剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
我觉得其实你也不知道自己手里有什么
And my guess is you don't know what you know.
-她把证据给你看了吗 -没有
- Did she show you the evidence? - No.
她或许只是在虚张声势
It's probably bullshit,
但去看看也无妨
but let's get a free peek.
或许庭审能用得着 检方非法隐藏证据
Maybe we can use it at trial, Brady violation.
-我们能相信她吗 -不能
- Do we trust her? - No.
但也用不着相信她
But we don't have to.
你还好吧
You okay?
不好 一切都在逐渐失控
No. Everything's spinning out of control.
在庭审前夕 这种感觉很正常
That's what it feels like on the eve of trial.
但也有好消息
But here's the good news:
他们不比我们聪明
they're not smarter than us.
星期一还是原计划吗
So we still on for Monday?
-没错 -好的
- Uh, we are. - Good.
巴拉克在担心官司的事
Uh, Barack is worried about the suit.
只是个妨害诉讼而已 罗德
It's a nuisance suit, Rod.
那是公信土地
That is public trust land.
我知道 但我们不想在库克县搞拆迁
Yeah. I-I know, but we don't want to big foot Cook County
就为了建图书馆
to make way for the library.
我们会妥善处理
We will move gently.
那好吧
All right. Yeah.
-我们找位置坐吧 -好的
- We'd better find a seat. - Yeah.
卡尔·雷迪克
卡尔·雷迪克
悼念仪式
*Oh, oh, glory*
*Mine eyes have seen the glory*
*Of the coming of an age*
*Where sister stands with brother*
*To bring a soulful change*
*For the way we see each other...*
威尔伯
Wilbur.
-莉兹 请节哀 -多谢
- Liz, I'm so sorry. - Thank you.
听我说 我看到你电邮了
Listen, I-I saw your e-mail,
别担心 我下周就能工作
and don't worry, I'll be at work next week.
别 不用着急
No, take your time.
你需要时间缓缓
You need the time.
-女士 -等下
- Ma'am. - Uh, yeah.
我 我不需要时间 我要上班
I-I-I-I don't need the time. I'm coming in.
晚点再说
Let's talk about it later.
为什么每个人都想晚点再说
Why does everybody want to talk about things later?
我们现在就说清楚
Let's talk about it right now.
我需要你从公众视野中消失几周
I need you to take a few weeks out of the spotlight.
让其他联邦助理检察官接手你的案子
Let the other AUSAs handle your cases.
之后我们再让你重回工作
Then we'll slip you back into the regular rotation.
为什么
Why?
你知道原因
You know why.
推特事件吗
The tweet?
不管怎么说 特朗普是我们的大老板
Like it or not, Trump is our ultimate boss.
我以为你才是我们的大老板
I thought you were our ultimate boss.
没错 他是我的老板
Yeah, and he's my boss,
你称他为白人至上主义者
and you called him a white supremacist.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我只是需要你暂时休息一段时间
I just need you to stay out of the rotation for a cycle.
如果我不答应呢
And if I say no... ?
莉兹
Liz.
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend.
休三周假 好吗
Take the three weeks off, okay?
*Mine eyes have seen the glory*
*When we stand, one and the same*
*This truth*
*I do procla...*
戴安
Diane.
你好 科林 最近好吗
Oh, Colin. How are you?
很好 你要去参加葬礼吗
Good. Are you going to the funeral?
没错 你可以同意申请延期吗
Yes. Um, can you support me with a continuance?
可以 今天是个新法官
Yeah. It's a new judge today.
刚刚任命的 应该不成问题
Just appointed. Shouldn't have a problem.
谢谢 我已经晚了
Thanks. I'm-I'm already quite late.
这太糟糕了 对吗
It's terrible, isn't it?
我上周才见过他
I just saw him last week.
是吗 在哪儿
You did? Where?
在密歇根湖 帆板运动上
On Lake Michigan, windsurfing.
-你在风帆冲浪上见过卡尔·雷迪克 -对
- You saw Carl Reddick windsurfing? - Yeah.
什么 不是 是罗杰·希尔
What? No. Roger Hill.
雷迪克 对啊 你说的是他
Reddick? Oh. Oh, that's right.
你要去参加雷迪克的葬礼
Uh, you're going to the Reddick funeral.
对 还有十分钟 罗杰·希尔死了吗
Yes, in ten minutes. Roger Hill is dead?
没错
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 他死于一场交通肇事逃逸
Uh, yeah, he was killed in a hit-and-run.
-希尔&马斯特律所的罗杰·希尔吗 -对
- Oh, my God. Roger Hill of Hill and Masters? - Yeah.
他正在横穿拉♥萨♥尔街 一辆货车
He was crossing LaSalle and a van just...
让他当场丧命
killed him instantly.
天啊 这太可怕了
Oh, my God, that's awful.
是啊 让人忍♥不住思考 对吗
Yeah, it makes you think, doesn't it?
他才38岁
He was 38.
他在办着离婚
He was going through a divorce.
卢卡最近怎么样
How's Lucca doing?
卢卡 她很好
Lucca, oh, she's well.
她快成合伙人了
She's on the partner track.
帮我跟她说 恭喜
Oh. Tell her, uh, congratulations.
-我会的 -全体起立
- I shall. - All rise.
法庭现在开庭
The court is now in session.
由莱曼法官主持
His Honor, Lyman, presiding.
能对这些台阶想想办法吗
Can we do something about these steps?
有点太陡了
They're a little steep.
我会解决的 法官阁下
I will work on it, Your Honor.
空调是怎么回事
And what's with the air conditioning?
你做了什么 关掉了吗
What'd you do, turn if off?
他们在修了 法官阁下
They're fixing it, Your Honor.
因为这法官袍 穿起来跟烤箱一样
Course these-these robes are like an oven.
大家都坐下吧
Everybody can sit down.
我们要
Well, we have, um,
今天 我们要 我们要干什么
today, we have-- what do we have today?
陪审团资格审核 法官阁下
Voir dire, Your Honor.
有个动议 法官阁下
A quick motion, Your Honor.
代表律师双方都请求延后审理
Both counselors would like to request a continuance.
这些都是什么
What is all this stuff?
您的候审诉讼列表 法官阁下
Um, your docket, Your Honor.
我的候审诉讼列表
Oh, my docket.
好的
Oh. Okay.
霍华德
Howard.
-你好 -你好 戴安
- Hello. - Oh, hi, Diane.
你觉得这怎么样
What do you think about all this?
对一个南方来的算不错吧
Not bad for a kid from the Southside.
对 确实出乎意料
Yes, quite surprising.
你怎么了
What are you doing?
看着像要参加葬礼似的
You look like you're going to a funeral.
我确实是要参加葬礼
Actually, yes, I am.
这也是申请延期的原因 法官阁下
Th-th-this is the reason for the continuance, Your Honor,
这样对方律师才能参加葬礼
so counselor can attend this funeral.
谁的葬礼 希尔的吗
Who's funeral, Hill's?
不是 卡尔·雷迪克
No, Carl Reddick's.
说过"纽约犹太窝"的卡尔·雷迪克
Carl "Hymietown" Reddick?
重申 我们都对延期没有异议
Uh, again, we have no issue with this continuance,
-所以 -他和杰西·杰克逊
- so... - He and Jesse Jackson had quite a time
杰西·杰克逊:美国著名的黑人运动领袖
说"纽约犹太窝"说得可开心了
enjoying talking about "Hymietown."
那种言论是不对 霍华德
That doesn't sound quite right, Howard.
霍华德·莱曼法官
是法官阁下
Uh. Your Honor.
-法官阁下 -驳回请求 律师
- Your Honor. - Motion denied, Counselor.
我们现在就进行陪审团资格审核
We will deal with voir dire right now.
*I will trust*
戴安·洛哈特
告诉博斯曼我走不开
*In the Lord*
*Till I die...*
卡尔·雷迪克生于
Carl Reddick was born
纳粹横行的年代
when Nazis were marching in the streets.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表