剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
But 95... no, $95,000 would do it.
你们不会想
Listen, you don't want to have
再多一个对你们不满的客户吧
another unhappy client on your hands, do you?
我们开始吧
Shall we?
莉兹
Liz.
你来干什么
What are you doing?
戴安让我来 她觉得她有点应付不来
Oh. Diane asked me to sit in. She's not feeling up to it.
好吧
Yeah.
你口渴吗 要我拿点东西给你喝吗
Are you thirsty? Can I get you something to drink,
好啊
Yeah.
-或者不喝东西了 你懂吗 -不是很懂
- maybe, or... or maybe not, you know? - I really don't know.
这段视频是在哪拍的
Where was this video taken?
这是顶层公♥寓♥的吧台
It was at the bar at the penthouse.
他们相处得挺融洽的 是吧
They look pretty comfortable with each other, don't they?
你这是针对梅兰妮心理状态的推测
That is speculation about Melanie's state of mind,
而且距离侵犯发生还有好几个小时
hours before the assault took place.
涉嫌侵犯
Alleged assault.
你知道现在法官不在席吧
And you know there's no judge here, right?
我只是将我的反对记录在案
I'm just preserving the objection for the record.
当然 请记下来
Of course. Preserved.
在这场三点发生的邂逅后和下一场开始前
Did you speak with Melanie after this 3:00 encounter,
你有没有和梅兰妮说过话
but before the later one?
我做了一个OTF
I conducted an OTF.
解释一下
And what is that?
就是"即兴速访"
That's an "On the fly" interview.
我和布雷克玩得很开心
I had a great time with Blake.
我感觉你和布雷克之间有化学反应
Yeah, I'm sensing that you and Blake have good chemistry.
你可以说我们相处得很好
Yeah, you could say we're getting along.
抱歉 打断一下 请说他的名字
Sorry, sorry. Uh, use his name, please.
该死
Shit.
我和布雷克之间有化学反应
Blake and I have great chemistry.
他看起来也很开心
He seems down to have a good time.
他绝对是那个让我想认真♥相♥处的人
Definitely someone to spend some quality time with.
所以 你像摆弄木偶一样摆弄我们的客户
So, you're turning our client into a puppet,
然后还怪她
and then you blame her?
我的天
Oh, my God.
-怎么了 -我从视频里找到了有用的东西
- What's wrong? - I found something in the video.
我要饿死了 我们待会再谈不行吗
I'm starving. Can we talk about this later?
我都不知道你到底要我怎样
I don't even get what you're asking me.
我觉得你非常清楚我在说什么
Oh, I think you know exactly what I'm saying.
梅兰妮 你确实说了该说的
I mean, Melanie, you talk the talk,
-但我不知道 -我不懂你的意思
- but I don't know. - I don't understand.
亲爱的 你的话语片段确实不错
You give a good sound bite, honey,
但是电视节目是视觉媒体
but TV is a visual medium.
我需要有影像来支撑
I need the video to back that up.
你不觉得这已经很有看点了吗
You don't think that this is visual?
你的上衣就是问题的所在之处
Now, that top sums up the problem.
你是个相机挑逗者 梅兰妮
You are a camera tease, Melanie.
梅兰妮 你还想继续拍吗
Melanie, you want to stay on the show?
那你得秀出点东西来
Then you gotta show us something.
你这话什么意思
What did you mean by that?
我的意思就是
I just meant that, uh...
她话说得很满 但是
You know, she was talking a very big game, but, uh,
在现实中 她并不够
in reality, she-- she wasn't exactly...
-风♥骚♥吗 -容我打断一下
- Putting out? - Excuse me,
她是谁
who is that?
我们的调查员
One of our investigators.
能不能请她不要质问我的客户
Could you ask her not to question my client, please?
当然 只要你的客户
Sure. As soon as your client
好好回答问题
starts answering the questions.
大家都知道
Look, everybody knows that
我们节目的收视率不稳定
our show's ratings go up or down
都取决于有没有挑逗性内容
based on us being provocative.
这并不意味着我们容忍♥强♥奸♥
That does not mean that we condone rape.
用词很重啊
Strong words.
抱歉打断一下 我确实很疑惑
I'm sorry, I'm really confused here.
我以为你们的论点是
I thought your whole argument
你们的客户失去意识
was that she was unconscious.
现在你们开始争辩是我们强迫她脱衣
Now you're arguing that we forced her to strip
并接受口♥交♥ 我很困惑
and receive oral sex. I'm just... confused.
求你了 我饿死了 给我个三明治也行
Please, I'm starving. Can I even get a sandwich?
总结场完了之后就可以吃
Yes, after the Wrap-Up.
看 他们已经摆好龙舌兰自助宴了
But look, they just put out the tequila buffet.
龙舌兰自助宴 是什么
So, what is-- what is the tequila buffet?
我们所有的
Well, all our--
所有的参与者都知道我们有这个自助宴
all our contestants know that we had that.
我知道 但这到底是什么 我就是好奇
Yeah, but what-- what is it? I'm just curious.
就是摆了十几种高档龙舌兰酒的自助宴
It's a-about a dozen different high-end tequilas,
为了作比较用
for comparison's sake.
但他们都六小时没吃饭
And no food for six hours?
就只喝龙舌兰
Just shots of tequila?
我们没做错什么
Look, we haven't done anything wrong.
这是节目的传统
This is show tradition.
对啊 我们也没强迫
Yes, and we're not forcing
参与者喝 所以就这样吧
the contestants to drink, so please.
这环节是第15季的一部分吗
Is it part of season 15?
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
如果你没做错什么
If you did nothing wrong,
那么龙舌兰自助宴是第15季的一部分吗
is the tequila buffet part of season 15?
不是
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Hello?
戴安 我是杰·迪佩西亚
Diane, it's Jay Dipersia.
-你有时间吗 -有
- Do you have one second? - Sure.
你有没有客户在我们这栋楼里工作
Do any of your clients have offices inside the building?
我们这栋楼吗 为什么这么问
Our building? Why?
我问了收发室的人 但是这封信
I spoke to the mail room, but the letter sent to you
是从这栋楼里寄来的
came from inside the building.
好吧 有
Well, there's, um...
有个房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥ 我们给他们做税务工作
a real estate firm-- we did taxes with them.
还有 一个科技创业公♥司♥
And, um, yeah, a tech start-up.
他们的执行总裁叫艾力克·克莱顿
The, uh, CEO, Alec Crichton.
他的离婚案是我们经手的
We handled his divorce.
好
Okay, good.
跟他俩有过争执吗
Any issues with either of them?
没 记忆中没有过
No, not that I remember.
离婚案后来的气氛不太好
The divorce, of course, got heated.
他失去了孩子的抚养权吗
Well, he lose custody of his kids?
是的
Yes.
好
Okay.
我会去问问 如果你想起什么记得说
I'll question them. If anything occurs to you, call me.
好 再见
Um, yeah. Good-bye.
行吧
All right.
分担花费政♥府♥补贴为奥巴马医保中的条款
在政♥府♥停止发放分担花费补贴后
President Trump has defended his decision
特朗普总统为该决议辩护
to end cost-sharing reduction subsidies
声明股价的涨...
by pointing to stock price gains...
执行制♥作♥人 埃尔维斯·哈利德
前传的想法
The idea of a... A prequel
直到我找到另一种切入的方式
just didn't interest me,
才激起我的兴趣
until I found another way in.
只要你是警探 就可以为所欲为
When you're a detective, you can do anything.
奸♥淫♥掳掠 为所欲为
Grab 'em by the pussy. Anything.
很多人以为这是在说特朗普
And a lot of people think it's about Trump.
《骄阳前的黑暗》
执行制♥作♥人 埃尔维斯·哈利德
但其实是说某种心理状态
But it's really about a certain mindset.
纽约臭气熏天 我要做大清洗
New York's a swamp, and I'm cleaning it up.
*与魔鬼同行*
*With the devil I ride*
*与魔鬼同行*
*With the devil I ride...*
这将是将军肚小猪
This will be the third week
住在地图室的第三周了
the potbellied pig occupies the Map Room.
将军肚小猪进驻白宫地图室
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表