剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
I can't judge whether...
梅丽莎·戈德
重要客户哈柏科跑了 你在哪
她是谁
Okay, who is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
玛娅 你是全世界最不会不露声色的人
Maia, you have the worst poker face in the world. Come on.
我是你的律师 这个线索能让你不进监狱
I'm your lawyer. This could keep you out of jail.
是个以前认识的人
There was someone I knew, uh...
一个...
Someone who...
家里的朋友
A friend of the family?
不是
No.
罗莎莉
Rosalie.
姓什么
Rosalie who?
我不记得她姓什么了
Oh, I can't remember her last name.
她是干什么的
Well, who was she?
她是我的网球教练
She was my tennis coach.
你确定是她吗
You're sure that's her?
不确定
I don't know.
这说不通
Uh, that doesn't make any sense. It just...
糟糕 抱歉
Oh, shit. Sorry.
没事
No.
什么时候的事
Uh, well, when was this?
12年前
12 years ago?
她只跟我们一起待了几个月
She was only with us for a few months.
为什么
Why?
我父母不想让她继续教我了
My parents didn't want her to coach me anymore.
他们认为...
They thought...
他们认为我俩走得太近了
They thought we were getting too close.
那为什么是她在迪拜取你♥爸♥的钱
Then why is she picking up your dad's money in Dubai?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
我喜欢培根生菜番茄三明治 法官阁下
I like BLTs, Your Honor,
但我对犹太饮食没有偏见
but I'm not biased against kosher food.
我没有什么意见
I don't think I have any opinion.
我之所以问这个是因为
The reason I asked is because, you know,
有时候陪审员无法控制
sometimes the jurors can't control the kind of food
陪审团室的餐单
that's ordered in the jury room.
我几年前对味精有过不良反应
Well, I had a bad reaction to MSG a few years ago.
就这样
That's about it.
我也是 中国菜
Mm-hmm. Me, too. Chinese food.
我跟你说 我曾经腹泻不止
I'm telling you, I had the runs that wouldn't stop...
法官阁下 法官阁下 我们已经认可他了
Your Honor? Your Honor? We've already accepted this juror.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
咱们谈谈一些我们遭过的那些罪
Let's turn to some of the hardships we're talking about.
你说你以前在一个游乐园工作
You say you worked in an amusement park?
福特
Ford?
福特 你没事吧 醒醒
Ford? You all right? Hello?
戴安
Diane?
太好了 我还以为就我迟到了
Oh, good. I thought I was the only one late.
你好 蕾妮
Hello, Renee.
你是从另一场葬礼上赶来的吗
Are you coming from another funeral?
不是 我刚下庭
No. Court.
太诡异了 一天有两场葬礼
It's so weird-- two funerals in one day.
你刚去了罗杰的葬礼吗
Oh, you were at Roger's funeral?
-谁 -罗杰·希尔
- Who? - Roger Hill.
是的
Oh, right.
-太惨了 肇事逃逸 -嗯
- That was awful. Hit-and-run? - Yes.
不 我刚参加的是迈克尔·萨默斯的葬礼
Uh, no, I was at Michael Sommers' funeral,
我们的一个合伙人
one of our partners.
迈克尔·萨默斯 他死了
Michael Sommers? He died?
是啊 上周的事 骑马时死的 中风
Yes, last week, horseback riding. A stroke.
天啊 怎么回事
Oh, my God. What is going on?
就像瘟♥疫♥爆♥发♥一样
It's like a plague.
我刚下庭
I just came from court.
有一位庭警心脏病发了
One of the sheriffs had a heart attack.
-不是吧 -是的 他进医院了
- What?! - Yes, he's in the hospital.
到底怎么了
What is happening?
可能什么也没有
Well, probably nothing.
就像你在上普拉提课时一样
It's like when you take up Pilates,
走到哪都能看见普拉提
and everywhere you look, there's Pilates.
我们要去参加葬礼 我们现在站在墓地中
We are going to a funeral, we're standing in a cemetery,
你刚参加完另一场葬礼
you just came from another funeral,
今天还有第三场葬礼
and there was a third funeral today.
这可不是普拉提课
That is not Pilates.
你说的很有道理
You have a good point.
*马车轻轻走*
*Swing low*
葬礼
*Sweet chariot*
*Coming for to carry me home...*
戴安 很抱歉
Diane, I'm sorry.
为什么抱歉
For?
去年的时候 没雇你
Last year. Not hiring you.
在你需要时没伸出援手
Not extending a hand when you needed it.
没事的 蕾妮
It's all right, Renee.
我们去吃餐午饭
Look, let's get lunch.
好好和你聊聊
I would love to catch up.
下次吧
Maybe another time.
*And what did I see?*
*Coming for to carry me home...*
-需要接待说明吗 -需要 很感谢
- Directions to the reception? - Yes, thank you very much.
不客气
You're very welcome.
斯达克女士
Miss Starkey?
我们有东西给你
We might have something for you.
好消息 是什么
Good news. What?
那要看你开出的条件了
Depends on the offer.
你们帮我们找到你父亲
Well, you help us find your dad,
我们就撤销所有控诉
we drop all charges.
不行
No.
她帮你找到照片中的女人
She helps you find the woman in the photo,
你们就撤销所有控诉
and you drop all charges.
不行
No.
好吧
Okay.
交谈愉快
Good talking to you.
玛娅 你为什么要保护你父亲
Maia, why are you still protecting your dad?
他把烂摊子都甩给你了
He left you holding the bag.
除非你能拿出更好的条件
Unless you have a better offer,
不然我们的谈话毫无意义
this is a useless conversation.
他是个坏人
He's a bad man.
听听这个
Listen to this.
它能证明这点
It'll tell you why.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
是你父亲的窃听记录 听听吧
It's a wiretap of your father. Listen to it.
如果是新发现 它应该被列为证据
If this is discovery, it should've been included.
玛娅 我们应该反对
Maia, we should object to
检方非法隐藏证据的行为
this Brady violation.
听听吧 玛娅 别再维护他了
Listen to it, Maia, and stop protecting him.
他不是你想的那种人
He's not the man you think he is.
*Coming for to carry me...*
她好像变得更难对付了
Wow, she's gotten a little harder.
你好 罗德
Hi, Rod.
非常精彩的悼词
Excellent eulogy, by the way.
谢谢 不过我觉得我们律所的人
Thank you, though I think I took our firm
很难接受
a little too hard to task.
不会 我觉得很好
No. It felt good to me.
我知道卡尔对于接了查查网这种客户很失望
I know Carl was disappointed in the firm taking on Chumhum,
-一个全是白人的公♥司♥ -你好 罗德
- a company with almost no diversity hiring. - Hey, Rod.
-很高兴见到你 -戴安
- Good to see you. - Diane.
刚在教堂没看见你
I didn't see you in church.
是啊 抱歉 法庭上耽搁了
Yes, I know. I'm sorry. I was held up in court.
我只想重申一次
But I just wanted to reiterate
我们是处理总统图书馆事宜的最佳选择
that our firm is best to handle your presidential library issues.
你需要一个
You need someone who knows
兼具实用主义和理想主义的人
how to be both pragmatic and idealistic.
-同意 -很好
- I agree. - Good.
那下周我们午饭上再聊
Then we'll talk over lunch next week.
听着 二位不必担心
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表