Veronica took the girls to New York for the weekend.
谢谢你让我进来
Thank you for just letting me in.
好好看看
Well, take a good look.
因为这是你最后一次被允许进入这里
'Cause it's the last time you'll ever be allowed in here.
你永远不会再见到...斯宾塞
You'll never see Spencer...ever.
不要这么说
Please don't say that.
她算是我做过的少数几件好事之一
She's one of the few good things I've ever done.
-别抢走她 -有什么好事
- Don't rob me. - What was the good part?
你骗我以为你是杰西卡
You tricking me into thinking you were Jessica?
你这样只是为了惩罚她 害我和她一样
You only did that to punish her and take me down with her.
你不能带走斯宾塞
You're not taking Spencer.
你想知道什么叫惩罚吗
You wanna know what's punishing?
你以为是谁签署了那些文件
Who do you think signed the papers
让我变成现在这样
that put me into a straitjacket?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我以为我们已经解决这件事了
I thought we were taking care of this.
那些药 让你妹妹心脏停止跳动的药
Those pills...that stopped your sister's heart
本来是要给你用的
they were meant to stop yours.
我们基因一样
We shared the same DNA.
医疗史也一样
The same medical conditions.
我爸爸呢
And my father?
要把药栽赃给杰西卡
To plot Jessica with the medication.
但我阻止了他们
But I intercepted them.
我终于有一次走出了她的阴影
Finally, for once, I stepped out of her shadow
勇敢反抗
and stood out to my bully.
我被骗得太苦了 斯宾塞
I've been cheated out of so much, Spencer.
主要是发现有你
Most of all, knowing you.
你想改变这一点吗
Do you wanna change that?
你会考虑和我住一起吗
Would you consider staying with me?
我已经习惯隐姓埋名了
I've survived pretty well underneath the radar.
这对我们来说 就像第二次机会
It'll be like a, like a second chance for us.
现在有人紧紧盯着你
You have a detective breathing down your neck.
重获自♥由♥的感觉不好吗
Wouldn't it be nice to finally be free?
炸♥弹♥的事做得不错
你已经展示了你真正的颜色
你爆米花里要加黄油吗
Do you want butter in the popcorn?
艾瑞亚
Aria?
你去哪里了 你都不回我信息
Hey, where have you been? You didn't answer any of my texts.
我电♥话♥关机了 我开到那里什么都没有
My phone died. I drove all the way over there for nothing.
富里已经把铲子都拿走了
I mean, Furey already has those shovels.
-鬼知道他还拿走了什么 -汉娜
- And God knows what else. - Hanna!
我花了四个小时
I spent the last four hours
彻底翻新卢卡斯的车
getting Lucas's car detailed.
他们不可能发现任何东西
There's no way that they're gonna find anything in there.
我让他吸干净车顶
I made him vacuum the ceiling.
还让他用棉签弄干净了安全带
I made him clean the seat belt with a Q-tip.
-汉娜 -你好 陌生人
- Hanna. - Hello, stranger.
妈妈 天啊 我好想你
Mom. Oh, my god, I missed you so much.
我在艾瑞亚那儿点了些吃的
Um, I ordered some food to pick up from Aria's.
但是你妈妈带了一瓶很好的红酒
But your mom brought over a nice bottle of wine.
-要打开吗 -当然了
- Should we open that? - Of course.
你为什么要翻新卢卡斯的车
Why were you detailing Lucas's car?
那差不多算是我的移♥动♥办公室了
Uh, it's kind of been my office on wheels.
要送货
You know, making deliveries
取布料 还会在上面吃东西
picking up fabrics, eating meals..
很恶心
Really disgusting.
凯勒 你去拿那些红酒杯吧
Uh, Caleb, why don't you get the nice wine glasses?
艾米丽搬出去了吗
So, has Emily moved out?
她算是和艾莉森住在一起
Uh, she sort of moved in with Alison.
你们俩可以一起住在这里吗
So, you two could live here together?
我不住在酒店的时候就住在这里
Well, when I'm not at the hotel.
算是一直吧
You know, as in, permanent.
什么...
What...is..
我不知道你想问什么
I'm not sure I understand what you're asking.
凯勒 我很高兴你又回到汉娜的生活中
Caleb, I'm happy you're back in Hanna's life.
我只是想知道...为什么
I just wish I knew...why.
汉娜要你帮什么忙吗
Did Hanna need your help with something?
妈妈 你干什么
Mom. What are you doing?
我站在这里呢 别问
I'm standing right here, don't ask.
不 没关系
No. It's alright.
问得好
They're good questions.
事实上 我在这里是因为我需要汉娜的帮助
The truth is, I'm here because I needed Hanna's help.
我想弄清楚一些事
I needed to figure some things out.
比如我对她的感觉
Like how I felt about her.
我知道我们分开了一段时间
And I know that we drifted apart for a little while
我们差点和别人在一起
and we almost ended up with other people
那简直是灾难
which would've been a disaster.
因为 我余生的五十年都会
Because...I would've spent the next 50 years of my life
因为弄丢了这辈子最美好的东西
kicking myself for losing the best things
而痛揍自己
that's ever happened to me.
我无法想象没有汉娜的人生
I can't imagine my life without Hanna.
我不想
I don't want to.
你想说什么
What are saying?
我想娶你的女儿 玛琳太太
I wanna marry your daughter, Mrs. Marin.
不用钟声和口哨声
No bells and whistles
就我们两个交换誓言
just the two of us exchanging vows.
真正成为夫妻
And finally make this official.
我们有能祝酒的内容了
We have something to toast.
我在哪里
Where am I?
快点 赶紧结束吧
Come on. Let's get this over with.
你的厕纸快皱了
Your toilet paper's starting to wilt.
*监狱中狱卒开起派对*
*The warden threw a party in the county jail *
*监狱乐队开始嚎啕大哭*
*The prison band was there and they began to wail*
*乐队跳跃 监狱颤抖*
*The band was jumpin' and the joint began to swing*
*那些倒地的犯人在唱什么*
*You should've heard them knocked out jailbirds sing*
*摇滚起来*
*Let's rock*
*大家摇滚起来*
*Everybody let's rock*
*所有牢房♥里的人*
*Everybody in the whole cell block*
*跟着旋律摇摆*
*Was dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock*
*47号♥对3号♥说*
*Number forty-seven said to number three*
*你是我见过最可爱的囚犯*
*You're the cutest jailbird that I ever did see*
*有你陪伴肯定很快乐*
*I sure would be delighted with your company*
*来和我一起跟着旋律摇摆*
*Come on and do the Jailhouse Rock with me*
*摇摆起来*
*Let's rock*
*大家摇摆起来*
*Everybody let's rock*
*牢房♥里的所有人*
*Everybody in the whole cell block*
*都在跟着旋律摇摆*
*Was dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock*
*那个悲伤的家伙坐得老远*
*The sad sack was a sittin' on a block of stone*
*一个人在角落里面哭泣*
*Way over in the corner weepin' all alone*
*狱卒说伙计难道你傻吗*
*The warden said Hey buddy don't you be no square*
*找不到搭档就用木椅子*
*If you can't find a partner use a wooden chair*
*摇摆起来*
*Let's rock*
*大家摇摆起来*
*Everybody let's rock*
*整个牢房♥里的人*
*Everybody in the whole cell block *
*都在跟着旋律摇摆*
*Was dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock*
*跟着旋律摇摆*
*Dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock*
*跟着旋律摇摆*
*Dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock*
*跟着旋律摇摆*
*Dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock*
*跟着旋律摇摆*
*Dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock*
*跟着旋律摇摆*
*Dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock*
我们齐聚一堂
We are gathered here together--
海斯汀太太
Mrs. Hastings..
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
原谅你
Forgive you?
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
你只是一个自私的小贱♥人♥
You're just a selfish little bitch.
你就算着火了我也不屑朝你吐口水
I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.
他不会再为洋基队接球了
He'll never pitch for the Yanks anymore.
你觉得达迪奥先生怎么样
Hey, how do you like Mr. Daddyo?
-达迪奥 -达迪奥
- Daddyo! - Daddyo!
达迪奥 达迪奥 达迪奥 达迪奥 达迪奥
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表