大部分事让我很不开心
Most of which I am not happy about.
但明天一切都会水落石出
And tomorrow it's gonna be all hands on deck.
我已经联♥系♥了新律师 我...
I've already got a call into a new lawyer and I..
但是今晚
But tonight..
我只会为你高兴找到了一个
...I'm just gonna be happy that you have found a man
爱你 愿意保护你的男人
who loves you and wants to protect you.
我很想赶紧成为你们家庭的一份子
And I can't wait for him to be a part of our family.
妈妈 你得登上12个小时了
Mom, you're gonna have to wait 12 hours.
其实
Actually..
别低估了母亲的力量
Never underestimate the power of mom.
给我点时间 我甚至能给你的泰迪熊放假释
Give me time. I might even get your teddy bear paroled.
我还是不知道我们要去哪里
I still have no idea where we are going.
所以才叫惊喜
That's why it's called a surprise.
至少我们知道能给我个机会好好考虑
At least, we know here's giving me a chance to think.
也许我们应该离开这里
You know, maybe we should get outta here.
-趁还有机会 -真的吗
- While we still can. - Really?
我不知道 养大我们的孩子
I don't know. It could be an adventure.
可能太冒险
Raising a child on our own.
到一个谁都不认识的地方
Not knowin' anybody.
我的离开 我们的逃离
My leaving, us escaping..
那都只是梦罢了
That was just a dream.
玫瑰镇是梦破灭的地方吗
And Rosewood's a place where dreams go to die?
不
No.
不是所有的梦
Not all of them.
我梦到过
I had a dream..
我们在这里
...of us being here.
天啊 太漂亮了
Oh, my God. It's beautiful.
如果这是我们最后一刻的自♥由♥
And if this is our last chance of freedom..
那我们就好好享受吧
...let's make the most of it.
-斯宾塞 -你好
- Spencer. - Hi.
你来这里干什么
What are you doin' here?
不是你邀请我的吗
You invited me, remember?
我想是的
Oh, yeah, I guess I did.
-请进 -谢谢
- Now, come in. - Thanks.
我想你肯定在玫瑰镇
I figured that you'd be in Rosewood
时刻关注坦纳的案子
keeping tabs on Tanner's case.
不 该发生的总会发生
No, what's going to happen is going to happen.
这听上去可不像我认识的斯宾塞
That doesn't sound like the Spencer I know.
算是小小的惊喜吧
A little surprise.
我能喝吗
May I?
当然了
Of course.
在路上 我想
The whole drive up, I thought
就这么一直开吧
about just staying on the road.
随便开到什么地方
Just following it someplace else.
为什么不呢
And why didn't you?
你知道做局外人的感受
You know what it's like to be the outsider.
是的
I do.
你离开家人和朋友时
And when you move from friends and family..
对 这最糟糕了
Yeah, it's the worst.
我不会希望任何人这样
I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
感觉好像我们总是在说再见
It always seems like we're saying goodbye.
你记得我们的那个吻吗
Do you remember that kiss we shared?
记得
I do.
那个吻很美妙 是吧
That was nice, wasn't it?
我愿意
I do.
我愿意
I do.
还剩多少时间
How much time is left?
现在是凌晨3点59分
It's 3:59 a.m.
所以...还剩几秒
So...seconds.
我们都说好 时间结束时我们会在这里
We all agreed that we'd be here when the time ran down.
-我们都来了 -除了艾瑞亚
- And here we all are. - Except Aria.
我觉得我们应该做个承诺
I think that we should make a promise.
不管接下来发生什么
No matter what happens next
不管我们谁决定做什么
no matter what each of us decides to do
我们发誓 其他人都会理解
we swear that the rest of us will understand.
任何人不会因任何事
No one will be blamed..
受到责备
...for anything.
我发誓
I swear.
我也是
Me, too.
我发誓
I swear.
选择或失败
你的选择是什么
我告诉你我们的选择是什么
I'll tell you what our choice is.
之前我们为什么没想到这个操作
Why didn't we think of that earlier?
-现在怎么办 -就在这里等着吗
- Okay, what now? - We're supposed to wait here?
没错 就是这样
That's exactly what you should do.
托比找到游戏信♥号♥♥地点了
Toby got a hit on the game's location.
他发信息给了以斯拉让他去见我
He texted Ezra to meet me.
灵魂的黑暗之夜 艾瑞亚
Dark night of the soul, Aria?
是的 没错
It was. Yeah.
直到我意识到一件事
Until I realized something.
我有个办法让你远离我的生活
There's a way for me to get you out of my life.
-结束这一切 -是吗
- To end this. All of this. - Really?
什么办法
What's that?
我要去自首
I'm gonna turn myself in.
我会告诉坦纳是我杀了登喜路 跟其他人无关
I'll tell Tanner I killed Dunhill, the others go free.
我对我的朋友做了那么多事 这是个小小的代价
It's a small price to pay for what I've done to my friends
再说了 这样我以后就不用
and as a bonus, I don't have to hear
再听到你可悲的声音了
your miserable voice ever again.
那你很高尚啊
Well, that's very noble of you.
不过你的计划有个小问题
But there's just one problem with your plan.
你太晚了
You're too late.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你说是"选择或失败"
You-you said that it was "Choose or lose."
没时间了 艾瑞亚 游戏结束了
Time ran out, Aria. The game is over.
你猜怎么着
And guess what?
-你赢了 -什么 我不...
- You won. - What? I don't--
你的终极大奖 特别为你选的
Your grand prize, chosen especially for you
就是无限的自♥由♥
is an unlimited supply of freedom.
你好好享用吧
Enjoy it wherever you want.
可能就是这会儿
Perhaps, right where you are
你跟你的朋友们
as things are going to get
之间的事有点不可收拾了
a little messy with your friends.
-拜托 不要这样 -就这样了
- Please, do not do this. - It's done.
希望你喜欢这个游戏 艾瑞亚 反正我很喜欢
I hope you enjoyed the game, Aria. I have.
我会想念跟你打电♥话♥的时光
I'm going to miss these calls.
-不要 -再见
- No! - Goodbye.
该死
Dammit!
下个路口左转
Take the next left.
停车
Pull over.
-这里吗 -停车 就是这里
- Here? - Pull over. This is it.
设计游戏的人用来
The location of the cell tower
跟大家交流的手♥机♥通讯塔
that the gamer's been using to communicate.
这是哪里
Where are we?
梦娜住的地方离这里一个街区
Mona lives a block away.
我是斯宾塞 有事请留言
You've reached Spencer. Please, leave a message.
斯宾塞 我马上去找你们
Spence, I'm on my way to you right now.
如果你们还愿意接纳我
If you will still take me.
我知道现在事情真的一团糟
Look, I know that things are royally messed up right now
我知道都是我的错 但...
and I know that it's my fault, but..
我应该知道怎么补救了
I-I think I have an idea of how we can make things right again,
所以拜托让我试试
so, please, just let me try.
热成像
It's warm.
游戏的信♥号♥♥就是从这里发出的
The signals from the game are coming from inside the apartment.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表