剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
你不想知道为什么吗
Don't you want to know why?
我不想再跟枪♥支♥扯上关系
I wanted nothing more to do with guns.
我看到枪♥支♥对我合伙人造成的伤害
I saw what one did to my partner...
民♥主♥党委员会近期是否
Recently, did the Democratic Committee
雇了你们律所
hire you as their law firm?
受律师与当事人保密特权约束
Attorney-client privilege prevents me
我无法回答此问题
from answering that question.
民♥主♥党委员会决定不雇你们
Did the DNC decide against hiring your firm
是否与你说过的话有关
because of something you said?
受律师与当事人保密特权约束
Attorney-client privilege
我无法回答你那可笑的问题
prevents me from answering your ridiculous question.
与民♥主♥党委员会开会时
In meetings with the DNC,
你是否曾支持暴♥力♥推♥翻♥政♥府♥
did you argue for violently overthrowing the government?
我从未支持过
I have never argued
暴♥力♥推♥翻♥我们的政♥府♥
for the violent overthrow of my government.
我就是受够了
I'm just done
在屋子里当大人
with being the adult in the room.
好 那上街游♥行♥去
Okay, then take to the streets.
筑起人墙 因为如果你真这么想的话
Man the barricades. Because if that's what you really think,
你就放弃了法律
you've given up on law.
你不知道
You don't know.
我抽屉里有一把史密斯韦森6♥4♥手♥枪♥
I have a Smith & Wesson 6-4 in my desk,
我差这么一点儿就带它上街了
and I'm this close to taking to the streets.
这声音是你吗 女士
Is that your voice, ma'am?
我想咨♥询♥一下我的律师
I would like to consult with my lawyer.
我担心过这个
I was worried about that.
但是 你知道的
But, you know.
是 我知道你说的
Uh, yeah, I know what you're saying,
但别担心 我会处理好的
but don't worry about it. I'll take care of that.
鲁斯
Ruth.
等我一会儿 我们在车上谈
Uh, I need a minute. We'll talk in the car.
等我一分钟
Give me a minute.
-我能和你谈谈吗 -怎么了
- Can I talk to you? - What's wrong?
你的人里可能有间谍
I think you may have a mole.
有人把我们弹劾案讨论的
Somebody has been leaking the audiotape
录音带泄露给了一位检察官
of our impeachment pitch to a prosecutor.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
戴安·洛哈特刚被拽到大陪审团前
Diane Lockhart was just dragged in front of a grand jury,
他们当着她的面播放了录音
and they played the tape to her.
好吧 我要跟你说件事
Okay, I'm gonna tell you something
你可能会一时之间很生气
that's gonna make you angry for a second,
但我想让你记住 永远盯着目标
but I want you to remember: keep your eye on the goal.
-什么目标 -十一月
- What goal? - November.
夺回参众两院
Taking back the House and the Senate.
鲁斯 什么事会让我生气
Ruth, what's-what's gonna make me mad?
把录音带给检察官的人是我
I gave the tape to the prosecutor.
是你把录音带给了检察官
You gave the audiotape to the prosecutor?
你的合伙人当时
Your partner was making
对暗♥杀♥做出的言论令人讨厌
some unsavory statements about assassination
会让我们陷入尴尬的境地
that were going to embarrass us.
所以你倒踩一脚把录音带给他们了
So you gave them an even worse tape?
小点声
Lower your voice.
我们必须表明 我们不支持这种言论
We needed to show that we won't stand for that kind of talk.
她在和一位客户密谋
She was conspiring with a client
隐藏一起暗♥杀♥行动
to hide an assassination attempt.
-他在开玩笑 -是啊
- He was joking. - Oh, yeah,
那到时候爆出新闻了我们该怎么回应
and how will that go over with the press?
认真的吗 说他在开玩笑
Seriously? Joking?
现在这样 民♥主♥党就会很伟大
Instead, the Democratic Party looks heroic.
我们听到了一位律师的危险言论
We heard dangerous talk from a lawyer,
便立即掐断了我们之间的联♥系♥
cut off all of our contact,
并把我们所知道的悉数交给检察官
and turned over everything we knew to a prosecutor.
你害惨了她
You fucked her.
不 我们是尽责 她自己害惨了自己
No, we acted responsibly. She fucked herself.
我为你的朋友感到抱歉 莉兹
I'm sorry for your friend, Liz,
但我想赢
but I want to win.
民♥主♥党不能再这样软弱无力下去了
The Democrats need to stop being such pussies.
我们必须赢
We have to win.
关门
Get the door.
你好 嗨...
Hey, hi, hello. Hi, hi, hi.
卢卡·奎恩在哪间房♥ 谢...
Uh, Lucca Quinn's room? Thank...
说好的无痛分娩呢
Where is the epidural?!
你需要用力 所以我们抑制了效果
We need you to push. That's why we curb the effect.
你...妈的
You-you-you motherfucker!
你...把麻♥醉♥药♥拿回来
You bring, you bring the drugs back!
你个混♥蛋♥
You cocksucking asshole!
-妈 -科林 你来了
- Ma! - Colin, there you are.
你还好吗 亲爱的
How are you, dear?
-卢卡的家人信教 你知道吗 -什么
- Lucca's family's religious. Did you know that? - What?
好了 别这样 妈
Okay, stop, Ma.
-我想这位是爸爸了 -卢卡
I think he's the father. Lucca, hey.
科林 他们抑制了麻♥醉♥药♥效
Colin, they curb the epidural.
-你敢信吗 早教课和书上 -什么
- Can you believe that? They don't tell you that... - What?
-他妈的从来没说过这事儿 -没关系的
- ...in any motherfucking class or book! - It's all right.
孩子受洗礼又会怎样呢
What does it matter if the baby is baptized?
如果你不信教的话
If you don't believe in God,
能有什么坏处
then what harm can it do?
因为这件事很蠢
Because it's stupid!
那给他穿非洲大喜吉装
Oh, as opposed to dressing him in an Ankara Dashiki,
再播放《狮子王》就不蠢了
and playing The Lion King.
-这样才有文化契合性 -嘿 妈
- That is culturally appropriate. - Hey, hey, hey, Mom!
好了 别吵了 所有人都出去
All right, hey, stop! Everybody out.
请出去等 妈 你也出去
Please, out. Ma, out.
你...
You...
我是科林 很高兴最终见到你了
Hi. Colin. It's nice to finally meet you.
你现在就出去 谢谢
You have to leave now. Thank you.
他们想要举♥行♥福音派的洗礼
They want an evangelical baptism.
妈 这不是真的
Mom, that is just not true.
谁说不是真的
What do you mean that's not true?
是真的
Yes, it's true.
-你都不信教 -你怎么知道
- You're not even religious. - How do you know?
我们能集中精力先生娃吗
Can we focus here?
"集中精力"
"Can we focus?"
-我们把他们赶出去吧 -你也太无礼了
- Let's get 'em out of here. - You're rude, too!
也许今晚我们什么消息也等不到
Maybe we aren't gonna hear anything tonight.
生了几个小时了
How many hours of labor so far?
-14个小时 -哎呦喂
- 14. - Ai-yi-yi.
天啊 我们真是郁闷沮丧四人组
God, we are a depressed bunch.
也许我们该小酌一下
Maybe we should start drinking now.
来消息了
Oh, here we go.
好消息
Some good news.
-卢卡的 -不是
- Lucca? - No.
坏消息
Bad news.
我们调查了贝斯哈特和他的助手奥布蕾
We were looking into Basehart and his assistant, Aubrey.
-婚外情 -是的
- The affair? - Yeah.
我们问了问奥布雷的室友
We talked to Aubrey's roommate.
贝斯哈特让她搬到芝加哥不是为了和她出轨
Basehart didn't move her to Chicago to carry on an affair.
他让她搬到芝加哥...
He moved her to Chicago...
是为了帮她分手
to break up one.
显然 谣言是特朗普和她有一腿
Apparently, the rumor was Trump was sleeping with her.
-你知道吗 -天啊
- You know what? - Oh, God.
是啊
Yep.
贝斯哈特是个好人
Basehart was being a good guy,
他帮她离开特区 离开白宫
getting her out of D.C. And away from the White House.
该死 我不知道哪件事更糟
Damn, I don't know what's worse--
是没什么可以用来对付他
having nothing to use against him now,
还是意识到他是个好人
or realizing he's a good guy.
好了 我要开酒了
Okay, I'm cracking one open.
我觉得我们需要它
I think we need it.
要我接电♥话♥吗
Want me to get it?
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表