剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
I'm taking some notes, okay?
不会外泄吧
Between us, right?
她原来是我爸妈给我请的网球教练
She was my old tennis coach hired by my parents,
我觉得她是帮我爸做事
and I think she's helping my dad.
-你想通过她来找你♥爸♥ -是的
- You want to locate her to locate him? - Yes.
他手上有证据能证明
He has evidence that will prove
我不承担基金的责任
I am not responsible for the foundation.
要是你找到她了 说清楚
Make that clear if you speak to her.
不是要我爸回来 好吗
It's not about my dad returning, okay?
不是要他投案自首
It is not about him giving up his freedom.
我只是要能证明我清白
It is about the evidence that will keep me
免于五年牢狱之灾的证据
from going to jail for five years.
至少他应该为我做这个
It's the least he can do.
-我会找到她的 -谢了
- I'll find her. - Thank you.
我记得她说过她住在小村庄
I remember her talking about living in Little Village,
-但她现在不在那了 -明白
- but she's not there anymore. - Got it.
要是我找到了她 就不会让你坐牢
Hey, if I can, I'm keeping you out of prison.
谢谢
Thank you.
不
No.
你在搞笑吧
Your-You're shitting me?
不可能
No.
威尔·加德纳可能会坐十年牢吗
Will Gardner would've taken ten years?
可能是十五年
He probably would've taken 15 years.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
情况对我们很不利
We had a bad case.
天啊
Oh, man.
他是个很厉害的律师
Well he, he was a good lawyer.
是啊 他是个狠角色
Oh, he, he was. He was a badass.
我们怎么从没有交锋过
Hey, how come, how come we never fought each other?
你害怕了
You were afraid.
行啊
Okay.
好吧
All right.
我要问你件事
I need to ask you this.
洗耳恭听
I'm ready.
为什么你要把消息透露给我们
Why you slipping us information?
为什么
Why?
是啊 你不必这样做
Yeah. You don't need to.
我们只想要你的冠名
We only want you for your name.
你懂的
Ah, you know.
我在联邦检察院待了一辈子
I made my life the U.S. Attorney's Office.
十年了
Ten years.
整整十年
Ten fucking years.
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
很遗憾 我真能
Yes, unfortunately, I can.
他们会把人榨干
They suck you dry.
没错
Yep, they do.
他们就这样
And then they just-- poof--
否认了你的存在
you just don't exist to them.
我写了一条推文
I wrote a tweet.
理智的人都不应该碰推特
Reasonable people should not be allowed near tweets.
是 我像躲瘟疫一样躲着它们
No, I avoid them like the plague.
现在我就盯上他们了
And now I am gunning for them.
我要摧毁他们
I'm gonna destroy them.
非常可怕 是吗
it's terrible, huh?
嗯 死亡接踵而至
Yeah. Everybody's dying.
律师被瞄准
人会死
People die.
不 我就是不知道
No. I-I just don't know
这世界到底怎么了
what's going on in the world anymore.
我读报纸 看新闻
I read the news, I watch the news,
都没有任何意义
and it doesn't make any sense.
不仅仅是糟糕 是疯狂
It's not just bad, it's insane.
每代人有每代人的疯狂
Well, you know, every generation has its different insane.
不 这话只是让我们觉得好过点
No, that's just to make us feel better.
但这太疯狂了
But th-this is insane.
就算乔治·奥威尔[英国小说家]都不知道
George Orwell wouldn't know
如何下笔来评判今天
where to start today.
是的 我们又能怎么办呢
Yeah, well, what can we do about it, you know?
我不知道 休息一下
I don't know. Take a break.
放弃
Give it up.
找另一个有价值的职业
Find another worthy occupation.
糕点师
Pastry chef.
对 是 很好
Yes. Yes, all right.
你和我 我们俩 去做糕点师
You and me, the two of us, pastry chefs.
至少能给人带来快乐
At least it, you know, brings people pleasure.
不会有人开枪杀他们的糕点师
People aren't shooting their pastry chefs.
灵魂的黑夜
Dark night of the soul.
谁能料到会持续几周呢
Who knew it can go on for weeks?
*This cruel country*
*Has driven me down*
*Teased me and lied*
*Teased me and lied*
*I've only sad stories*
*To tell to this town*
*My dreams have withered...*
我宣过誓了
I was under oath.
你想怎么办
What do you want to do?
告诉我这个问题的类别
Give me a category for the question.
关于我们
About us.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我说的是事实
I was telling the truth.
我一向都是...
I-I was always...
我没有点头
I did not nod.
不 你点头了
Y-Yes, you did.
艾米 这里只有我们俩
Amy, it's just the two of us here.
我没有点头
I did not nod.
那我是个骗子了
Then I'm a liar.
那我就该立刻离开
Then I should just leave right now.
为什么跟一个撒谎害你进监狱的人在一起呢
I mean, why stay with someone who lies to put you in prison?
*On the waters so wide*
*The waters so wide*
*Steal from the bed*
*Of some good friend of mine*
*My dreams have withered and died*
玛娅
Maia.
玛娅
Maia.
*I've only sad stories*
*To tell to this town*
*My dreams have withered*
*And died*
*My dreams have withered*
*And died.*
我喜欢蹦床屋
I love bounce houses.
我也是
Me, too.
让我想到自己孩提时的样子
Takes me back to being a kid.
你难道不想进去
Don't you want to just go in there
把孩子们推出来 自己四处蹦吗
and push the kids out, and jump around?
你的孩子是哪个
Uh, which one's yours?
后面那个 蒂米
The one at the back, Timmy.
蒂米 别推
Timmy, don't push.
我是埃丝特
I'm Esther.
梅丽莎
Marissa.
你是不是有个姐姐之前是教网球的
Hey, did you have a sister who used to teach tennis?
是的 罗莎莉 你认识她吗
I did. Rosalie. Do you know her?
认识 我父母曾雇过她
Yeah. My parents hired her.
-她那时很棒 -确实是
- She was great. - She was.
她现在也很棒
She is.
她现在在哪里
Where is she now?
哪都去
Everywhere.
国外
Overseas.
是个长♥期♥旅行
It's a very long walkabout.
我想有长♥期♥旅行
I want a long walkabout.
我们不该要孩子
We shouldn't have had kids.
她回来过吗
Does she ever get back?
罗莎莉吗 没有
Rosalie? No.
但我会代你向她问好
But I'll tell her you said hi.
她每周都会打个电♥话♥
She calls once a week.
太好了 那我要请她帮个忙
Great. Then I have a favor to ask.
我的女朋友叫玛娅·林德尔
My girlfriend's name is Maia Rindell.
罗莎莉也教过她
Rosalie used to coach her, too.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表