剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
那我呢
What about me?
你...当那个让我们保持冷静的
Uh, you-you keep us calm, you know.
但我们不能冷静
B-But we can't be calmed.
但你代表的是白人的道德
But you're-you're the white conscience.
这可真是疯狂
This is insane.
是啊
Yep.
欢迎来到黑人区
Welcome to the neighborhood.
你知道最让我生气的是什么吗 气死我了
You know what really pisses me off? Pisses me off.
就是唐纳德·特朗普把这些
The way Donald Trump sends
狗哨发给白人至上主义者们
these dog whistles to the white supremacists.
"狗屎国家"
"Shithole countries."
上帝啊
I mean, wow! God!
抓出种族主义者 说的都是陈词滥调
Dragging up every racist, bullshit cliche...
等等 我们必须把它看做法律案件
Wait, wait, we need to look at this as a legal matter.
戴安 不
Diane, uh-uh.
戴安 你这么说确实很容易
Hey, that's really easy for you to say, Diane.
你不会走在大街上突然被一枪毙掉
You're not the one getting gunned down in the streets.
看看这些扑克牌
Hey, look at these playing cards.
印着我们照片的扑克 时刻瞄准着我们
Cards with our faces on them. Targets on our backs.
我们就像动物一样 在大街上被穷追猛打
Hunted down in the street like animals?
-得了吧 -比如黑人开车
- Come on! - Driving while black.
塔内西斯·科特斯怎么说的来着
What was that Ta-Nehisi Coates said?
畅销书榜冠军作家
-对 -是吧
- Oh, yes. - Right?
我们继续说妨碍司法公正的事吧
Let's get back to obstruction of justice.
你看过他写的书吗 戴安
Have you read his book, Diane?
-我看过 我... -他真是个人才
- Yes, I have. I... - Oh, he's brilliant.
你怎么想
What do you think?
我不知道
I don't know.
我从来不会判断适可而止的临界点
I never know how far is too far.
至少你达到了人生中一个
At least you've reached a point in your life
可以承认这点的时刻
where you can admit it.
你觉得我们接到这个案子了吗
Think we have the job?
明天就知道了
I think we'll find out tomorrow.
我要喝一杯
I need a drink.
梅丽莎和我今晚要去跳舞 你想去吗
Marissa and I are going dancing tonight. You want to come?
不 我最好...
No. I'd better...
我最好还是应付我的政♥治♥团队
I'd better deal with my political team.
我都不知道你有个政♥治♥团队
I didn't even know you had a political team.
我之前也不知道
I didn't either.
走了
Bye.
真是意外啊
What a surprise.
抱歉 出了点事
Sorry, something came up.
因为你的那条推特
So, Colin has been getting a lot of sympathy
现在非裔美国人群体对科林表现出同情
from the African-American community because of your tweet.
而他的对手想借此诽谤他
It looks like his opposition is trying to smear him.
所以我们需要你俩统一口径
So we need you two to get your story straight.
他们觉得我下周接受采访时
They think that I'm gonna be asked about our relationship
会被问到我的感情事
when I'm interviewed next week.
我们并不期望
Look, we're not expecting you
你会扮演乖乖的娇妻或是女朋友
to be the good little wife or girlfriend.
这是老套路了 2016年就不管用了
That's the old playbook. It stopped working in 2016.
我们想让你说实话
We want you to tell it like it is.
意思是
Which means?
说出你的故事就好
Just get your story straight.
我猜你们是意外怀孕吧
I assume this pregnancy was unplanned?
对此我没意见
No judgment.
如今所有答案都是正确答案
Every answer is right these days.
谁回答 我还是科林
Who answers, me or Colin?
都要
Both.
是的
Uh... it was.
在哪发生的
And where did this happen?
你真的觉得他们会这么问
You really think they're gonna ask that?
-是的 -我们在哪怀上孩子的
- Yes. - Where did we conceive this baby?
那个 我们在
Well, we, uh, were
林德尔案上是对手
on opposite sides of the Rindell trial,
然后在对峙时比较激烈
and things got pretty intense.
当然
Sure.
所以我们为了发泄情绪
So we worked through all that tension
就在法♥院♥的洗手间里激烈地打一炮
by fucking in the courthouse restroom.
你们在...
You are...
那是个家庭卫生间 所以我们锁门了
It was a family restroom, so we locked the door.
好的 这一段我们可能需要润色一下
Okay, maybe we are gonna have to massage this a little.
*如果感到幸福 你就拍拍手*
*If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands *
*如果感到幸福*
*If you're happy...*
*I clock out my 9:00 to 5:00*
*I'm ready for the weekend to bring me back to life*
*Hey, hey And I'm...*
我去喝一杯
I'm gonna go get a drink.
-什么 -我要去喝一杯
- What? - I'm gonna go get a drink.
请给我来一杯酸威士忌
Can I get a whiskey sour?
*Don't live to work, I work to live*
*So I'm-a spend my money tonight*
*I wanna rock, rock, rock*
*Won't stop, stop, stop*
*Whoa, oh, whoa, oh...*
别担心
Don't worry.
你朋友请我来的
Your-your friend invited me.
我来这不是为了别的
I'm not here for any other reason.
那就好
Oh, that's good to know.
什么
What?
我说那就好
Oh, I said that's good to know.
你跟你♥爸♥还有联络吗
So, are you still in touch with your dad?
不 没有
No. No.
你呢
You?
也不怎么联♥系♥
Not really.
他男朋友会给我打电♥话♥ 但是我...
Um, his boyfriend calls me, but I just...
你真的想聊这些吗
Do you really want to talk about this?
不
No.
你知道我想做什么吗
You know what I want to do?
说说看
Tell me.
跳舞
Dance.
*And tonight I wanna live it up*
*So let's live in the moment*
*And tonight I wanna live it up*
*And now I finally found the moment*
*And I feel like*
*I'm on top of the world*
*'Cause this is my time*
*I feel so alive*
*I'm gonna live it*
*Just how I like...*
来了是不是特别高兴
Aren't you glad you came?
确实 高兴
Ah, I am. I am.
-她可真带劲 -看出来了
- She's a kick. - I know.
我是不是特无聊
Am I boring?
什么
What?
我和艾米 我觉得我们特无聊
Amy and I-- I think we're boring.
你可是蹲过监狱的人 那才不叫无聊
You were in prison. That's not boring.
你是个牛逼的忍♥者
You're a fucking ninja.
你觉得我是个忍♥者
You think I'm a ninja?
当然
Yes.
我觉得我是在劈腿
I feel like I'm cheating.
你是在跳舞
You're dancing.
你是说和我吗 我可是来者不拒
Or do you mean with me? Because I'm ready for anything.
不 不 跟...
No. No, with...
我不知道 你想要什么
I don't know. What do you want?
有时候我想要稳定
Sometimes I want stability.
有时候我不想
Sometimes I don't.
此时此刻你想要的是哪个
Of those, what do you want right now?
问题就在于此
That's the question.
去跳舞吧
Go dance.
*So fade away*
*Fade away, fade away, way, way*
*So fade away*
*Fade away, fade away, way, way... *
不 不行
No. No.
-不 我要回家 -不许走
- No, I'm gonna go home. - No.
我要走了 替我跟德鲁说再见
Yes. Will you say bye to Drew?
他不错 很不错
He's great. He's great.
-不行 你要干什么 -我要叫优步
- No. What are you doing? - I'm getting an Uber.
明天律所见
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表