剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
我今天第一天上班
This is my first day.
她们是位于走廊尽头的合伙人
They're the partners at the end of the hall.
-告诉她们博斯曼被枪击中了 -好的
- Tell them Boseman has been shot, now. - Okay.
保安 我们这里发生枪击事件
Security, we've had a shooting here.
有个人刚刚上了电梯
It was someone on the elevator just a minute ago,
所以拦住所有下去的人
so stop anyone who's coming down.
拦住他们
Hold them.
不 这不是演习 照做
No, this is not a drill, do it.
阿德里安·博斯曼被枪击了 凶手在电梯里
Adrian Boseman has been shot. The shooter was on the elevator.
阿德里安 医务人员在路上了吗
Adrian? Are paramedics coming?
是的 不 不要
Yes. No, don't-- no,
不要关闭电梯 医务人员正在赶来
don't shut down the elevators, we have paramedics coming!
我来压着
Let me hold it.
告诉保安都到前面集♥合♥
Tell security to meet them out front.
-我被枪击中了 -没事的 你会没事的
- I got shot. - No, no, no. You're gonna be fine.
你会没事的
You're gonna be just fine.
我应该做得更好的
I need to do better.
你做得很好了
You're doing great.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我 阿德里安
Look at me, Adrian.
看着我 看着我的眼睛...
Look at me, just look in my eyes...
我在这里 我就在这里 好吗
I'm right here. I am right here, okay?
-我要在他身边 -你不能上救护车
- I'm going with him. - Not in the ambulance.
不行 我是他的妻子
No, I'm his wife.
这是规定 女士
You'll still have to follow, ma'am.
阿德里安
Adrian,
我们医院里见
I'll meet you at the hospital.
天呐
Oh, God.
受害人在哪儿
Where's the victim?
在医院 在去医院的路上
At hospital, heading to the hospital.
我不太确定
I'am not sure which.
你目击了枪击事件吗
Are you a witness to the shooting?
是的 并没有
Yes. I mean, no.
我在这里 但我没看见...
I was here, but I-I didn't see...
这边电♥话♥很多
There were a lot of calls.
我想找莉兹·劳伦斯谈谈
I want to speak to Liz Lawrence.
雷迪克吗 她也去医院了
Reddick? Oh, she went to the hospital, too.
你好 我是梅丽莎·戈德 这里的调查员
Hi. I'm Marissa Gold, the investigator here.
阿德里安·博斯曼是胸口中枪
Adrian Boseman was shot in the chest.
他离开时意识还是清醒状态
He was still conscious when he left
他说袭击者在电梯中
and he said there was an assailant in the elevator.
-有描述凶手的样貌吗 -他没看清
- Description? - He didn't have one.
我打电♥话♥到楼下要保安阻止
I called down to have security stop anyone
所有要出电梯的人
who was leaving the elevators.
这层楼需要清场
We'll need this floor cleared
关闭所有电梯
and I'll need those elevators locked.
阿尔洛 去和楼下的保安聊下
Arlo, you talk to security downstairs.
看看有没有监控录像
See if there's any security footage.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
因为我喜欢皮划艇 橡皮船
Because I like canoes, kay-aks.
音发错了 傻瓜
Kayaks, you simpleton.
好吧 "橡皮艇" 好多了
Okay. "Kayak." So much better.
把这个写进合同 "不能叫我傻瓜"
Put that in the contract. "Don't call me simpleton."
我要合同中规定好这条
I want that in the contract.
不 你是想杀了我
No, what you want is to kill me.
-你想把我弄进橡皮船杀了我 -是
- You want to get me in a kay-ak and kill me. - Okay, okay.
博斯曼先生 我在律所
Mr. Boseman, I'm at the law firm
这里的情势有点剑拔弩张
and it's getting pretty heated here.
需要我重新安排到明天吗
Do you want me to just reschedule for tomorrow?
-他在哪 -能麻烦回个电♥话♥吗
- Where is he? - Will you give me a call, please?
为什么我要面对这个噩梦...
Why am I facing this nightmare on...
可能要做两小时的手术
She's thinking a two-hour surgery.
-有多严重 -不知道
- How bad? - I don't know.
肺部受伤 待会儿会告诉我们更多情况
A collapsed lung, but we'll know more soon.
又来了
Here we are again.
什么叫"又来了"
What do you mean "again"?
疑似化学袭击还有这个
The chemical scare and this.
化学袭击是假的
The chemical scare wasn't real.
我需要你的客户名单
I need your client list.
我们在调查 但凶手那时在电梯中
Look, we're investigating, but the shooter was in the elevator.
犯罪现场有几百号♥人进进出出
The crime scene had hundreds of people moving through it
还有更多人乘电梯上下楼
and more people riding up and down in it.
-监控拍到什么了吗 -电梯里没装
- The surveillance cameras? - None in the elevator
大堂的摄像头没拍到什么异常情况
and the lobby cam didn't pick up anyone unusual,
不过再说一次 我们不知道要找的是谁
but again, we don't know who we're looking for.
-如果我们知道... -有保密协定
- If we knew... - Attorney-client privilege.
保密协议不是自杀协议
Attorney-client privilege is not a suicide pact.
不管枪手是谁 他是杀死阿德里安
Look, whoever shot Adrian wanted to kill him
现在阿德里安没死 事情还没有结束
and Adrian is alive, so this isn't over.
好吧 我们会讨论一下的
All right. Let us talk about it.
我就这个要求
That's all I ask.
我们不能这么做
Listen, we can't do that.
我们不知道凶手是否是我们的客户
We don't know if the shooter was one of our clients.
阿德里安上了电视 可能是任何看到他的人
Adrian was on TV. It could be anyone who saw him.
他们需要找个着手点 戴安
They need some place to start, Diane.
如果没有那份名单
And without that list,
这就像大海捞针
this is a needle in a haystack.
我们被正式禁止
We are officially prohibited
向警方提供我们的客户名单
from giving our list to the police.
好吧 "正式"
Right. "Officially."
不行
No.
他来了
There he is.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Hey, thanks. Thank you, thank you.
科林 你是我们的代表
Colin, you're our man.
很荣幸 弗兰克 好吧
I'm flattered, Frank. All right.
别认为胜利是理所应当的
Well, just don't take it for granted.
即使民♥主♥党每次都能在第一区获胜
Even though Democrats have always won in the First.
这年头怪事可多了
These are strange times.
我要出去一展拳脚了
Well, I'm gonna go out there and kick some butt.
太好了 所以我们选择了你
Great. That's why we chose you.
好 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的女朋友 卢卡...
Um, your girlfriend, Lucca...
-怎么了 -她在雷迪克&博斯曼工作
- Yeah? - ...she works at Reddick/Boseman.
那家律所 对吗
The law firm, right?
是的 怎么了
Yes. Why?
我不是故意吓你
Well, I don't mean to unnerve you,
但我刚收到短♥信♥说那发生了一起枪击案
but I just got a text there's been a shooting there.
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
一起枪击案 有个朋友在另一层楼
A shooting. A friend on another floor
说"医护人员把一个人带走了"
says, "Paramedics are taking someone away."
谁
Uh, wh-who?
他没说 你应该给她打个电♥话♥
He didn't say. You should call her.
好 我... 失陪
Uh, yeah. I, uh, yeah, I, uh, excuse me.
应该没事的
I-I'm sure everything's all right.
-您的电♥话♥已经转... -快 我没事
- Your call has been forwarded... - Come on. Hey, I'm all right.
自动语♥音♥留言系统
...to an automated voice-messaging system.
卢卡·奎恩现在无法接听您的电♥话♥
Lucca Quinn is not available.
听到提示音后 请录下您的口讯
At the tone, please record your message.
-卢卡... -当您录音结束后
- Hey, Lucca... When you finish recording,
可以挂掉电♥话♥或者按一收听更多选项
you may hang up or press one for more options.
嗨 谢谢
Hey. Yeah, hey, thanks.
-卢卡 我听说... -发送数字页面
- Lucca, I just heard... - To send a numeric page,
-请按三和井号♥键 -什么页面
- press three and the pound sign. - Page?
-搞什么 他妈搞什么 -发传真
- Come on. Come the fuck on. - To send a fax,
请按四和井号♥键
press four and the pound sign.
留下回电号♥码
To leave a callback number,
-请按五和井号♥键 -你好 谢谢大家
- press five and the pound sign... - Hi. Thanks, guys.
或者请不要挂断 开始留言
...or stay on the line to leave your message.
结束录音后...
When you finish recording...
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表