剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
傲骨之战
第三季 第一集
前情提要
影片即将播放
我的父亲卡尔·雷迪克
My father, Carl Reddick,
曾和金博士并肩作战
stood with Dr. King,
马丁·路德·金:著名美国民权领袖
一同站在塞尔玛的桥上
stood on the bridge at Selma.
美国黑人为争取投票权在这里进行了三次游♥行♥抗♥议♥
你♥爸♥爸是名斗士
Your daddy was a fighter.
是的 一个时代结束了
Yeah. It's the end of an era.
远离这帮混♥蛋♥
我要关闭"远离这帮混♥蛋♥"了
I'm closing Assholes to Avoid,
多亏了你
so thanks a lot.
不用客气
You're welcome.
你知道为什么吗
You know why this happened?
因为我们会把
Because we were adding
你们其中一个诉讼融♥资♥人加到列表里
on of your litigation financiers to our list.
杰瑞·华少夫斯基 远离这个混♥蛋♥
Jerry Warshofsky, asshole to avoid.
210万
2.1 million.
如果你需要我的帮助 在你办公室的窗前
If you want my help, leave a flower pot
摆上一盆花
In your office window,
我就会和你在你的停车位见面
and I'll meet you at your parking space.
有人跟踪你吗
Were you followed?
没有 我该怎么做
No. So what do I need to do?
从女人着手
Follow the women.
那些风流韵事 招♥妓♥事件 私生子女
The affairs, the prostitutes, the love child.
从女人着手
Follow the women.
我很开心
I'm happy.
这话很好笑吗
Am I ridiculous?
你可真喜欢自我剖白
You like narrating your life.
有些心理研究认为
You know, there are psychological studies that say,
当人开心的时候
when people are happy,
就会开始到处给自己找不自在
they look desperately for things to make them unhappy.
但我们不会那样的 对吧
But that won't happen to us, will it?
不不不别走
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
库尔特 告诉我
Kurt, tell me
都会没事的
everything's gonna be all right.
都会没事的
Everything's gonna be all right.
认真点
But mean it.
都会没事的
Everything's gonna be all right.
能有什么事
What could go wrong?
我们律所始于卡尔·雷迪克
Our firm started with one man: Carl Reddick.
他既是创始人 也是律所15年来的
He was our founder, but he was also the heart and soul
心脏与灵魂
of this firm for 15 years.
你能说"民权偶像"吗
Could you say "civil rights icon"?
一样的话 但带上"民权偶像"这几个字
Same thing, but with "civil rights icon."
行
Uh, uh, sure.
我们律所始于
Our firm started with one man:
民权偶像卡尔·雷迪克
Carl Reddick, the civil rights icon.
我在学校历史书上读到过卡尔·雷迪克
I read about Carl Reddick in the history books in school,
但得以在律所见到他真人
but to meet him here in the flesh,
是我人生中的一大亮点
it was a highlight of my life.
父亲去世后 我接替了他合伙人的职位
When my dad died, I could think of no better way
这是我纪念他的最好方式
to honor his life than by taking over his partnership here.
我给雷迪克先生做了15年的秘书
I was Mr. Reddick's secretary for 15 years.
你能用"卡尔"称呼他吗
Can you say "Carl" when you talk about him?
但我从没叫过他卡尔
Oh, I never called him Carl.
这样采访效果会比较好
It just helps with the interview.
他是个好上司吗
Was he a good boss?
是的
Yes.
我们希望这个视频能让大家更了解他
We just want the video to give some sense of the man.
你能讲点和他工作时的事吗
Um, if you could talk a little bit about working with him...
比如工作日常是怎样的
Like, what was a typical day like?
每天早上上班的时候
What's the first thing he would say
他对你说的第一句话是什么
when you got there in the morning?
我...
I...
雷&博&洛律所
集众人之力 助客户之志
你们是什么
Who are you?
你问我们是什么
Who are we?
刨根究底
Deep down,
你们是什么
who are you?
中等规模的芝加哥律所
Uh, mid-size Chicago law firm.
不 你们本质上是什么
No, who are you really?
网站做得还行
The website, it's fine.
卡尔·雷迪克的视频能增加媒体曝光率
The video of Carl Reddick will help. It adds media.
但你们想表达些什么
But what do you want to say?
讲出你们的故事
Tell us your story.
我们还在发展
Uh, well, we, uh, let's-- we are growing.
我们刚招了35个律师
We have hired 35 new attorneys.
还买♥♥了一层楼
We, uh, bought another floor.
对 但其他律所也在发展
Yes, but other law firms are growing.
为什么你们就与众不同
What makes you different?
你们由非裔美国人组成
You're African American.
这就是你们的招牌
That's your brand.
-这就是你们的故事 -我们不想
- That's your story. - We don't want to be sold
靠黑人律所的标签来揽生意
as an African American law firm.
但现在流行多元化元素
But diversity is in right now.
《黑豹》 《喜新不厌旧》
Black Panther, Black-ish.
《喜新不厌旧》: 讲述中上层阶级黑人家庭故事的喜剧
而你们律所的多元化...
And diversity is something that you have in s...
...很充足
...abundance.
进来
Come in.
有空吗 阿德里安
Do you have a second, Adrian?
有空 失陪一下
Yes, I do. Excuse me.
我的天
God!
我简直不敢相信我们要给这人付钱
I can't believe we're paying for this guy.
雷迪克的采访里有些东西得给你看一下
We need to show you something from the Reddick interviews.
好的 怎么了
Okay, what's up?
我们在采访他的秘书
We were doing an interview with his secretary.
觉得你应该看看这个
We think you should see it.
他说他累了
He said he was tired.
他那晚有个演讲
He had to give a speech that night,
说我能帮上忙
and I could help.
他叫我到他桌子后面来
He asked me to come behind his desk.
他的裤链没拉
He had his pants unzipped.
他想让我摸他
He wanted me to touch him.
他解释说因为压力太大了
He said it was because of the pressure.
只有我
And only I --
只有我能帮上忙
Only I could help.
不止这些 但我们没有录下去了
There was more, but we didn't record it.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
她说她在这儿工作期间
She said there was forced copulation
一直都有强制性行为发生
the whole time she was here.
等等 等等 麻烦换个地方
Not now, not now. Please. Please.
他强迫了她15年吗
He forced her for 15 years?
她是这么说的
That's what she said.
那辛西娅为什么15年都没走
Why would Cynthia stay for 15 years?
你认真的吗
Seriously?
-梅丽莎 -不 你认真的吗
- Marissa... - No, seriously?
我没搞懂
I'm trying to figure this out.
她为什么会同意接受采访
Why would she even agree to an interview?
她本打算说点他的好话
She was planning to say nice things about him.
但等我们开始问问题的时候...
But then, when we started asking questions...
她意识到我们想把他拍得很伟光正
She knew we wanted something glowing,
而这让她很痛苦
and it bothered her.
好吧
All right.
你们采访她的时候还有其他人在场吗
Anybody else there when you interviewed her?
-没有 -我得要求你俩
- No. - I need to ask you guys
不要对任何人提起这事
not to say anything to anybody about this.
然后好把这事掩盖过去吗
So we can cover it up?
梅丽莎 我现在没有愤怒的资本
Marissa, I don't have the luxury right now of being outraged.
但这并不代表我不愤怒
That doesn't mean I'm not outraged.
明白了吗
You understand?
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表