剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
因为你是那种老是抹黑"我也是"的人
Because you're a groper who splattered all over "Me Too."
我们想找其他人来领第一区
We're looking at somebody else in the 1st.
你怎么...你哪里听不明白
What do you-- Wh-What don't you understand?
-理查德·邦斯戴尔是谁 -听着耳熟
- Who is Richard Barnsdale? - Sounds familiar.
他要不是个30年代去世的电影明星
He's either a dead movie star from the '30s
要不就是个国会议员...
or a congressman in the...
伊利诺伊州第一国会选区
Illinois 1st.
没错 他今年又要竞选了吗
Yup. And he's running again this year?
没错 今年11月 怎么了
Yup, this November. Why?
我想我知道今天为何有人要来找我了
I think I know why I had a visitor today.
告诉阿德里安我下午找他谈谈
Tell Adrian I'll talk to him this afternoon.
联邦法♥院♥
当我们告诉我们的孩子什么是对的
When we tell our kids what is right
什么是错的 我们希望...
and what is wrong, we expect...
抱歉 法官阁下
Excuse me, Your Honor.
-一切都还好吗 -不好
- Hey, is everything all right? - No.
基因筛检有结果了吗 怎么回事
The genetic screening. What happened? What's wrong?
不 宝宝没事
No, the baby's fine.
是关于今天来找我的人 你妈
It's actually about the visitor I had today, your mother.
天呐
Oh, God.
我一直没想通 直到我想起
You know, it didn't make sense to me till I remembered,
一年前
a year ago,
你想竞选伊州第一国会选区的议员
you wanted to run in the Illinois 1st.
我没想竞选 我父母想让我竞选
I didn't want to run. My parents wanted me to run.
所以你没打算竞选
Oh, so you're not running?
我不知道
I don't know.
现在还没有定数
Nothing's been announced yet.
我刚刚发现理查德·邦斯戴尔
I just found out Richard Barnsdale
要从第一区议员的位置退下来了
is out of the Illinois 1st.
听着 我讨厌竞选
Look, I hate campaigns.
好吧 我不会去竞选的
All right, I won't do it.
但如果邦斯戴尔卸任了
But if Barnsdale drops out,
我们得考虑一下我们的选择
we're looking at our options there,
主要是因为我不需要说服5万6千个选举人
mostly because I wouldn't have to convince 56,000 voters.
我只要说服民♥主♥党的四位领袖
I'd just have to convince four Democratic bosses
来让我接替邦斯戴尔
to let me replace Barnsdale.
所以才把我卷进来
And that's where I fit in?
什么 不是
What? No.
但是你妈想让我们在一起
But your mother wants us to be together.
我妈疯了 别听她的
My mother is insane. Don't listen to her.
卢卡
Lucca.
现在有个
There's a chance
我可能接任第一区议员的机会
that I might step up in the 1st,
但这是我自己的事 我不会把你拖下水
but that's my business. I'm not dragging you into it.
如果我妈再给你打电♥话♥
If my mother calls you again,
我支持你跟她说滚远点
you have my permission to tell her to fuck off.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
等等 等等
W-Wait, wait.
基因筛检怎么样了
What happened with the genetic testing?
没事 一切正常
Oh. Everything's good.
你把我的家族史告诉他们了吗
You told them about my family history?
没错
Yeah.
没有遗传病的迹象
No sign of genetic disorder.
恭喜
Congratulations.
好吧 但这还不够
Yes, but that can't be all.
要罢免的话你需要强有力的法律论据
You need a serious legal argument for removal.
如果你没有合理论据的话
If you don't have a logical rationale,
那么这个国家只要
the country will always turn to impeachment
总统和国会出现分歧
whenever there's a partisan division
就会发生弹劾
between the president and the Congress.
或者你为2020年准备一下你的论据
Or you marshal your arguments for 2020.
一个法律程序...
A legal process...
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
看得出你们热情高涨
Y-Your... your passion is obvious.
我们要怎么办
So where are we?
你们弹劾的最终理由是什么
What is your one rationale for impeachment?
我们把范围缩小到两个
We've narrowed it down to two.
我能说两句吗
C-Can I say something?
说
Yes.
我在司法部工作了十年
I worked for the Department of Justice for ten years.
在2014年
And, uh, in 2014,
我们曾收到过一卷从纽约分院
we received an anonymous videotape
寄来的匿名录像带
from our New York office.
这是高度机密
Now, this is all highly confidential,
不过为这次辩论做例子
but for argument's purposes,
那卷录像带被真人秀
let's say that the tape was leaked
《学徒》的一名技术人员泄露了
by a technician on the reality show The Apprentice.
那卷录像带拍下了
The tape shows
特朗普先生在拍摄空闲期间
Mr. Trump joking with crew members
和工作人员在开一名选手的玩笑
about one of the contestants in between takes.
那位选手是非裔美国人
The contestant was an African-American,
特朗普先生嘲笑她嘴唇的大小
and Mr. Trump joked about the size of her lips
还有她的阴毛可能会有多浓密
and how she probably had a very hairy bush.
-真的是... -他还希望
- Jesus Chr... - Oh, he also wished
他想和她做些不可描述的事
that he could do what he wanted with her.
-你看过那卷录像带吗 -我不便透露
- You saw this tape? - I can't answer that question.
你知道这录像带在哪吗
Do you know where the tape is?
不知道 但那是因为我忙于
No. But that's because I was busy
为起诉特朗普先生做准备
trying to build a case against Mr. Trump
一位参加美国小姐青年组大赛的
for the rape of a 15-year-old contestant
15岁选手指控他强♥奸♥
in the Miss Teen USA Competition.
然后我就被撤出了那个案子
I was then pulled from that case,
一周后
and a week later,
那些我们收集的材料就全部不见了
we couldn't find any of the material that we had collected.
就在那时
And that's when
还有人给我看了一卷特朗普先生
I was shown a tape of Mr. Trump
与两名色情片明星双飞的录像
in a threesome with two porn stars.
我正准备记下她们的证词
I was trying to take down their testimony
她们就被收买♥♥拒绝合作了
when they stopped cooperating because they were paid off.
莉兹
Liz,
你在说什么
what the hell are you talking about?
没一件事是真的 是吗
None of this is true, is it?
我不便评论
I can't answer that.
-莉兹... -你们都没抓到重点
- Liz, Liz, Liz... - Listen, you're all missing the point.
这不是挑选某个罪名
It's not about choosing one charge
进行弹劾
for another for impeachment.
而是所有的
It's about everything.
就是要说明他是怎样一个人
It's about who he is.
这事关总统这个职位的意义
It's about what the presidency is.
起诉他妨碍执法 已经是老套路了
Charging him with obstruction, that's going by the old rules.
新套路就是这样
And the new rules are these.
"我有卷录像带" "在哪"
"I have a tape." "Where's the tape?"
"有个15岁的少女被强♥奸♥了 我有证据"
"15-year-old was raped, and I've got the evidence."
"证据在哪" "和录像带一起"
"Where's the evidence?" "Same place as the tape."
天呐 这简直是疯了
My God, this is insane.
不不不 这是无♥耻♥
No, no, no, no. This is shameless.
弹劾就必须无♥耻♥
And impeachment has to be shameless,
不然就会失败
or else it's gonna fail.
-所以你可以撒谎 -不不不
- So you lie? - No. No, no, no, no, no.
-只是不能让步 -但并没有录像带
- You just don't back down. - But there is no tape!
那是你说的 我可没这么说
Uh-uh. That's what you said. I didn't say that.
你真的想这样做吗
Oh, is-is this truly where you want to go?
你一直发起进攻
You stay on the offense.
不要解释
Don't explain.
不要道歉
D-Don't apologize.
如果有人与你对质 准备好下一项控诉
If someone confronts you, have your next accusation ready.
这不再事关真♥相♥了
Listen, this... this isn't about truth anymore,
是否撒谎也不再重要
and it's not about lying.
重要的是谁在后退 谁在进攻
It's about who's backtracking and who's attacking.
好吧
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表