很高兴见到你
But it's good to see you.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hi.
警探
Detective.
托比 看到你站起来真是太好了
Toby, it's really good to see you up on your feet.
我们都在给她打气
You know, we're all pulling for her.
谢谢 抱歉我先走了
Thanks. Um, if you'll excuse me.
你喜欢花式饮料吗
Do you go for the fancy stuff?
不了 我还是喜欢纯咖啡
No, I prefer full-strength.
我也这么觉得
Thought so.
你好 两杯咖啡 不加糖不加奶
Excuse me, two coffees, black.
那个
So, uh..
我还没收到你的回复
I hadn't heard back from you.
我在新泽西的朋友很擅长搜寻
Uh, my buddy in Jersey, he's really good
那些隐匿的人
at finding people who don't wanna be found.
-你收到我的消息了吗 -收到了
- Did you get my message? - I did.
但是
Um...but
我现在还没办法想这件事情
I just think maybe not right now.
我满脑子想的都是我生命里那些消失的人
I-I have to focus on people in my life who are...missing.
也包括我吗
Would that include me?
你今天打算做什么
What are you doing today?
我原本是要发几份简历的
I was just gonna send out some resumes.
和我走吧
Come with me.
-去哪儿 -跟着我去发现就知道了
- Where? - Come with me and find out.
今天是周末 我正好放一天假
It's the weekend, I actually have the day off.
出去活动下有利于放松你的身心
And a little activity might be good for your shoulder.
或许可以帮你忘掉
And it might help you get your mind off
最近纠缠你的烦心事
of everything that's been twistin' you up lately.
听起来很不错
That does sound really nice.
事实上你这样也是帮我的忙
You'd actually be doing me a favor.
还有别再皱着眉头了
And get that frown off your face.
和我出去能减少我对
Might make me feel better about not finding
你的案情的担忧
the person who shot you.
你好 麻烦两杯咖啡打包带走
Actually, could we get those two coffees to go, please?
谢谢你
Thanks.
你能和前台确认下吗
Can you confirm that with the front desk?
没有具体提及是谁
No names were mentioned, but the scoop came
只知道是个匿名者提供的线索
from an anonymous source.
AD简直就是匿名者的代名词
You can't spell anonymous without A.D.
严格来说 匿名者三个字里面没有D
Well, technically, there's no 'D' in anonymous
不过我知道你的意思
but, whatever. I get your point.
你确定这是合法的吗
Are you sure that it's legit?
这个帖子半小时内已经被
The post has been re-blogged
转发了五百次了
at least 500 times in the last half hour.
万一克劳迪娅真的读了这篇文章呢
I mean, what if Claudia Greco actually reads it.
这文章显得像是我偷窃了她的设计
The story makes it sounds like I stole from her.
汉娜 你确定这不是
Hanna, are you sure that this isn't
某个博主想要用小道消息博取眼球而已吗
just some blogger trying to drum up hits with gossip?
"空穴来风的八卦和盲人女孩"
"Blind items, blind girl."
这帖子很有可能是詹娜写的
The post probably came from Jenna.
她和她的跟班们之前就想
First, her and bodyguards
在鞋店里毁我容貌
try to ruin my face at the cobbler shop
现在又想着毁我事业
and now they're trying to ruin my career.
詹娜昨晚晚些时候就离开了拉德里酒店
So Jenna checked out of the Radley late last night.
-我们必须找到她 -会找到的
- We have to find her. - We will, Hanna.
而且我想我已经知道要如何找到她了
And I think I know how we do that.
通过希妮 她的姓氏是什么
Sydney.. What's her name?
-应该是德里斯科尔 -无所谓了
- Uh, Driscoll, I think. - Whatever.
希妮曾经帮助詹娜
Sydney helped Jenna get past us
还把她送进了盲校
and got her to the blind school.
她是我们找到詹娜的线索
She can lead us to Jenna.
我们要在詹娜逼着我掷骰子
And before Jenna makes me roll the dice
堵上我的未来之前找到她
and gamble away my future.
等等 什么掷骰子
Wait, what? What dice?
一种说辞罢了 你的计划是什么
Figure of speech. What's the plan?
我猜他们仍然有联♥系♥
Well, my guess is they're in communication.
我们可以利用希妮找到詹娜
So we use Sydney to track down Jenna.
我们要怎么说 难道直接问她
And how do we do that? Just say "Pretty, please
美女 告诉我们詹娜去哪里好吗
tell us where Jenna went?"
如果我可以让你通过蓝牙设备连接她手♥机♥
Well, if I run you through some Bluesnarf basics
我们就可以得到想要的消息
we can get what we need through Sydney's cellphone.
我们先从简单的开始做
Um, let's start with the simple stuff.
这是一支有窃听装置的笔
'Pen with a listening device.'
独家采访
另外这个东西是
'Oh, and now this thing is..'
我知道这看起来显而易见
I know it sounds obvious, but love and..
但是对以斯拉的爱和重聚的希望
imagining seeing Ezra again.
还有脑海里挥之不去的他
'Being able to focus on him
是我紧抓着的救命稻草
'really got me tethered to something real..'
艾瑞亚
Aria?
只要知道在世界的某个地方
'Just knowing that out there in the world..'
如果你想看的话 我们可以
Hey, if you wanna watch that, we can..
不
No.
不 我不看了
No, I don't.
看了只会提醒自己 直到以斯拉回来前
Just another reminder that there's nothing I can do
我什么也做不了
until Ezra's done helping her.
很显然 她还是很需要他
Obviously, she still needs him.
你们别用这么悲伤的眼神看着我
Uh, guys, please don't give me the sad eyes.
你们两个兜兜转转又走回到一起
You two found your way back to each other.
以斯拉和我也会的
Ezra and I will too.
她有说什么吗
Has she said anything?
她有时候睁开眼睛会对我笑
Sometimes she smiles at me when she sees me
但她还没有开口说话过
but she hasn't spoken yet.
当年我还在警♥察♥局的时候
After the accident I had
出了车祸之后
when I was still in the police academy
我记得我醒来已经躺在医院里了
I remember waking up in a hospital.
但我既不知道我在当时哪
Not knowing where I was at first..
也不知道有谁能找到我
...or if anybody even knew how to find me.
我知道她现在就是这样 但她开不了口
I know she feels like that, but she can't tell me.
"托比"
'Toby.'
我在这里
I'm here.
-你能去叫护士来吗 -好的
- Would you mind getting the nurse? - Sure.
我去再拿几个GPS跟踪器就出发
I just wanna grab a couple more GPS trackers, we'll head out.
好的 不过要抓紧
Alright, well, hurry because Aria
艾瑞亚已经动身去找希妮了
already has a lead on Sydney.
游戏开始
开门
汉娜 你看见我另一只工具包了吗
'Hanna, have you seen my other gear bag?'
就是那个绿色的双肩包
'The, uh, green backpack.'
汉娜
Hanna?
谁在砸门
Who is banging on the door?
门外是什么
What is it?
是你
It's you.
所以你们几个已经被这件事...
you guys have been sitting on this--
这个游戏是我们逃出盲校之后几天
The game showed up a couple of days
才出现的
after the blind school.
我们一直把她藏在斯宾塞家
We've been hiding it at Spencer's.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们应该早点告诉你的
We should have told you sooner.
另外还有这部手♥机♥
And there's a phone?
汉娜 手♥机♥是有摄像头的
Henna, phones have cameras.
他们可以监听监视
They can watch, they can listen.
我知道的 好吗
I know, okay.
目前为止 它只告诉我们谁该玩游戏
So far, it only tells us whose turn it is.
就好像那款游戏"我说你做"那样吗
What? Like "Simon Says?"
是的 但是更残酷
Yeah. Kind of...but meaner.
你之前真的以为那是我
You really thought that was me?
发现它是个玩偶后我吓了一跳
Well, I got a little aggro when we found out it was a doll.
所以她的脸都摔烂了
That's why its face is all messed up.
这个玩偶还会说话
It talks too.
-我不想听 -我们必须听
- I don't wanna hear it. - We have to.
如果这是AD策划的游戏
If this is part of A.D.'s game
或许这个娃娃会透露重要信息
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表