剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Yes. I just... I need the bathroom.
我不知道我要怎么才能知道
I don't know how I was supposed to know
她不想继续下去
that she didn't want to keep going.
她已经叫停了一次了
She already called a halt once.
不 她那次只是想慢慢来
No, she slowed it down once.
真的吗
Seriously?
我只是复述了你客户的原话
I'm just using your client's own words.
好吧 但在那时
Okay, sure. Here she is,
她第二次阻止了你更进一步
a second time, trying to stop your advances.
在我看来不是那个意思
I didn't read it that way.
我想我得回家了
I think I'd, uh, better go home.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
-我明天要上班 -别这样
- I have work tomorrow. - Oh, come on.
你真的得走吗
You're really gonna leave?
所以这就是我不太明白的地方
So this is what I don't understand.
你为什么那时不走
Why didn't you leave right then?
我不知道 我想离开的
I don't know. I-I wanted to.
但他把这事弄得不太容易
He was making it hard.
她问"比赛什么时候开始"
She said, "When's the game on?"
我的理解是她还想留下
I read that as she wanted to stay.
他怎么把事情弄得不容易了
How was he making it hard?
他的话听起来是要说离开会有不好的后果
He made it sound like it wouldn't be good for me.
怎么不好
In what way?
我不知道
I don't know.
我顺着他只是因为 我不知道
I did it just to-- I don't know--
尽快让这事结束
get it over with.
他很不折不挠
He was so insistent,
而我...就随着他了
and I... I just went along with it.
-所以你强行让她给你口♥交♥ -不是吧
- So you forced oral sex on her. - Oh, come on.
-反对 -我还是无法原谅自己
- Objection. - I'm still mad at myself.
这不是你的错 艾米莉
You did nothing wrong, Emily.
如果她当时让我住手 我会听她的
Look, if she had told me to stop, I would've stopped.
然后约会就结束了吗
And that was the end of the date?
没错 我打了辆车回家了
Yes. I got in a cab and went home.
你知道"远离这帮混♥蛋♥"这个博客吗
Now, you're aware of the blog Assholes to Avoid?
当然知道
Yes, of course.
所以 约会不出一个月
So, within a month of your date,
上面贴出了你对他的
a summary of your account
评价总结
was posted here.
远离这帮混♥蛋♥
"强迫 违背意愿的口♥交♥"
"Coercion, nonconsensual oral copulation,
"提出交换条件" 是这样吗
offers of quid pro quo." Is that correct?
他们是这样描述我的情况吗
That's how they summarized my account?
所以说你不赞同吗
S-So you don't agree with it?
不 我赞同
No, I agree with it.
里面有个完整内容的链接
There's a link to a fuller account
好的 这件事是怎么登上"远离这帮混♥蛋♥"
Okay. All right, but how did it end up on Assholes to Avoid?
在和罗恩约会以后
After the date with Ron,
我大哭一场
I was crying,
我室友问我怎么了 我把事情原委告诉了她
and my roommate asked what was wrong, and I told her.
她告诉了格雷琴
She told Gretchen.
她是博客的创建人
That's the creator of the blog,
叫格雷琴·麦凯
a Gretchen... Mackie?
没错
Yes.
她问我能不能把我的情况写上去 我同意了
She asked if she could include my account, and I agreed.
你为什么会同意
Why did you agree?
我听说罗恩要和一个朋友约会
Well, I heard Ron was going on a date with a friend,
我觉得...
and I thought...
我也说不清 我当时想到了滑雪
I don't know. I was thinking of skiing,
人们会在雪薄或雪崩的地方
and how they plant red flags where the ice is too thin
插上红旗
or where there are avalanches.
我觉得这是一回事
And this seemed like the same thing.
感觉不给人们提个醒是不对的
It seemed wrong to move on without planting a red flag.
然后发生了什么
Then what happened?
我被解雇了
Well, I was fired.
我老板得知了那个博客
My boss was told about the blog,
你可以通过名字搜到它
and you could search it by name,
然后他看到了
and he saw,
"违背意愿的口♥交♥"
"Nonconsensual oral copulation,"
他觉得这是强♥奸♥
And he thought that meant rape.
我被公♥司♥扫地出门
I was asked to leave.
其它工作呢
And other jobs?
体育摄影师圈子很小
Sports photography is a small world.
从那以后我再没找到工作
I haven't been able to get another job since.
这就是你起诉的原因
And that's why you're suing?
没错 我就是想让它撤下来
Yes, I just want it down.
然后给我致歉
And an apology.
如果艾米莉把事情解释清楚
I could get my career back
我就可以重回工作了
if Emily made it clear it's not true.
但这是事实
But it is true.
不 我没有对她强来
No. I didn't force myself on her.
20万赔偿费
致歉
删除博客内容
20万赔偿费
$200,000 in lost pay,
致歉 网站删掉艾米莉对他的评价
an apology, and have the site take down Emily's account.
这家律所有多少男律师
How many male lawyers are at this firm?
我不知道
I have no idea.
这和我们的谈判有关系吗
Does that have something to do with our negotiations?
我就是觉得奇怪
I just find it odd that,
一家男律师占六成的律所
at a firm with 60% men,
一个女合伙人和一位女律师
a female partner and a female associate
出席了这次会面
have graced us with their presence.
好吧 想把这件事扯上性别也可以
Yes, I guess we can turn this into a gender thing.
这就是事关性别的事
Oh, it is a gender thing,
我的回答是"放马过来"
and my answer is "Come at us."
我们打不赢这场官司
We can't win this one.
我们得放弃这个案子
We need to let it go.
取了一天证就放弃了吗
After one day of depositions?
他们在约会过程中发生的事没有分歧
Well, they both agree on what happened on the date.
只是双方理解出现偏差
They just disagree on the interpretation.
这事关性别政♥治♥ 莉兹
This about gender politics, Liz?
阿德里安 没有诽谤
Adrian, there is no defamation.
客户的律师费已经用尽了
We've already gone through the client's retainer money.
我们得放弃这个案子
We need to cut him loose.
好吧
Okay.
-我来打电♥话♥告诉他 -不
- Let me make the call. - No.
我们来处理 你好好休息
We're on it. You rest.
好吧 我来联♥系♥毕夏普和斯威尼
Well, then, I'll reach out to Bishop and Sweeney.
不 不用了 我们处理好了
No. No, no, no. We handled it.
律所合并 律所合并进展如何
The merger. What about the merger?
处理好了
Handled.
根本没有合并意向
There is no merger.
沃茨借此机会想挖客户
Waltzer actually used it as a cover to poach.
没错 所以合并没谈拢
Yeah, so we shut down talks,
而且我们挖走他两个次要客户
and we poached two of his lesser clients.
你们干了什么
You did what?
-他朝我们下手 我们也不能示弱 -对
- Well, he went after ours, so we went after his. - Yeah.
你们当自己是谁 黑♥手♥党♥吗
What are you two, the Mafia?
这事我可没同意
I didn't approve of that.
没错 是的 我们做的决定
Yeah. Yeah, that's right. We did.
-我得回去工作了 -不 不 不
- I need to get back to work. - No, no, no.
你得好好休息
You need to rest.
律所有我们呢
We've got it handled.
杰 梅丽莎 给他看看
Jay, Marissa, show him.
阿德里安 我们把嫌犯范围缩小到了
Adrian, we've narrowed the suspects down
一位客户和一位输给我们的家伙
to a client and someone we beat.
谁
Who?
菲利克斯·斯塔普斯 另类右翼偶像
Felix Staples, the alt-right icon,
还有丹尼斯·哈尼卡特
and Dennis Honeycutt,
那个新纳粹
the neo-Nazi.
是他吗
Is it him?
我确定不了 但我觉得是
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表