剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
I think you can push this.
克拉克森警官 在枪击案之前
Officer Clarkson, were you familiar
你认识怀特黑德警官吗
with Detective Whitehead prior to the shooting?
不认识
No.
你觉得他为什么会向你开枪
So why do you think he shot you?
他看见个黑人 就决定开枪了
He saw a black face and decided to shoot.
我朝他大喊
I was screaming at him
我没有武器 我是卧底警♥察♥
that I was unarmed, that I was an undercover cop.
我在追捕另一个嫌疑人
I was trying to chase down one of the suspects.
你原来有听过传闻
Had you heard rumors of
说怀特黑德警官种族歧视吗
Detective Whitehead's racism before?
等等
Uh, one-one second.
皮特·达纳韦法官
沃茨先生 这你要反对吗
Uh, Mr. Waltzer, uh, do you want to object to that?
不用了 谢谢 法官阁下
No, thank you, Your Honor.
我相信陪审团有这个能力
I trust the jury to discern what is fact
区分事实和个人观点
and what is opinion.
我听过关于怀特黑德的传闻
I heard stories about Whitehead
说他用黑枪栽赃
using drop guns
以此故意骚扰被捕的黑人
and going out of his way to harass black arrestees.
有人提醒过我让我小心他
I was told to watch out for him.
谢谢你 警官
Thank you, Officer.
沃茨先生
Uh, Mr. Waltzer?
有什么要说的吗
Anything?
有的
Yes.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你先前提到不能遛狗了
You mentioned not being able to walk your dog earlier.
是什么狗
What kind of dog?
是牛头梗 叫奥古斯都
A bull terrier. Augustus.
奥古斯都
Augustus.
我猜它不是以罗马首位皇帝来起名的吧
I-- my guess is he wasn't named after the first Roman emperor.
-没有 朋友的名字 -我懂了
- No, a friend. - I see.
奥古斯都还和你在一起吗
And you still have Augustus?
法官阁下 反对 不相关
Your Honor, objection. Relevance.
法官阁下 是证人提到的狗 不是我
Your Honor, I didn't bring up the dog, the witness did.
-我只是想了解的更详细些 -好吧
- I'm just getting a fuller picture. - Okay.
我不知道这有什么用意
I have no idea where this is going,
但是反对无效
but overruled.
那么奥古斯都还和你在一起吗
So do you still have Augustus?
没有 它几个月前去世了
No. He died a few months back.
这样啊
I see.
它是怎么死的
And what did he die of?
自然死亡
It was natural causes.
老死的
He got old.
大型狗死前更难受
Big dogs have a harder time.
你是说它是自然死亡的
So are you saying he died naturally?
还是说它是被弄死的
Or do you mean he was put down?
-被弄死的 -懂了
- Uh, he was put down. - I see.
是兽医动的手吗
And a veterinarian did this?
-没错 -它不是在斗狗中受伤
- Yes. - And it wasn't done illegally,
而被非法弄死的吗
after an injury from a dog fight?
反对 法官阁下
Objection, Your Honor.
不相关 没有证据
Relevance. Not in evidence.
我觉得接下来说的就相关了 法官阁下
I think the relevance will become clear, Your Honor.
尽快表明你的观点 沃茨先生
Um, get to the point, Mr. Waltzer.
克拉克森警官 在2014年6月
Officer Clarkson, in June of 2014,
内务部有因为斗狗一事
didn't Internal Affairs investigate reports
对你展开过调查吗
that you were conducting dog fights
-反对 法官阁下 -在被邻居
- Objection, Your Honor. - After complaints
-吉恩·比布投诉后 -反对
- by Jean Bibb, a neighbor? - Objection.
反对
Objection!
法官阁下 这一系列问题纯粹是在
Your Honor, this line of questioning is meant purely
诋毁我的当事人
to disparage our client.
这些都没有证据 法官阁下
There is no evidence of this, Your Honor.
即使有证据表明
And even if there were,
也和枪击没有关系
it would have no connection to this shooting.
抱歉 法官阁下 容我说一句
Sorry, Your Honor, if I could speak?
我不习惯这种谁嗓门大
I'm not used to this new way of debate
谁就有理的辩论
where the loudest voice wins.
说吧
Go ahead.
我觉得任何内务部的调查
I think any Internal Affairs investigation
都会对本案造成直接影响
has a direct bearing on this case.
不是这样的
That is not true.
博斯曼先生 嘘
Mr. Boseman. Shh.
这个调查的证据在哪儿
Where is the evidence of this investigation?
我的律师助理发现一篇
My paralegal found an article
提到被泄露的内务部报告的文章
referring to a leaked I.A. Report.
在我们说话这会
I'm subpoenaing the department
-我已经给内务部发了传票 -好 明早
- even as we speak. - Okay. I want evidence
把证据拿给我
brought to me by tomorrow morning,
我会对这个问题的可采纳性做出裁决
and I'll rule on the admissibility of this questioning.
铃♥声♥已经响起 法官阁下
The bell has already been rung, Your Honor.
如果没有证据的话
And if there is no evidence,
我们再取消掉 我只能这样了
we will unring it; that is all I can offer.
拜托 伙计们 这不是真的
Come on, man, it's not true.
你的狗是怎么死的
How did your dog die?
我说过了 他是老死的
Exactly as I said. He was getting old.
我没有说谎
Look, I'm not lying.
那是这个邻居比布夫人在说谎吗
Could this neighbor, Mrs. Bibb, have been lying?
我都没有什么邻居 我们住在乡下
I don't even have a neighbor. We live out in the country.
好吧 杰 你去查查有没有我们不知道的
Okay. Jay, check if there are any Internal Affairs reports
内务部的报告
we don't know about.
梅丽莎 你去查查
And, Marissa, you check
有没有什么相关的新闻报道
if there's any news reporting on this at all.
-你要探望谁 -克雷格·萨瓦多 有劳
- Who are you visiting? - Craig Savador, please.
好久不见
So, hey.
好久不见
Hey.
看看这个
Let's see this.
酷
Dope.
好吧
Okay.
这可是巴斯奎特级别的酷炫
This is Basquiat-level dope.
美国街头画家
没错 我照着你的东西随便弄了弄
Yeah, I took what you did and riffed off it a bit.
所以你是在学我的风格 是吗
Oh, so, y-you jocking my style now, huh?
你想得美
You wish.
那就是典型的荒野风格
That's classic Boondocks.
我把它提升了一个层次
I'm just taking it to another level.
现在该你出手了
Now it's your move.
跟我说说 什么情况
So what up? Talk to me.
形势不错
It's looking good.
这话我听过
I heard that before.
这次不一样
It's different this time.
这话我也听过
I heard that before, too.
我觉得法庭上会出现一些证据
I think some stuff is about to drop in court
可能有助于你上诉
that can help your appeal.
但是你的律所对我一无所知
But your firm don't know anything about me.
是的
No.
这无所谓
That doesn't matter.
有一些关于怀特黑德的脏事
There's damning stuff about Whitehead.
他用黑枪栽赃别人了
And his use of drop guns.
你没开玩笑
Uh... you serious?
真的 给你律师打电♥话♥
Yeah. Call your lawyer.
告诉他上庭
Tell him to get to court
正式记录我们那边的证据
and use what we're getting on the record.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我觉得所罗门知道他快输了
I think Solomon knows he has a losing case,
他想转移陪审团和我们的视线
and he wants to distract us as well as the jury.
-他那边没什么理 -没错
- He doesn't have the facts on his side. - Right.
所以他想让我们瞎忙活
So he wants us chasing our tails.
正如他意 我们在瞎忙活
And here we are, chasing our tails.
-是啊 -你要去哪儿
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表