剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
I want Diane Lockhart
帮我解决移♥民♥问题
to help me with an immigration problem.
你觉得自己被遣返
You, um, you think you're being deported
是因为政♥治♥原因
for political reasons?
特朗普先生不想让我在这儿
Mr. Trump, he doesn't want me here.
他把我送回俄♥罗♥斯♥的话 他们会杀了我的
He sends me back to Russia, they will kill me.
-谁会杀了你 -普♥京♥
- Uh, who will kill you? - Putin.
因为录像带的原因吗 那个
Because of this tape? The, uh...
尿尿录像带
Peepee tape.
你是说你在莫斯科酒店的房♥间里
So your accusation is that you were videotaped
被拍到小便在特朗普先生身上
urinating for Mr. Trump in a Moscow hotel room?
套房♥
Suite.
什么
Excuse me?
酒店套房♥
Hotel suite.
你在奥巴马睡过的床上
You urinated on the bed
小便了吗
where Obama slept?
是的 但我不知道谁睡过那儿
Yes, but I did not know who slept there.
-然后特朗普尿在了我们身上 -我的天
- Then Trump, he peed on us. - Oh, my God.
朱利叶斯
Julius.
我没有政♥治♥目的
I am not political.
我对美国政♥治♥没有意见
I have no issues with American politics.
我只想留在美国
I only wish to stay in America.
我想留在学校里
I want to stay in school.
你学的什么
What are you studying?
酒店管理
Hotel management.
这是当然
Of course.
多米妮卡 我们想帮你
Dominika, we would like to help you,
但我们需要几个小时去...
but we need a few hours to...
讨论一下
confer first.
你能午饭后再来一趟吗
Can you come back after lunch?
既然你这么说了 可以
Yes, if you say so.
很好
I do.
顺便问一下
Oh, and by the way,
你为什么找上了我
why did you come to me?
为什么专找你吗 在法学院的时候
To you? In the law school,
我问了个男的我应该找谁
I ask a man who I should see.
他说移♥民♥问题就找你
He says for immigration problem to see you.
你在那儿做过演讲
You gave a lecture there.
好的
Oh, good.
谢谢 梅丽莎
Thank you. Marissa?
这太滑稽了
This is ridiculous.
我们什么时候成了清算中心了
Since when are we the clearinghouse
每个反当权者阴谋论都要来这儿过一次
for every anti-administration conspiracy theory?
这不是阴谋论
This is not a conspiracy theory.
由克里斯托弗·斯蒂尔所写的侦查档案
揭露特朗普大选通俄的报告
这是斯蒂尔档案
This is Steele dossier.
克♥林♥顿♥选举团队花钱弄的档案
A dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign.
戴安 你怎么想
Diane, what do you think?
我们被陷害了
We're being set up.
你说什么
What do you mean?
我从没在芝加哥大学演讲过
I never spoke at the University of Chicago.
我本该去讲的 主题是移♥民♥问题
I was supposed to-- on immigration matters--
但我的合伙人威尔·加德纳替我去了
but my partner, Will Gardner, went there in my stead.
那是谁在陷害我们
Then who is setting us up?
威瑞特斯
Veritas.
调查并揭露公私机构不法不公行为的计划
威瑞特斯计划吗
Project Veritas?
没错 欧克菲搞的东西
Yes. The O'Keefe thing.
他们想拍下我们
They're trying to videotape us
急着扑上去的样子
jumping at this.
其信条为"民♥主♥死于黑暗"
-就像《华盛顿日报》 -没错
- Like the Washington Post. - Yes.
我认为他们得知
I think somehow they know
民♥主♥党委员会找到了我们
that the Democratic committee came here looking to start up
准备弹劾总统的事
impeachment prosecution.
他们知道了我们咬着特朗普不放
They know that we're coming after Trump.
不是所有人都那样
But not all of us.
他们想要录像证明
And they want a video
一群非裔美国人律师
of African-American lawyers
听说黄金浴录像就急着扑了过去
jumping at the golden shower tape.
你看见她死抓着手袋的样子了吗
Did you see how she was clutching her purse?
伊斯曼女士 您的电♥话♥
Ms. Eastman. A call.
我还有两分钟就要开始录了 留言就好
I'm going on in two minutes. Take a message.
我今天要和大家宣布
I'm here to tell you today,
我们民♥主♥党有了全新的面貌
we are the new Democratic party.
我们组织有序 我们准备充分
We are organized, and we are prepared.
我们整装待发 我们准备...
We are ready. We are prepare...
黄金浴
Golden shower.
你好 我是鲁斯
Hello, this is Ruth.
等我十分钟
I need ten minutes.
是谁
Who was it?
我明白了 她说她叫什么
I understand. What name did she give?
多米妮卡·索科洛夫 学生
Dominika Sokolov. A student.
她说她要被遣返了
She says she's being deported.
很好
Okay, good.
我觉得你是对的
I think you're right.
要么是威瑞特斯计划 要么是其他人
It's Project Veritas or someone else.
肯定有人泄露了你们可能加入
Someone must've leaked you being considered
弹劾总统的律师团
for the impeachment team.
有人陪她一起来吗
Did she arrive with anyone?
没 她一个人
No, she was alone.
嗯 但她的手袋里
Yeah, but she has a purse
可能装有摄像头
with a possible video camera in it.
好 你们还会和她面谈吗
Good. Are you meeting with her again?
-两小时后 -好
- In two hours. - Good.
我派助手送录像设备到你们那
I'm sending my assistant with a way to record this.
你们要把她的移♥民♥投诉
You need to get her on the record
和雇佣你们的事录下来
about her immigration complaint and hiring you.
然后我们会先把我们的录像发上网
Then we'll throw our tape online first.
明白吗
Understand?
嗯
Yeah.
我还以为你们不能代理...
I thought you couldn't represent...
我们不能代理你
We can't represent you.
我们律所代理了拉希德
Our firm represents Rashid,
他是提供黑枪的警♥察♥
the cop who supplied the drop gun.
他把黑枪给了怀特黑德
He supplied the drop gun to Whitehead,
就是逮捕你的那个警♥察♥
the officer who arrested you.
我们知道这个信息是因为
So we can't use that information
他告诉了他的律师
because we only know it
我们律所的律师
because we're at the same firm,
所以我们不能用这个信息
and he told us as his lawyers.
律师当事人保密协议
Attorney-client privilege.
对 我对你们律师的奇怪规则有所了解
Yes, I've come to know the strange ways of lawyers.
你呢
But what about you?
你也不能用吗
You can't use the information?
实际上我辞职了 不在那里干了
Actually, I quit. I don't work there anymore,
但他们可以起诉我
but they can sue me.
-你辞职了吗 -嗯
- You quit? - Yeah.
为什么
Why?
我不能再在那里工作了
I can't work there anymore.
杰 别为我而自毁前程 兄弟
Jay, don't ruin your future for me, man.
我不是自毁前程
I'm not ruining my future.
好吗
Okay?
-把计划告诉他 -杰 我...
- Tell him the plan. - Jay, I...
或许有办法能绕过这个障碍
There might be a way around the problem.
我们要帮你雇一个代理律师
We need to hire you a lawyer to represent you
一个我们可以...
who we can, um...
可以影响的人
Can influence.
但是不能被人发现我们在影响他
But it can't be known we're influencing him,
否则我们律师执照不保
or we could be disbarred.
你们要找一个门面人
You're looking for a front?
对
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表