剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
是的
Yes.
我愿意为此付钱
And I'm willing to pay for it.
我们加入你们
We join you,
如何确保我们不会成为少数份子
how do we not become the minority lawyers?
在合同里规定好
Contractual language.
我不希望那样的事发生
I want that not to happen.
你觉得我伪善
You think I'm being hypocritical.
但事实并非如此
I'm not.
我和你们目标一致
I want what you want.
一家能代表美国组成的律所
A firm that reflects the makeup of America.
如果我需要付钱才能达到目标
And if I have to pay to do that,
我乐意至极
I'm willing.
好了好了
Okay, okay, okay.
-好了 先停下 -戴安刚才说的
- All right, wait. - What Diane just said
-失去自我的问题 -先停下
- about losing your identity... - Just wait.
停 抱歉
Wait! I'm sorry.
一个个说 我先来
One at a time, I'll go first.
"一个个说 我先来"
"One at a time, I'll go first."
讲真 哪门子领导会这么做
Seriously? What kind of leadership is that?
我参与了当时的面谈
I was in the meeting.
你当时都没在场 朱利叶斯
You weren't even there, Julius.
这都怪谁 我当时有空
Oh, whose fault was that? I was available.
我能提个建议吗 拜托
Can I make a proposal, please?
所罗门掌管中西部最大的律所
Solomon runs the biggest law firm in the Midwest.
他提议让我们所有人都当股权合伙人
He's offering us all equity partnerships.
他会保证
He will guarantee
-我们不会被孤立 -那好
- we will not be swamped... - All right,
他如何保证这一点
how does he guarantee that?
第一年和第二年结束后
We'll have off-ramps after the first year,
我们有机会退出
and after the second year.
好吧 但是律师不归我们自己管
Yeah, but we don't own our lawyers.
客户也不是我们自己的
We don't own our clients.
没错 我们来聊聊我们的客户
Yeah. So let's talk about our clients.
我的意思是
What I mean is,
即使我们想要独♥立♥出去
even if we decide to go independent,
即使我们做出那样的选择
even if we make that choice,
我们的客户可能不会跟我们走
our clients may not follow us.
没错 像莱蒙德·毕夏普这样的客户
Yeah, I mean, clients like Lemond Bishop,
芝加哥最大的毒枭
the top drug dealer in Chicago.
什么
What?
我今天来上班的时候
I was coming to work today,
和我当警局队长的丈夫通电♥话♥
on the phone with my police captain husband,
猜猜我在接待处见到了谁
and what do I see in reception?
莱蒙德·毕夏普
Lemond Bishop?
这男人威胁过我的家人
This is a man who is responsible for threatening my family.
威胁过我上幼儿园的儿子
Threatening my son in preschool.
莱蒙德·毕夏普已经当了我们一年的客户了
Lemond Bishop has been our client for a year now.
我怎么不知道
Why didn't I know this?
我们不大肆宣传
Well, we don't advertise it,
我们只在重大案件上协助他的私人律师
and we only assist his personal attorney with bigger cases.
然后在会议室 我看到了科林·斯威尼
Okay, then, in the conference room, I see Colin Sweeney,
那个人杀了他的两任妻子吧
who's killed what, uh, two of his wives?
-就一个 还被判无罪 -莉兹 莉兹
- One, and he was found not guilty. - Liz, Liz.
-这不是我们讨论的内容 莉兹 -不
- This is not the subject, Liz. - No, no, no.
我们刚刚还在讨论因为所罗门·沃茨
We were just arguing about losing our identity
会失去自我
to Solomon Waltzer.
我们的初衷是什么
What is our identity?
我们会变成怎样
What are we becoming?
-辩护律师 -少扯
-Defense attorneys. -Bullshit.
即使是辩护律师也有底线
Even defense attorneys draw the line.
为什么单单给我的客户划底线
Well, why are we drawing the line at my clients?
那件双尸案呢
Okay. I mean, what about the double homicide,
还有工会老大的事呢
what about the union boss?
等等 不 不...
Wait, wait, wait, no, no, no...
女士们 咱们别在这事上...
Ladies, let's not get in...
都停停 停
Okay, hold on. Wait!
行了
Okay!
我婚前协议谈判的案子快迟到了
I am really late for a prenup negotiation.
我想说
This is what I'll say.
我们六点再在这里集♥合♥ 然后把问题解决掉
Let's meet back here at 6:00, and we will hash this out.
你婚前协议的客户是科林·斯威尼吗
Is this your prenup with Colin Sweeney?
他是个客户 莉兹
The man's a client, Liz.
有必要的话 我们之后再讨论放弃这个客户
Now, we can talk about getting rid of him later, if we need to.
我两个小时后回来
I'll be back in two hours.
怎么了
Yes?
没错 我在路上了 斯威尼先生
Yep. I am on my way, Mr. Sweeney.
我们之间还好吗
Do we have a problem?
我觉得挺好的
I didn't think so.
你迟到了 我和这个恶魔共处一室
You're late, and I'm here, with this demon.
我不是恶魔
I am not a demon.
现在她是带着律师的恶魔
And now she's a demon with a lawyer.
我提醒过你 斯威尼先生
I warned you, Mr. Sweeney,
她请律师
it would only be so much time
这是早晚的事
before she got her own attorney.
天呐 现在我们又回到原点了
Oh, God. Now we're back at square one.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
我们已经谈妥了不少事
We already have lots of language in place,
斯威尼先生 没错 他们可以不同意
Mr. Sweeney. Yeah, they can rip it up,
但他们不会的
but they won't.
他们不会吗 为什么
They won't? Why?
阿德里安 我得尽快处理好这事
Adrian, I need to get on with this.
我刚吃了春♥药♥
I downed a little blue pill recently,
所以时间紧迫
so the clocking is running.
对吧
N'est-ce pas?
我被枪击中了 斯威尼先生
I've been shot, Mr. Sweeney.
报♥警♥
Call 911?
报♥警♥ 不是吧
911? Please.
-别相信那个 -我是认真的
- Don't believe that nonsense. - I'm serious.
我已经勃起七个小时了
I've had the seven-hour erection.
-我是认真的 -我也是
- I'm serious. - I am, too.
签婚前协议对我来说一直
Signing a prenup for me has always been
-就像春♥药♥... -我是认真的 报♥警♥
- such an aphrodisiac... - I'm serious. Call 911.
-我被枪击中了 -什么
- I've been shot. - What?
我被枪击中了
I've been shot.
打...叫辆救护车来
Call... I need an ambulance.
-你在说什么 -我被枪击中了
- What are you talking about? - I've been shot!
天 天呐...
Oh! Oh, my...
快 快打...
Just, yeah... Um...
你好 这里发生枪击事件
Hello? Uh, there's-there's been a shooting.
雷&博&洛律所 我们在23楼
Reddick, Boseman & Lockhart, we're on the 23rd floor.
我不清楚 派辆救护车过来
I-I don't know. Send an ambulance.
这里发生紧急事件 有人被枪击中了
There's been an emergency-- someone's been shot.
-马上 -博斯曼先生
- Right away. - Mr. Boseman.
是因为我是女人的缘故吗
Is it because I'm a woman?
-梅丽莎 -有我在 你却找男的来替杰
- Marissa. - You're interviewing men to replace Jay. I'm here.
我觉得调查员的工作我做得不错
I thought I was doing a good job as an investigator.
-梅丽莎 -不 我就是想知道
- Marissa. - No, I just want to know
为什么不给我个机会做唯一的调查员
why I'm not being given a chance to be the sole investigator.
我被枪击中了
I've been shot.
报♥警♥
Call 911!
我打了 他们在问事情经过
I did. They're asking what happened.
胸部中枪 马上派护理人员过来
A bullet to the chest, we need paramedics now.
人命关天
This is life and death.
把这个压在胸上 阿德里安 坚持住
Hold this to your chest, Adrian. Hold it.
凶手哪去了 楼梯间吗
Where is the shooter? On the floor?
电梯里
The elevator.
快接啊 快接啊
Come on, come on.
天呐 别再来了
Oh. Dear God, not more.
去走廊找戴安和莉兹
Go down the hall and get Diane and Liz,
告诉她们博斯曼被枪击中了
tell them Boseman has been shot.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表