是的 快了
Yeah, almost.
那就做吧
Then we'll do it.
我们去实现它
We'll make it work.
至少我们可以一起完成目标
Hey, at least we can cross the finish line together.
不止是头等舱
Not just first class.
要头等舱 前排 靠窗 靠近机舱门
First class, front row, window, the side with the door.
因为她必须要最后一个上飞机
Because she has to be the last one on the plane
第一个下飞机
and the first one off.
不 别说你会尽量安排 照做就是了
No, don't say you'll try, just do it.
我需要我的纸巾
I need my napkin.
你的饮料放在我的纸巾上了
Under your drink, that's my napkin.
好的
Oh, yeah, sure.
天呐 别撕
God, don't tear it.
抱歉
Sorry.
有问题吗
What's wrong?
你刚刚把非常重要的电♥话♥号♥码给弄糊了
You just melted a really important phone number.
当然有问题
That's what's wrong.
你和你那湿嗒嗒的杯子
You and your sweaty glass.
我看看
Yeah.
没事的
It's okay.
墨迹虽然划开了 但还是能看到
See, the ink ran, but you can see
笔写在纸巾上的印迹
where the pen pressed into the napkin.
看到没 这里
See? There.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉我这湿嗒嗒的杯子
Sorry about my sweaty glass.
没事
It's okay.
你把这当办公室 他们收你多少钱
So what do they charge you for office space around here?
我给的小费多
I'm a really good tipper.
在办公室里忙了一天吗 要吃点什么吗
Long day at the office? Can I get you something to eat?
我约了人见面吗
Suppose I'm meeting someone?
你没约人
You're not.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
你点了第二杯
Well, you ordered a second drink.
如果你约了人见面
If you were meeting someone
你就会慢慢享受第一杯
you would've nursed your first drink.
你一直在数我喝了几杯吗
Have you been counting my drinks?
我留意细节
I notice details.
有趣的是你那湿嗒嗒的杯子
Interesting how your sweaty glass
正好放在我的电♥话♥号♥码上是吗
just happened to land on my phone number, isn't it?
那是我一整晚
Well, that is the most interesting thing
觉得最有趣的事
that's happened to me all night.
-我们只是想见她 -只要五分钟就好
- We just wanna see her. - All we need is five minutes.
如果你们真要我帮忙
If you really wanna help
那你们要给艾莉森时间和空间去恢复
you'll give Alison time and space to heal.
她需要这些
That's what she needs
我也会确保她能得到
and that's what I'm going to make sure she gets.
很抱歉如果我没明白这点
I'm sorry if you can't understand that.
我知道你们是她的朋友
I know you're her friends
但是我是她丈夫兼医生
but I am her husband and her doctor.
也许这两个身份并不是最完美的结合
Maybe that's not the best combination.
什么意思
Meaning what?
意思是也许不止我们
Meaning maybe we're not the only ones
需要一点客观性
who need a little objectivity.
也许我不是最客观的人
Well, maybe I'm not the most objective person.
也许因为在我最美好的五年时光里
Perhaps that's because I've spent the best part
我一直在照顾艾莉和夏洛蒂
of five years taking care of Ali and Charlotte.
我早就不像你们看得那么清楚了
I lack the clarity you have, being gone so long.
好吧 这不是谁最关心艾莉的问题
Alright, this isn't about who cares about Alison the most.
我们都希望看到她好起来
We all wanna see her get better.
我就是这么做的
That's what I'm trying to do.
而且是的 我还咨♥询♥过其他的医生
And, yes, I have consulted other doctors
我还跟杰森谈过
and I've spoken to Jason.
-是吗 -是的
- You have? - Yes.
他同意这个治疗方案
He approves of her treatment.
那玛丽·德雷克呢
What about Mary Drake?
我不会让玛丽·德雷克探视的
I won't let Mary Drake visit.
我担心艾莉看到
I'm concerned about Ali's reaction
和她母亲这么像的人会有过激反应
to someone who looks so much like her mother.
-可那是艾莉的姨妈 -我会做最有利她的事
- But that's Ali's aunt... - I'm going to do what's best.
不好意思
Excuse me.
喂
Yeah.
你在华盛顿是不是也这么说话
Is that the kind of diplomacy you learned in Washington?
对不起 艾瑞亚
I'm sorry, Aria,
我对傲慢的忍♥耐度是很低的
I have a very low tolerance for condescension.
关注重点 斯宾塞
Eyes on the prize, Spencer.
我们要从他那里套出点话来
We want something from him.
是的 可是我觉得套不出来
Yeah, and I don't think we're going to get it.
也就是说艾莉森在墙的一边
Which means that Alison stays on one side of the wall
而我们在另一边
and we're on the other side.
"她现在是我的了 你们要不回去了
"She's mine now. No take backs.
没法重来了 AD"
No do-overs. A.D."
她现在是我的了
She's mine now?
这是不是说AD已经在威尔比了
Does that mean that A.D. is already in Welby?
这是什么意思
What's the meaning of this?
是恶意收♥购♥
It's a hostile takeover.
收♥购♥什么
Of what?
收♥购♥你
Of you.
为什么非得"恶意"呢
What makes you think it has to be hostile?
我最近都不是一个好未婚妻
Well, I haven't exactly been the model fiancee lately
所以我觉得我应该努努力了
so I thought I'll put a little more effort into it.
你不应该把这当成工作的
You know, that's not supposed to be a job.
我觉得关键是你应该要开心
I think the idea is you're supposed to have fun.
我还记得这么开心
I remember fun.
你呢
Do you?
不怎么记得了
Faintly.
知道吗 有的时候你会变成
You know, sometimes you turn into the most serious person
很严肃的样子
I've ever known.
好吧 我来这不是让你教训我的
Okay, I didn't come here to be insulted.
不是一直都很严肃 只是最近
Not all the time. Just lately.
自从你回玫瑰镇待过之后
Since you've been spending time in Rosewood.
是的 会有这种影响的
Yeah, well, it can have that effect on you.
那你为什么还总是要回去呢
Then why do you keep going back there?
-你知道我想干什么吗 -你想干什么
- Do you know what I wanna do? - What do you wanna do?
你还记得我们第一次相见的哥伦布那个酒吧吗
Do you remember that bar off Columbus where we first met?
是的 记得
Yes, I do.
我想回那去
Well, I wanna go back there
请你喝杯酒
and buy you a drink.
我还想去那再跟你调调情
And I wanna go back there and flirt with you
然后重新来过
and start all over again.
你对这事有兴趣吗
Is that something that might interest you?
艾略特不会帮我们的 我们得想别的办法
Elliott's not gonna help us. We have to do something.
好吧 但不能跟坏人合作
Okay, something does not include making a deal with the devil.
况且 你也听到了 玛丽和我们一样
Besides, you heard him, Mary cannot get in there
也不能去那
anymore than we can.
好吧 如果我们联合呢
Okay, but what if we did it together?
利用玛丽·德雷克帮我们进去
If we used Mary Drake to get us in.
不行 艾米丽 不能这样
No, Emily, it's not happening.
听我说 我并不是说要让她进去
Hey, look, I'm not saying that we let her in the club.
我也不是说我们应该相信她
I'm not even saying that we should trust her.
但是我们得去见艾莉 而现在
But we need a way to Ali and right now
玛丽·德雷克是我们最好的办法了
Mary Drake is the closest thing to a key that we've got.
我们一点都不了解她
We don't know anything about her.
你比别人都更了解她
You know more about her than anybody else.
你当时在那 斯宾塞
You were in there, Spencer.
在拉德里变成酒店之前
In Radley, before the designer cocktails and the valet parking.
你被关在里面
You were locked in there.
你知道那种感觉
You know how that feels.
你知道那会对一个人产生什么影响
And you know what that can do to a person.
罗林斯跟杰森谈过吗
Rollins talked to Jason?
他是这么说的
That's what he said.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表