剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
傲骨之战
第一季 第一集
请举起你的右手 跟着我说
Please raise your right hand and repeat after me.
我 唐纳德·约翰·特朗普 郑重宣誓
I, Donald John Trump, do solemnly swear...
我 唐纳德·约翰·特朗普
I, Donald John Trump,
郑重宣誓
do solemnly swear...
我必忠实执行
...that I will faithfully execute...
我必忠实执行
...that I will faithfully execute...
合众国总统之位
...the office of president of the...
不清楚考试时间安排的听好
Those of you unclear about the schedule,
今天考试内容分为两部分
Today's portion of the exam will consist of two sections.
每部分将有三个小时作答时间
You will have three hours to complete each one.
对考试有存疑之处的...
Anything that's unclear on the exam...
伊利诺州司法考试
光之墅
普罗旺斯 150万欧元
查询结果
玛娅·林德尔
还未有司法考试结果 请稍后重试
伊利诺州司法考试委员会
伊利诺州司法考试结果页面
你的司法考试结果
你的司法考试结果
通过
玛娅·林德尔
怎么 怎么了
What? What's wrong?
我是律师了
I'm a lawyer.
亲爱的
Oh, babe.
我的天
Oh, my God!
我是律师了
I'm a lawyer!
我是律师了 我的天
I'm a lawyer. Oh, my God.
我要辞职
I'm resigning.
去哪儿
To go where?
哪也不去
Nowhere.
我要退休了
I'm retiring.
我的天
Oh, my god.
什么时候
When?
两周后
Two weeks.
我不会给你们留个烂摊子
I don't want to leave you in the lurch.
所以 我会等肯德尔案结了以后
So, I'll just, uh, finish out the Kendall case.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我们头重脚轻了
We're top heavy.
八个冠名合伙人
Eight name partners.
我准备过自己的生活了
I'm ready to live my life.
写本回忆录 放松一下
Write a memoir, take a deep breath.
恭喜你 戴安
Congratulations, Diane.
谢谢 大卫
Thank you, David.
洛哈特&德克尔&古斯曼&李&莱曼&吉尔伯特·卢瑞&卡根&坦纳鲍姆律所
早上好 洛哈特&德克尔&古斯曼&李
Good morning. Lockhart, Deckler, Gussman, Lee,
莱曼&吉尔伯特·卢瑞&卡根&坦纳鲍姆律所
Lyman, Gilbert-Lurie, Kagan, Tannebaum & Associates,
请问您找谁
how may I direct your call?
我听说他们第一个月就会解雇一半的人
I heard they fire half of us in the first month.
没错 我也听说了
Oh, yeah, yeah, I heard that, too.
我们应该团结起来
We should stick together.
我叫莉莉
Uh, I'm Lili.
玛娅
Maia.
戒指真好看
Uh, pretty ring.
什么戒指
What is it?
这是念珠戒指
Oh, it's a rosary ring.
你信教吗
Are you religious?
不 不信
No, no.
只是紧张而已
Just nervous.
站起来
Stand up!
这些是给客户坐的椅子
Those seats are for clients.
跟我来 试着跟上节奏
Follow me and try to keep up.
洛哈特&德克尔&李律所是由三家
Lockhart, Deckler, Lee is the result of a merger
中等规模的律所合并而来
of three mid-sized firms.
我们现在是中西部拥有最多民事律师的律所
We are now the largest civil litigator in the midwest,
能来这里是你们的荣幸
and you are lucky to be here.
作为一名新律师 你们随时会被解雇
As new associates, you can be fired at any time,
你们中很多人会被解雇
and many of you will be.
看看你周围的人
Look at the person next to you.
他们都是你的竞争对手
They are your competitor.
你要么比他们强 要么走人
Do better than them, or you're gone.
这不是律师集训营
This is not lawyer camp.
我们不是来帮你们学习的
We are not here to help you learn.
你们是来为我们效力的
You are here to help us.
如果合伙人有衣服要拿去干洗
If a partner needs their dry-cleaning,
你的态度要像在帮肯尼迪大♥法♥官做助手一样
treat it like a clerkship for Justice Kennedy.
肯尼迪大♥法♥官:美国最高法♥院♥大♥法♥官
有什么问题
Any questions?
这里是档案库房♥
This is a depo dump.
我们需要知道这里的85632份文件
We need to know what is in every one of these
都是什么
85,632 documents.
叫到名字的往前站
Come forward when I call your name.
迈克尔·贝尔
Michael Baer.
-我在哪儿办公 -大卫·柳
- Uh, where do I work? - David Yoo.
朱迪·巴夏
Jodie Bashar
莉莉·布伦纳
Lili Brenner.
玛娅
Maia...
玛娅·林德尔
Maia Rindell?
你好啊 玛娅
How are you doing, Maia?
很好
Good.
不 不 你拿这些
No, no, no, here, you take these.
替我向你父母问好 好吗
Say hello to your parents for me, will you?
好的
Sure.
顺便一提 这是今早送来的
Oh, by the way, this came for you this morning.
博尔·费兰德
Burl Ferrand.
丽贝卡·卢扎托
Rebecca Luzzatto.
妈
Mom.
拜托别再给我送东西了 行吗
Please don't send me anything else, okay?
我很感谢 你知道的
Um, I appreciate it, you know I do,
但是 这样让我看起来
but, uh, it's making me look, um...
像有特权一样
I don't know, entitled.
其他人对你不好吗 亲爱的
Are people not being nice to you, dear?
不 妈妈 他们对我很好
No, mom, they're being great.
只是这样太引人关注了
It's the attention.
我只是想融入大家
You know, I want to just...blend in.
想让我叫戴安给你安排个办公室吗
Do you want me to ask Diane to put you in your own office?
别 妈妈 别这样 好吗
No, mom, no, please, okay?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为我们给戴安打个电♥话♥就行
Because we can call Diane.
不用 一切都好
No. Everything is fine.
好吧 我得先挂了
All right, we got to go.
我一会儿再和戴安确认
And, uh, I'll check in with Diane later.
不 妈妈 妈妈 不用的
No, mom-mom, it's okay.
爱你 宝贝儿
Love you, sweetheart.
早上好
Good morning.
洛哈特&德克尔&古斯曼&李&莱曼
Lockhart, Deckler, Gussman, Lee, Lyman,
吉尔伯特·卢瑞&卡根
Gilbert-Lurie & Kagan...
百合花已经够多了
Enough with the lilies.
要知道还是有人对花粉过敏的
You know, some of us have allergies.
我其实是新来的律师
Oh, I'm actually a new associate here.
那可真棒
Good for you.
通知你的首席花匠 别弄百合花过来了
Just go tell your head florist no more lilies.
是玛娅·林德尔吗
Maia Rindell?
任何东西都别碰
Don't touch anything.
也别乱坐
And don't sit.
戴安·洛哈特
玛娅
Maia.
你还好吗
How you doing?
我很好
Good, good.
这是你成为律师的第一天
Your first day as a lawyer.
你父母来了电♥话♥
Your parents called.
天呐 我叫他们别给你打电♥话♥的
Oh, god, I told them not to.
不 没关系的
No, it's all right.
他们担心你会受排斥
They're worried you might be being ostracized.
他们不能再这样了
Oh, they have got to stop.
-真的 -没关系
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表