剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
傲骨之战
第四季 第一集
2017年第45任美国总统
就职典礼
2017年总统就职典礼
您现在收看到的是从美国国会
What you are looking at is a live picture
传回的现场画面
of the United States Capitol.
在经历了百年难遇的
We are just moments away
唐纳德·J·特朗普和希拉里·罗德姆·克♥林♥顿♥
from the official 2017 inaugural swearing-in ceremony
之间的大选角逐之后
after the most unusual presidential campaign
2017年总统就职典礼
in our lifetime
宣誓仪式即将开始
between Donald J. Trump and Hillary Rodham Clinton.
-各位观众朋友们 -开始了
- Ladies and gentlemen... - Here we go.
美国当选总统
...the president-elect of the United States--
希拉里·罗德姆·克♥林♥顿♥
Hillary Rodham Clinton.
2017年总统就职典礼
请举起右手 重复我的话
Please raise your right hand and repeat after me.
我 希拉里·罗德姆·克♥林♥顿♥ 庄严宣誓
I, Hillary Rodham Clinton, do solemnly swear...
我 希拉里·罗德姆·克♥林♥顿♥
I, Hillary Rodham Clinton,
庄严宣誓
do solemnly swear...
棒
Yes!
我会忠诚履行...
That I will faithfully execute...
太好了 太好了
Yes! Yes! Yes!
我会忠诚履行...
...that I will faithfully execute...
美国总统之职
...the office of President of the United States.
美国总...
...the office of the p...
-陌生人好 -梅丽莎
- Hey, stranger. - Marissa.
员工会议40分钟之后开始
The staff meeting is in 40 minutes.
佐伊·雷德格雷夫在你办公室等你
And you have Zoe Redgrave in your office.
佐伊
Zoe?
对 她就聊几句就行
Yeah, she just needs a few minutes.
密歇根的参议员
The senator from Michigan?
不 是希拉里的新闻秘书
The... No, Hillary's press secretary.
梅丽莎
Uh, Marissa,
我需要问你个问题
I need to ask you a question.
好
Okay.
总统是谁
Who is president?
谁
Who?
对
Yes.
我一会儿再跟你说
I'll-I'll tell you later.
戴安 你是不是又小剂量嗑药了
Diane, are you micro-dosing again?
没有
No.
不过也有可能
Well, maybe.
我也不知道
I-I don't know.
特朗普不是总统吗
Isn't Trump president?
不是
No.
所以是
So, it's...
希拉里
Hillary?
对
Yes.
她当了多久了
And how long has she been...?
三年了
Three years.
你没事吧 戴安
Are you all right, Diane?
天啊 你做没做过那种特别真实的梦
My God. Have you ever had a dream that is so real
真实到让你梦了很久才醒来
that it takes you a long time to just wake up?
-没有 -我梦见
- No. - I dreamt that
唐纳德·特朗普是总统
Donald Trump was our president.
真的吗 怎么样
Really? How did that go?
发生了什么
So, I mean, what happened?
-他是怎么输的 -怎么可能不输
- How did he lose? - How did he not?
你不记得票数了吗
Don't you remember the polls?
绝对性的压倒 差了三百万票
It was a landslide--three million votes.
我梦里也是
Same as in my dream.
在你梦里特朗普有三百万张选票的优势
Trump had three million more votes in your dream?
不 希拉里
No, Hillary did.
那他怎么...
Well, then how did he...?
美国大选不以普选票数多者为胜
而是以选举人票多为胜
算了 反正也是个梦
Well, whatever. It's a dream.
不用非要符合逻辑
It doesn't have to make sense.
戴安
Diane,
你介意我参加和佐伊·雷德格雷夫的会议吗
would you mind if I sat in on the meeting with Zoe Redgrave?
我知道她是你朋友
I know she's your friend,
如果你不介意的话 我希望更跟客户多接触
but I would like more face time, if you don't mind.
我想这是我应得的
I think I've earned it.
戴安昨晚做了一个奇怪的梦
Diane had a weird dream last night.
她得缓缓
It's just taking her a minute.
整个案子我都很了解
I know the case inside and out.
很好 什么案子
Good. What case?
伊利诺伊州选区划分不公
Gerrymandering in Illinois?
白宫让你点出重点
The White House asked you to take point.
真的吗
Really?
我们一个月后就要上最高法♥院♥了
We go in front of the Supreme Court in a month.
你醒了
Oh, you're awake.
你醒了
You're awake.
戴安 你来了 你好吗
Diane, there you are. How are you?
我很好 佐伊
Fine, Zoe.
可以说好极了 卢卡一直告诉我
Great, actually. Lucca's been telling me
你们已经为周四做好了准备
you're all prepared for Thursday.
是的 是的 准备非常充分
Yes. Yes, very prepared.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
我... 不
Am I...? No.
希拉里很感谢你的付出
Hillary is appreciative of what you're doing.
我很感激
Well, I appreciate
她成为总统
her being in the White House.
她对庭审有一些内部消息
So she has some insider info on the court.
加兰倾向我们这边 但是他喜欢
Garland is leaning our way, but he likes a folksy
听民间故事 在你们的口头论证中加上这些
story or two, so be ready with that in your oral argument.
对华伦有什么看法吗
Any thoughts on Warren?
巴菲特吗
Buffett?
股神
不 伊丽莎白·华伦
No, Elizabeth Warren.
民♥主♥党麻省参议员
我们已经多次提到了收入不平等
We've made a number of references to income inequality.
好 我们不想理所当然认为她投我们一票
Good. We don't want to take her vote for granted.
那今晚的"女性团结求改变"大会见
So, I will see you tonight at Women Unite for Change?
她会去的
She will.
对 今晚见
Yes, I will.
戴安
Diane?
梅里克·加兰和伊丽莎白·华伦进最高法♥院♥了
Merrick Garland and Elizabeth Warren are on the Supreme Court?
你让我开始担心了 戴安
You're worrying me, Diane.
卡瓦诺怎么了
What happened to Kavanaugh?
那是谁
Who's that?
你们有空吗
Do you have a minute?
什么事
What-what do you need?
我有点担心戴安
I'm, uh, worried about Diane.
我们刚刚在和佐伊·雷德格雷夫开会
We were just in a meeting with Zoe Redgrave,
她不知道我们在谈什么
and she didn't know what we were talking about.
佐伊不知道我们在...
Zoe didn't know what we...?
不 是戴安不知道
No. Diane didn't.
那你们在谈什么
What were you talking about?
最高法♥院♥
The Supreme Court.
总统听起来很乐观
The president sounded optimistic today about
认为CF1-K蛋白可能用于治愈癌症
the CF1-K protein as a possible cure for cancer.
北极熊数量的增长正造成
The rise in the polar bear population is causing
最新消息 北极熊快车
人们所说的"北极熊快车"现象
what some are calling "The Polar Bear Express,"
即北极熊数量过剩
polar bear overpopulation.
对政♥府♥来说的好消息是
The good news for the administration is
雨林似乎已经得到拯救
it appears the rain forest has been saved.
坏消息是
The bad news is,
旅行办公室丑闻又回到焦点
the Travel Office Scandal is back in the news,
希拉里想给朋友提供无限制的旅差费补贴
白宫旅行办公室拒绝 她捏造经济犯罪的名目诽谤工作人员
许多人♥质♥疑 "不见的三万五千元去哪了"
leaving many asking "Where has the missing 35 thou...?"
唐纳德·特朗普 2016年竞选总统的
Donald Trump, the real estate magnate
房♥地♥产♥大亨
who ran for president in 2016,
决定将特朗普电视台的节目
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表