剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
-他在这里吗 -嗯
- Is he here? - Yeah.
他生气吗
Is he mad?
什么
What?
这会是剑拔弩张的谈判吗
Is it gonna be a testy negotiation?
我认为这根本不是谈判
I don't think it's going to be a negotiation at all.
这是第一修正案[新闻言论自♥由♥]的问题
This is a First Amendment issue.
你有新闻故事 该由你来决定播不播出
You have a news story. It's yours to broadcast or not.
除非内容属于诽谤
Unless it's defamatory.
-没有理由... -我们先
- Well, there's no reason... - Well, let's not get
不要操之过急 好吗
ahead of ourselves, okay?
好 等等 卡特是我们的公♥司♥法务
Okay, okay, okay, wait. Carter is our in-house counsel.
他负责阻止我们做蠢事
He keeps us from doing anything stupid.
雷&博律所
Reddick/Boseman,
假如我们真的做了蠢事 你们负责辩护
you defend us if we end up doing anything stupid.
所以我们都有自己的角色
So we all have a role here.
我们有七小时来决定
And we have seven hours to figure out
是否播出这个报道
whether to broadcast this story.
开始吧
So let's start.
夜间11点58分
C小队 湖景区
这是做什么
So what's this about?
你跟着我们 然后给我们一份报告吗
You stay with us, and give us a report card?
对 还会给你们提供法律建议
Yeah. And offer suggestions on the law
和该怎么遵守法规
and how it can be obeyed.
然后在挡风玻璃上贴个成绩单吗
And, what, we get, like, a grade on our windshield?
-像旅馆那样 -每个人都不想
- Like those restaurants? - And everybody avoids
被低分的警♥察♥逮捕
getting arrested by a car with a "C."
你每晚都要这么做吗
So you do this every night?
不 一月一次
No, once a month.
其它律所的律师也会跟着其它警♥察♥
And other lawyers from other firms follow other cops.
最近不是有人在枪杀律师吗
Aren't you guys dodging bullets these days?
是啊 人们憎恨律师
That's right. People hate you lawyers.
我以为我们才遭人恨呢
I thought we were hated.
这有点夸张了
It's overblown.
也就小部分律师而已
It was just a few lawyers.
昨天上吊自杀的那个律师是怎么回事
What about that lawyer that hanged himself yesterday?
人们觉得他不是自杀的
You know, people aren't thinking he did it;
而是他杀
it was done to him.
他叫什么
Who was that?
我不知道他的名字
I don't know his name.
-我记得是在高地公园 -喂
- It was over in Highland Park, i think. - Hey.
今晚的重头戏要开始了
Here comes the big action for the night.
准备好
Get ready.
果不其然
There it is!
每晚都这样 调整小♥弟♥弟♥
Every single night. Readjusting the package.
这边一切正常 你那边怎么样
警车11309
RMP Eleven-Thirty-Nine.
正在追捕一辆白色
Code Three pursuit of a white,
新型科迈罗 田纳西州牌照
late-model Camaro, Tennessee tags,
凌晨12点01分
D小队 高地公园
车牌号♥36TVD
"Three, Six, Tom, Victor, David."
在附近进行监视
Vicinity of Code Five.
被指控性骚扰的名人
The list of prominent men accused
现在越来越多
of sexual harassment continues to grow
即使现在离哈维·韦恩斯坦事件已经过了半年
even six months after Harvey Weinstein.
现在这份黑名单可能要加上一个
Now the biggest and potentially most explosive name
最让人震惊的名字 基普·邓宁
has been added to the list. Kip Dunning...
-停一下 -说"请"
- Pause here. - "Please."
有劳了
Please.
我们对整件事情都予以否认
We obviously object to the story top to bottom,
并且即刻着手提出状告索赔
and will immediately sue for damages,
但我要说的是
but I want to point out
这个报道太草率了 "声称"
how sloppy this story is. "Alleged."
"声称"这词哪去了
Where is the word "Alleged"?
所以你想把它加入副本里吗
So you'd like that added to the copy?
不 正如我之前所言
No. As I already stated,
整件事情是诽谤 应该被减掉
this whole story is defamatory and should be cut.
那我们能继续了吗 拜托
So can we move on, please?
当然可以
Certainly.
播放
Play.
有劳了
Please.
演员基普·邓宁在好莱坞
Kip Dunning is an actor with a reputation rarely matched
-是少数的声誉... -不是吧
- in the Hollywood firmament... - Oh, come on.
这也太愤世嫉俗了 你用一张...请暂停
Talk about cynical. You use a still-- Pause, please.
注意我说了"请"
And notice "Please."
你们用的还是动作片的一个镜头
You use a still from an action movie
暗示基普对女人有暴♥力♥倾向
to suggest Kip is aggressive to women.
他是地球上最好的演员了
This is the nicest actor on the face of the earth,
你们这样诽谤他...
and you place him in a defamatory light...
你想让我们把照片换了 很好
You want us to change out the photo? Great.
-这个我们能做到 -不能因为我个人意见
- I'm sure we can do that. - My individual issues
而削弱了其中的主要问题
in no way undercut the main point:
这个报道纯属诽谤
this report is defamatory.
拜托 可以的话 请继续播放
Please, if you'd be so kind, play.
如今有两位女性控诉邓宁
And now two women have come forward to accuse Dunning
对其施以性侵和强♥奸♥
of both sexual assault and rape.
他告诉我我会成就一番事业
He told me I'd have a career.
他说所有人都这么做
He said everybody did it.
-他可是我的偶像 -在这儿停一下
- This was my idol... - Okay, here it is.
请暂停
Stop, please.
你们利用一个匿名女性
You use an anonymous woman,
一个基普无法指认的人
someone Kip can't confront,
控告他实施强♥奸♥
to charge him with forced oral rape.
简单来讲 这纯属扯淡
That, to put it simply, is bullshit.
记者做过全面的调查
The reporter did a thorough check...
我们都清楚这些天
We all know that these days,
即使是性骚扰的风言风语
even the whisper of a sexual harassment charge
也能毁掉人的事业一辈子
ruins a career for life.
没错 所以这报道先发给了基普
Yes, and that's why this story was sent to Kip,
这样他和他的发言人才能对此予以评价
so he or his representatives could comment on it.
我们愿意把他们的看法写进报道里
We're willing to put his comment in the story.
我们会根据你们的反对意见
And we're willing to address your objections
对报道作出修改
by re-editing the story.
我想说的是你们被利用了
My objection is you're being used.
性骚扰再也不是一个"我也是"标签的事
Sexual harassment is no longer the province of "MeToo" Hashtags.
会有政♥治♥因素牵涉其中
It's being used politically.
基普在另类右翼阵营中树敌不少
And Kip has made so many enemies among the alt-right,
这是他们的所作所为
this is a hack job from them.
我们会请记者为她的报道辩护的
We've invited the reporter in to defend her report,
所以先别走 普雷斯顿先生
so please stick around, Mr. Preston.
当然 我过的是洛杉矶时间
Sure. I'm still on L.A. Time.
对我来说现在才晚上九点
It's only 9:00 p.M. To me.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
布卢姆先生
Mr. Bloom.
别那么做
Don't do that.
-做什么 -让他知道我们没有一条心
- Do what? - Show him that we're not a united front.
给他任何觉得我们会屈服的印象
Give him any hope whatsoever that we will cave.
我没有那么做
I didn't do that.
-你这是屁话 -我没这么做
- That is bullshit. - I didn't do that.
你做了
Yes, you did.
你现在在侮辱我的智商
You're insulting my intelligence right now...
稍安勿躁
Wait, wait.
我想要公♥司♥法务和外部律师
I want in-house counsel and out-house counsel.
不好意思 是外聘律师
Excuse me, outside counsel,
通力合作
to work together.
所以在对外之前我们先讨论一下
So let's discuss what we'll say before we say it.
同意
Agreed.
戴安 梅丽莎 来
Uh, uh, Diane. Marissa, come.
戴安
Diane.
我不信任他们的公♥司♥法务
I don't trust their in-house counsel.
不打官司他才有钱拿
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表