剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
联邦政♥府♥的延伸
of the federal government.
我们认为
We're not suggesting
州政♥府♥不是联邦政♥府♥的延伸 法官阁下
the state is an extension of the federal government, Your Honor.
我们只相信联邦权力胜过州权利
We only believe federal powers trump state rights.
正如内战时期...
Just as in the Civil War...
法官阁下
Your Honor.
不能给我再拿个袍子吗
Can't you get me another robe?
法官阁下
Your Honor,
辩方不想被迫提出防止偏见的动议
the defense would hate to make a motion in limine here.
防止偏见的动议
What does a motion in limine
跟此案有何关系
have to do with this?
我们请求法官阁下就防止偏见作出判决
We will be asking His Honor to rule in limine
-如果输掉此动议 -法官阁下
- if we lose this motion. - Your Honor,
防止偏见的动议与此案毫不相关
a motion in limine has nothing to do with this.
除非我们使用杨格避让原则
Only if we use the Younger abstention doctrine.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
或许我们该先休庭
Maybe we should just, uh, recess...
-法官阁下我完全同意 -不 法官阁下
- I wholeheartedly agree, Your Honor. -No—Your Honor,
-该问题需要... -此案
- this is an issue that needs... - This is a matter
-需要... -立刻判决
- that requires serious... - ...to be decided now.
苏珊娜·莫里斯法官
Judge Suzanne Morris
判被告藐视法庭罪将其收押
held the defendant in contempt of court.
-是 但法官... -那是她的权利
- Yes, yes, but the sole reason... - That is her right.
苏珊娜·莫里斯作此判决的唯一目的是
...for Judge Suzanne Morris's action
阻碍联邦法律的执行
was to stifle enforcement of federal law.
亚利桑那州诉美国一案明确表明
Arizona v. U.S. clearly states
联邦政♥府♥
immigration enforcement
唯有移♥民♥法的执行上
is the sole province
有绝对权威
of the federal government.
就这些
That's it?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我以为他一直画了不少作品
He's been drawing a lot, I thought.
有人付钱买♥♥过他的画吗
Well, has he ever been paid for drawing?
问这个干什么
What does that matter?
有种签证叫爱因斯坦签证
There's something called an Einstein visa.
它允许非公民无限期留在国内
It allows non-citizens to stay in the country indefinitely
只要能证明他们在文化或知识方面的价值
if they prove some cultural or intellectual worth...
"爱因斯坦签证"
"Einstein visa"?
这听上去完全不像杰
Yeah, that doesn't sound like Jay.
它适用于任何天才 不仅仅是科学方面
Well, it can apply to any talent, not just science.
你必须做出过卓越贡献
You just have to have made some significant contribution,
或受到评论家们的追捧
or been praised by critics.
-漫画评论吗 -没错
- Graphic novel critics? - Yeah, I know.
但除这些作品外还需要些其它作品
But we need more samples of his art than that.
你最好过来一下
You might want to come in here.
这够了吗
Is this enough?
有苗头了
It's a start.
联邦制是
Federalism is a cornerstone
我国法律系统的基石
of our legal system.
因此 我判下级法♥院♥有权
And as such, I find that the lower court is within its rights
以藐视法庭罪收押迪佩西亚先生
to hold Mr. Dipersia for contempt,
并且在他被释放之前
and that, until such time as he is released,
联邦政♥府♥对他没有优先处置权
the federal government has no superseding claim to him.
行了
Okay. Okay.
唐纳德·特朗普任命我为法官
So Donald Trump appointed me,
他是管联邦政♥府♥的
and he is with the federal government,
-因此联邦权利... -"权力"
- so federal rights... - "Powers."
联邦权力胜过州权力...
Federal powers trump state powers...
-"权利" -没错
- Uh, "Rights." - Exactly.
因此本庭宣判
So I so order, uh, that the court,
比我低级的法庭将此人...
the court lower than mine, release this guy...
-杰·迪佩西亚 -他
- Jay Dipersia. - Uh, him...
移交移♥民♥局处理
uh, to the ICE people.
"冷血人"
"Ice people."
第26街和加州大道刑事法♥院♥
莉兹
Liz.
我那边输了
I struck out.
联邦法庭下令移♥民♥局有权带走杰
Federal court just issued an order that ICE can take Jay.
这下好玩了
Well, this should be interesting,
因为州法庭下令
because state court just issued an order
他们无权带走杰
that they couldn't take Jay.
这国家真让人欲罢不能
You got to love this country.
他们来了
Oh, there they go.
警官 之前你说到法律
Sir, you were talking earlier about the law,
说要遵守法律
about following the law?
是的 怎么了
Yes. Why?
拘留所那边要你处理一下
I think we'll need you in holding.
退下吧 库克县 退下
Stand down. Cook County, we need you to stand down.
我们有法♥院♥命令 就在这儿
We have a court order, right here.
你们要将犯人移交我们处理
You are to hand over the detainee to us.
此命令违反了
And that order is contravened
苏珊娜·莫里斯法官的命令
by the order of Judge Suzanne Morris.
那是州判决 这是联邦判决
That is a state ruling, this is a federal ruling.
对 但这些是州警官 他们不听命...
Yes, and these are state sheriffs, they don't take orders from...
如果不听 需要他们给出理由
If they don't, they will have to show cause.
不 长官 需要你给出理由
No, sir, you will have to show cause.
看看这命令
Look at this order.
你必须立马移交犯人 警官
You must hand over the prisoner right now, Sheriff.
不
Nope.
两个命令相抵消
I got two orders canceling each other out,
犯人哪也不能去
so this prisoner stays right where he is.
他人呢
Where is he?
什么
What?
他人呢 他不见了
Where is he? He's not here.
这是要去哪
So where am I going?
联邦法♥院♥
Federal court.
需要你作证
You're needed as a witness.
我的命令要求以藐视法庭罪收押他
My order required that he be held in contempt.
没错 的确是这样 但运送队收到
Yes, and he was. But transport received an order
联邦法♥院♥卡索维茨法官的命令
from Judge Kassovitz's federal court
要求他上法庭作证
that he was needed as a witness.
传唤他作证的唯一目的
The only purpose of his testifying
是将他偷偷带离此法庭的司法管辖区
is to spirit him out of this court's jurisdiction.
监狱运送车是我们的 对吧
The prison transport is ours, right?
库克县的吗 是的 法官阁下
Cook County? Yes, Your Honor.
好的 给司机打电♥话♥
Okay, then get me the driver on the phone.
你好
Hello?
我是施特罗默副队 法官阁下
This is Deputy Stromer, Your Honor.
你是不是从库克县法♥院♥的刑事法庭
Did you pick up a prisoner named Jay Dipersia
接走了一名叫杰·迪佩西亚的犯人
from the Criminal Division of the Cook County Courthouse?
是的 法官
Yes, I did, Judge.
你现在在哪
What is your present location?
我们的车刚停在德克森联邦法♥院♥门口
We've just pulled up to the Dirksen Federal Courthouse.
好的 听清楚我接下来说的 副队
Okay, I want you to listen to me very carefully, Deputy.
你必须现在就将此人带回来
You must bring that individual back here,
-听明白了吗 -是的 法官
- right now, do you understand? - Yes, Judge.
-但有个问题 -怎么了
-There's just one problem. - What's that?
犯人已被带下车了
The prisoner's already been taken from the van.
快阻止他们
Well, stop them!
他们带他进来了
they're bringing him in now.
好的 我们正想办法给他办爱因斯坦签证
Okay, we're working on his Einstein visa,
尽量让他呆在证人席上
so keep him on the stand as long as possible.
好的 但是法官已经快没耐心了
Will do. The judge is losing his patience.
天啊 谁不是呢
Ugh, God-- he can join the club.
请说出你的姓名和职业
Please state your name and occupation.
杰·迪佩西亚 我是一名私人调查员
Jay Dipersia, I'm a private investigator.
你去机场接艾维·俄普斯了 对吗
You picked up Avi Epps from the airport, correct?
-是的 -为什么他一直没能来法庭
- I did. - He never made it to court. Why is that?
=反对 与本案无关 -法官阁下
- Objection. Relevance? - Your Honor,
对方律师本想请俄普斯先生为被告方作证
counsel intended to bring Mr. Epps to testify for the defense.
我们有权知道证人为何无法出庭
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表