剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
傲骨之战
第二季 第八集
出来的感觉不错吧
Good to get out?
芝加哥的新鲜空气
That crisp Chicago air.
汽车废气和鱼混在一起的味道
A mix of car exhaust and fish.
绝对独一无二
Nothing quite like it.
你在这儿附近长大的对吧 所罗门
You grew up near here, didn't you, Solomon?
哈珀特公园
Humboldt Park.
和索尔·贝洛住的地方就隔了两条街
Two blocks from Saul Bellow.
1976年诺贝尔文学奖 普利策奖获得者
那真是属于伟人的伟大时代
Those were the days of great men.
沃茨先生
Mr. Waltzer.
今天天气很适合出门
Good day to be out and about.
没错
It is.
这之后我们最好再开个会
We should arrange a conference for after.
为什么
Why is that?
等我们的下个证人出席后
After our next witness,
你会想庭外和解的
you'll want to settle.
从前有个人 还没等狮子气息俱尽
The man that once did sell the lion's skin
出自莎士比亚《亨利五世》
就卖♥♥起了狮子皮 结果反倒送了性命
while the beast lived, was killed with hunting him.
现场一共开了28枪
In all, 28 shots were fired.
八发来自于黑克勒&科赫P30
Eight came from the Heckler & Koch P30...
这把枪发现于死者
...that was found in the hands
安东尼奥·菲尔普斯手里
of the deceased, Antonio Phelps.
他当时正在现场非法兜售枪♥支♥吗
And he was selling illegal guns at this site?
是的 这是次卧底诱捕行动
Yes. This was an undercover sting operation
目的是阻止非法枪♥支♥扩散
to stop the spread of illegal arms.
剩下的20发呢
And the remaining 20 shots?
均来自到达现场的两位警官
They came from the two Glock 17s carried
手里的格洛克17
by the arriving officers,
在这儿 还有那儿
there and there.
两名增援警官中的其中一名
And was one of the arriving officers the defendant,
便是被告丹尼尔·怀特黑德警官吗
Detective Daniel Whitehead?
法官阁下
Your Honor.
沃茨先生 你有反对意见吗
Yes, Mr. Waltzer? Do you have an objection?
我没有异议 只是想进一步说明
Not an objection, so much as a clarification.
怀特黑德警官只是被告之一
Detective Whitehead is one of the defendants.
另一被告是芝加哥警局
The other is the Chicago Police Department.
没错
That is correct.
谢谢你 沃茨先生 你可以继续了
Thank you, Mr. Waltzer. You may continue.
接下来说下我们当事人
Now let's turn to the actions of our client,
拉希德·克拉克森
Rashid Clarkson.
拉希德是卧底
Rashid was here undercover.
是的 他站在这个标志上
Yes. At this marker here.
拉希德没有携带武器
And isn't it true, Mr. McVeigh,
是这样吗 麦克维先生
that Rashid was unarmed?
是的 警方报告是这么说的
Yes. According to the police report.
他为什么还不反对
Why isn't he objecting?
我不知道
I don't know.
我每次遇见传奇人物的时候
Whenever I've met a legend,
都觉得也就那样
I have been unimpressed.
我们当事人是在交火中受伤的吗
Was our client injured in the crossfire?
不是
No.
他在哪儿中枪的
Where was he injured?
卧底警♥察♥拉希德·克拉克森
The undercover officer, Rashid Clarkson,
是于追捕过程中在这儿中的枪
was hit here, during a foot chase.
他在试图抓住另一个嫌疑犯
He was trying to catch the other suspect.
是的
Yes.
你能鉴定出是哪吧枪
Were you able to determine the gun that was fired
打伤了克拉克森警官吗
at Officer Clarkson?
能 是怀特黑德警官的格洛克17
Yes. It was the Glock 17 carried by Detective Whitehead.
你能鉴定出怀特黑德警官
Were you able to determine the trajectory
向我们当事人开枪时的子弹轨迹吗
of the rounds that Detective Whitehead fired at our client?
根据怀特黑德警官的身高
Factoring in Detective Whitehead's height,
开枪位置到中枪位置间的轨迹
and the point of aim to point of impact,
子弹轨迹是朝下15.6度
the trajectory was a downward angle of 15.6 degrees.
这意味着什么
Indicating what?
拉希德·克拉克森警官
Officer Rashid Clarkson was
在中枪时是躺在地上的
lying prone on the ground when he was shot.
正是如此
And so, our client
我方客户再也无法直立行走
will never be able to walk again...
这里我得反对一下 法官阁下
I think I'll object to that, Your Honor.
反对有效
And I will sustain it.
还有一个问题 麦克维先生
One more question, Mr. McVeigh,
免得辩方律师还要再问你
before the defense asks you the same thing.
你和原告律师团队中的人存在亲属关系吗
Are you related to anyone on our plaintiff's legal team?
是的 我是戴安·洛哈特的丈夫
Yes. I'm married to Diane Lockhart,
她是原告律师之一
one of your attorneys.
这会让你产生偏见吗
And has this biased you in any way?
不会
No.
事实上 你曾经为洛哈特女士的
In fact, have you ever testified
对手方做过证吗
on the other side from Ms. Lockhart?
是的 有过三个案子
Yes, on three cases.
这到家里就一定不好过了
Well, that can't go ever well at home.
我们明白事实总是比情感更为重要
Well, we understand that facts always eclipse emotion.
谢谢你 麦克维先生
Thank you, Mr. McVeigh.
沃茨先生 你有要说的吗
Mr. Waltzer, anything?
有的
Yes.
麦克维先生 你曾经有在案子里
Mr. McVeigh, have you ever been charged
被控作伪证吗
with perjury in any case?
没有 先生
No, sir.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
你表现得太棒了
Hey, you were great.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得现在吻你不太恰当
I don't think I should kiss you here.
晚点如何
How about later?
11点半
11:30.
我不会锁门
I'll leave the door unlocked.
你没被控过作伪证 对吧
Hey, uh, you have never been charged with perjury, right?
没有
Right.
问得太奇怪了 或许他老糊涂了
That was a weird cross. Maybe he's going senile.
沃茨先生
Mr. Waltzer.
不然和我们一起吧
Why don't you ride with us?
那再好不过了
Oh, I'd like that.
830万
8.3 million.
这是可以接受的价格
I think we could accept that.
我以为你们会要价更高
I was hoping for more,
可能是我的同情心作怪吧
but I'm feeling sorry for you.
我们的客户很令人同情
We have a sympathetic client,
沃茨先生 他坐在轮椅上
Mr. Waltzer, in a wheelchair,
因为他被个种族歧视的警♥察♥打伤了
shot by a racist cop.
如果这要经宣判
If this goes to verdict,
芝加哥警局可能得赔超过1200万
the CPD could end up paying more than 12 million.
现在同意830万的协议 案子就结了
We're offering you a deal. 8.3 now, and we're done.
谢谢 但我喜欢上庭
Thank you, but I'm enjoying court.
我曾经在那儿的一个洗车店工作
I used to work at a car wash right there.
一小时1.25美元
$1.25 an hour.
沃茨先生 你知道你们胜算不大吧
Mr. Waltzer, you do realize you're losing?
斯卡利亚法官在1991年对我说过同样的话
That's what Justice Scalia said to me in 1991.
1986年至2016年任最高法♥院♥大♥法♥官
我的长处之一便是意识到不到自己会输
One of my strengths is never knowing I'm losing.
我从小就想当警♥察♥
All I ever wanted was to be a cop.
我被这座城市养育长大
I'm born and raised in this city.
我爱它 我想做出回报
I love it. I wanted to give back.
而这个梦想被剥夺了
That was taken from me.
我才34岁
See, I'm 34.
我没想到我的人生会变成这样
It's not how I expected my life to go.
抱歉
Sorry.
我现在都不能遛狗了
Now I can't even walk my dog.
我得在妻子帮助下才能翻身
My wife has to turn me over in bed.
他什么都不反对
He's not objecting to anything.
我觉得你能再加把火
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表