 雷迪克 所有人
Boseman, Reddick, the whole lot.
但你可别碰这事
But you stay clear of it.
等事件平息 你再加入我们
When the dust settles, we'll bring you on board.
录像可能是真的
I think the tape may be real.
-为什么 -我刚见到一个共和党人
- Why? - I was just contacted
他跟联调局有联♥系♥
by a Republican connected to the Feds.
他想说服我不要碰录像
He was waving me off the tape.
他们想我们忽视这件事
They want us to ignore it.
你没事吧
Are you all right in here?
没事 放松一下背部
Yeah. Just relieving my back.
今天庭上怎么样
How was court?
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表