它们是我的卵子 我做了决定
They're my eggs and I made the decision.
我想尽我所能帮别人建立家庭
I wanna help someone to start family if I can.
它们是我的卵子 我做了决定
They're my eggs and I made the decision.
它们是我的卵子 我...
They're my eggs and I..
我的卵子 我的卵子
My eggs. My eggs.
它们是我的卵子 我做了决定
They're my eggs and I made the decision.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-你要坐下来吗 -在哪里
- Do you need to sit down? - Where is it?
怎么了 你在找什么
What, what are you looking for?
拼图碎片 他们肯定让你放在哪里了
The puzzle piece. They must have told you to put it somewhere.
-我不知道 -给我
- I'm not sure. - I need it.
我要那块拼图碎片
Okay, I need that damn puzzle piece.
对不起 我不知道你在说什么碎片
I'm sorry, I don't know what piece you're talking about.
你要捐卵子
You're donating your eggs.
我的卵子 我做了决定
My eggs and I made the decision.
它们是我的卵子 我做了决定
They're my eggs and I made the decision.
你已到达目的地
You have arrived at your destination.
-你是... -AD
- Are you..? - A.D.?
是你开枪打了斯宾塞
You shot Spencer?
你帮詹娜逃脱
You helped Jenna escape?
-是你策划的游戏 -没错
- You made up the game? - Correct.
我几乎不认识你 希妮 你为什么要这么做
I barely know you, Sydney, why are you doing this?
如果这和詹娜有关系
If this has anything to do with Jenna--
-没关系 -为什么选现在
- It doesn't. - Why now?
你为什么让我知道你到底是谁
Why are you letting me see who you are?
因为你很绝望 绝望可以被我所利用
Because you're desperate and I can use desperate.
你说你想退出游戏
You said you want out of the game?
是的 游戏
Yes, the game.
-全部退出 -你的朋友们呢
- All of it. - And what about your friends?
-她们怎么了 -她们知道你在这里吗
- What about them? - Do they know you're here?
-不 -很好
- No. - Good.
艾莉森
三个未接电♥话♥
艾莉森
你在哪里
艾莉森
你去哪里了 联♥系♥我
走观光路线吧
Let's take the scenic route.
啤酒可以吗
Is beer alright?
嗯 都行
Sure, anything.
我本来以为你会早点联♥系♥我 但没想到你今天来
I was hoping to hear from you soon, but I didn't expect today.
-这地方 -不是我的
- This place is-- - Not mine.
是我朋友的 我是说这堆乱糟糟的东西是我的
It's a friend's. I mean the mess is mine
但这些好看的东西都是暂租的
but all the nice stuff is on loan.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我今天骗了你
I lied to you today.
关于玛丽的事
About Mary.
我见过她
I have seen her.
她前两晚都暂时睡在我家沙发上
In fact she spent the last two nights on my sofa.
喝点
Drink?
不用了
No.
接下来怎么办
So what happens next?
我要怎么退出
How do I get out?
没有退出
There is no out.
但你可以改变站边 加入胜利者一方
But you could change sides, be a part of the winning team.
你想让我加入你
You want me to join you
一起折磨我的朋友
in torturing my friends?
和你和这个耳机另一头的人一起
You and whoever's on the other end of that ear piece.
不 绝对不会
No, never.
私人屏幕
换我不会这么做
I wouldn't do that.
离开艾莉来到这里是赢得AD信任的
Leaving Allie and coming here was an important step
重要步骤
toward earning A.D.'s trust
但你还有很长的路要走
but you still have a long way to go
还要做出决定
and a decision to make.
你该下车了
Here is where we leave you.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你 希妮 你为什么要这么做
You, Sydney, why are you doing this?
因为做失败者没有意思
Because it's no fun being on the losing team.
我上大学的时候就认识了玛丽
I knew Mary when I was in college.
我当时大二 她...自♥由♥奔放
I was a senior and she was...a free spirit.
我们交往过一段时间...
We dated for a while and..
她就失踪了
...and she just disappeared.
你为什么不早点告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us about this before?
因为我已经向玛丽保证过
Because I'd already promised Mary I wouldn't
我不会告诉任何人她和我一起
tell anyone she was staying with me.
我只是想信守我对老朋友许下的承诺
I was trying to keep my word to an old friend.
我是说那是之前
I mean that was before.
什么之前
Before what?
你来找我后...
After your visit..
我问玛丽过了这么久 她为什么
...I asked Mary why she really came to see me
突然来找我
after all this time?
她告诉我我们有过一个孩子
She told me we had a child together.
夏洛蒂
Charlotte?
没错
Yeah.
只不过我当时以为她是查尔斯
Only I knew her as Charles.
十五年前 我为一群问题男孩组织夏令营
Fifteen years ago, I ran a camp for troubled boys
查尔斯是我的营员之一
and Charles was one of my campers.
他...很温柔 很可爱
He was...soft-spoken, sweet.
比其他孩子聪明多了
Way smarter than all the other kids.
我当时根本不知道
I had no idea..
她就是我的孩子
That she was your child.
这张照片里面的另一个男孩 你知道他的名字吗
The other boy in this photo, do you know his name?
那是查尔斯唯一的朋友
That was Charles' only friend.
他叫...卢克还是卢卡斯
He was...Luke or Lucas maybe.
-卢卡斯·戈兹曼 -你认识他吗
- Lucas Gottesman? - You know him?
你正坐在他的沙发上
You're sitting on his couch.
AD让你做了什么
What did A.D. make you do?
艾莉森
Allison?
你做了什么才拿到拼图碎片的
What did you have to do to get the puzzle piece?
查清楚孩子的真♥相♥
Find out the truth about the baby..
或者说是我以为的真♥相♥
...or at least I think it's the truth.
那不是我的孩子 艾米丽
It's not mine, Emily.
那是你的
It's yours.
你在说什么
What are you talkin' about?
那是你的卵子
They're your eggs.
是你捐赠的
The ones you donated.
你说得对
You were right.
被AD偷走了
A.D. stole them.
他们肯定已经计划了很久
They must have been planning this for a really long time.
艾莉
Allie..
就算AD是这么说的
Just because A.D. Said so..
也不代表这就是真♥相♥
...that doesn't mean that it's true.
我记得手术过程 艾米
I remember the procedure, Em.
他们把我推出了威尔比的病房♥
They wheeled me out of my room at Welby.
那不是阿彻 是其他人
It wasn't Archer, it was someone else.
他们绑着我
They strapped me down.
我想保持清醒
I tried to stay to awake.
我想反抗 但是没用
I tried to fight it, but it was no use.
爸爸 天啊 你吓了我一跳
Dad. God, you scared me.
我等了你好几个小时 我担心死了
I've been waiting for you for hours. I was worried sick.
-我只是... -在找玛丽 我知道
- Well I was just-- - Looking for Mary. I know.
我和我的侦探谈过了 我都弄明白了
I spoke with my investigator. I figured out the rest.
-你在想什么 -我得和她谈谈
- What were you thinking? - That I needed to talk to her.
我有问题 我需要答案
That I have questions and they need answers.
玛丽很危险 斯宾塞
Mary is dangerous, Spencer.
-不能信任她 -你就能信任吗
- She cannot be trusted. - Oh, and you can?
你听听你自己说的话
Do you hear yourself?
你几乎是从我刚出生时就开始
You've been lying to me for my entire life
对我撒谎
literally from day one!
这个女人身上有些事
There are things about this woman
你是难以理解的
that you just don't understand.
那就告诉我
Then tell me.
就这一次对我说实话吧
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表