剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
I will be supervising his questioning of Colin Sweeney.
这也合理
Well, that makes sense.
他俩可是我们最有暴♥力♥倾向的客户
They are our most violence-prone clients.
莉兹 他们两人都完全没有理由杀阿德里安
Liz, neither had a single solitary reason to shoot Adrian.
-我们不知道 -我们知道
- We don't know that. - Yes, we do.
你把我们的客户名单给你老公了吗
Did you give your husband our client list?
戴安 我们的合伙人被枪击了
Diane, our partner was shot.
子弹击中了他的胸口
He has a bullet in his chest.
我会竭尽全力保障他的安全
And I'm gonna move heaven and earth to keep him safe.
我理解你的想法
I understand that,
但你老公可不是在为我们做事
but your husband is not working for us.
我不能指挥他该怎么做他的工作
I don't tell my husband how to do his job.
行吧 他要是能有所回报 那就好了
Yeah, well, be good if he returned the favor.
-你回来了 -是的 你见他了吗
- Hey, you're back. - Yeah, have you seen him?
见了 他在这
Yeah, he's in here.
他是我们的调查员
He's our investigator.
他做完手术多久了
How long ago was he out of surgery?
两小时
Two hours.
警♥察♥问他了吗
Did the police question him?
问了 但他什么也说不出
Yeah, but they didn't get anything.
我们需要整理一份过去两年
We need to make a list of all our clients
所有客户的名单
for the last two years.
还有民事诉讼案中我们打败的对手名单
A list of the all people we beat in civil suits.
我已经在搜集他们的档案了
I already pulled their files.
阿德里安 你能听见我说话吗
Adrian. Can you hear me?
阿德里安 我是杰 你能听见吗
Adrian, it's Jay. Can you hear me?
如果能听见 点点头
If you can hear me, nod.
好的 你看见枪击者了吗
Good, good. Did you see the shooter?
你认识他吗
Did you recognize him?
你不认识他
You didn't recognize him?
他是黑人吗 很好
Was he black? Good.
他是白人 好的 好的
He was white? Okay, okay.
他说什么
What did he say?
说他没看清楚枪击者
That he didn't see the shooter clearly,
但是他看到他是白人
but what he did see was that he was Caucasian
他用围巾包住了脸 一条红围巾
and his face was mostly covered with a scarf, a red scarf.
这就是他看到的
That's all he saw.
好的 我们该去查查大堂的监控
Okay, we should check the lobby security camera.
对 走
Yup. On our way.
发现什么了吗
Anything?
有 问题是大堂的监控
Yeah, the problem is the security cameras in the lobby
是变焦镜头 所以镜头缩放的时候
use varifocal lenses-- when they zoom in and out,
会丢失像素
they lose pixels.
芝加哥的很多警方监控是自动对焦的
A lot of Chicago police monitors are set on autofocus,
所以当变焦镜头
so when a varifocal camera is hooked up
和自动对焦镜头搭档工作时
to an autofocus monitor,
-图像质量就会下降 -我刚睡着了
- it degrades the image. - I just fell asleep.
所以我们能看到警♥察♥看不到的镜头
Which is why we can see things the cops can't.
等等 这是条红围巾吗
Wait, is that a red scarf?
看起来是的
Looks like it.
他一定是从低楼层出电梯
He must've gotten off on a low floor
然后走楼梯下来的
and took the stairs down.
帽子下的是什么
What's under the cap?
看着像个头巾
Looks like a do-rag.
白人有几个会带头巾的
How many white guys wear do-rags?
我们去看看客户信息
Let's take a look at the clients.
哪家律所 过去的两周我都
Which law firm? My life has been law firms
-泡在律所里 -这家律所 楼上的
- for the last two weeks. - This law firm. Upstairs.
我11点半在这有个会
I had a meeting around 11:30.
就在枪击案发生之前
Just before the shooting.
也许我们应该先请奈芙塔莉回避一下
Maybe we should, uh, meet alone without Naftali.
不要 我想知道我要嫁给一个什么样的人
No, I want to know what I'm marrying.
你和阿德里安·博斯曼发生争执了吗
Did you and Adrian Boseman argue?
-没有 -别说谎 斯威尼
- No. - Don't lie, Sweeney.
警♥察♥会发现的
The police will find out.
是你和博斯曼发生争执了 不是我
You argued with Boseman. I didn't.
当然 因为他是你的律师啊
Yeah, because he's your lawyer.
-我要求暂停 -我还没问完呢
- I'm calling a halt to this. - I'm not done.
玛娅 你不然带他们去卢卡的办公室
Uh, Maia, why don't you take them into Lucca's office
来讨论一下婚前协议
to discuss the prenup?
这里到底怎么了
What's happened to this place?
就像个牲畜市场
It's like a cattle auction.
警♥察♥让我们往下搬了一层
The police moved us down a floor.
是啊 看 气球
Yeah, look, balloons.
斯威尼 你的律所可真专业
very professional place you have, Sweeney.
这让我信心十足
It makes me feel really confident.
我喜欢你们律所的一个原因
One of the reasons I liked this firm
就是你们能处理好警♥察♥的事
was you were able to handle the police.
我想你们恐怕已经失去了这项技能
I'm afraid you've lost that skill.
这是什么
What is this?
我希望你们把我的档案寄到这个地址
The location where I want my files sent.
-我不明白 -这是我发出的通知
I don't understand. That's my notice.
我要去另一家律所了
I'm taking my business to another firm.
-我去帮你找戴安 -不用了 我怕她
- Let me get Diane. - No, she intimidates me.
你还怕鸭子呢
You are intimidated by a duck.
谢谢你的帮助 米莉
Thank you for all your help, Millie.
-玛娅 -玛娅
- Maia. - Maia.
再见
Good-bye.
你去哪 斯威尼先生 哪家律所
Where are you going? Mr. Sweeney, which firm?
他们让我保密
I've been asked not to say.
好吧
O-Okay.
给我们一下午的时间
give us the afternoon.
是哪家律所
Which firm is it?
不 我认为
No! I don't think
你不该把你的档案寄给莱斯特先生
you should be sending your files to Mr. Lester.
我们能...
Listen, can we just...
斯威尼解雇了我们
好的 我们...我们待会再谈 谢谢
yes. Let's-let's just speak about it later. Thank you.
-他去哪家律所 -他不说
- Where is he going? - He won't say,
但他想要档案送到这个地址
but he wants the files sent here.
不 那是他的家庭住址
No. That's his home address.
毕夏普也想换掉咱们 他也不肯说下家是谁
And-and-and Bishop is replacing us, too, and he won't say where.
-毕夏普吗 -对
- Bishop? - Yes.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing in here?
这是唯一的清净之地
It's the only quiet place.
听好了 有人在抢我们的客户
Listen, someone is coming after our clients.
我知道 刚想告诉你
I know. I was just going to tell you.
布兰登·早川也想离开
Brandon Hayakawa is leaving us.
-他有说要转去哪里吗 -没有
- Did he say for where? - No.
他这周之内会把
He's gonna send the address
档案要寄到的地址发给我们
for the transfer of files within a week.
-有人在博斯曼不在时候趁火打劫 -好吧
- Someone's taking advantage of Boseman being out. - All right.
我们要给所有客户打电♥话♥
We've got to get on the phone with all of the clients.
全体合伙人都要动起来
Get all of the partners together.
我们早该打这些电♥话♥的
We should've made these calls earlier.
你觉得是谁在搞小动作
Who do you think it is?
戴安 阿德里安怎样了
Diane? How's Adrian?
感谢上帝
Thank God.
他是个斗士
Well, he's a fighter.
好的 是什么
Okay, what?
不 谁说的
No. Who said that?
我正和查尔斯·莱斯特在一起
I'm with Charles Lester right now,
我直接问他要把他们的档案寄到哪里
and I asked him straight out where the files are going
他提到了你
and he mentioned you.
他说的不是真话
Well, he's not telling the truth.
阿德里安还在医院里
Adrian's in the hospital.
我不会这样趁虚而入
I would never take advantage of that.
那他为什么要撒谎呢
Then why would he lie?
我不知道
I have no idea.
戴安 你和我是站在同一边的
Diane, you and I are on the same side in this fight.
查尔斯·莱斯特在另一条线上
Charles Lester's on the other line.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表