'Daddyo, Daddyo, Daddyo, Daddyo, Daddyo.
闹完了吗
You all finished?
雷吉拿到那个角色...
Fine, Reggie got that audition..
你等得够久了
你的奖品在楼下的咖啡厅 AD
你们又回来干什么
What're you doin' back here?
我们跟你的会面还没结束
We thought we hadn't finished your interview with you.
我没有你们要的答案
Yeah, I don't have any answers for you.
但你却有现金
Oh, but you did have the cash
一夜之间付清了医院学学生贷款
to pay off a medical school loan bill overnight.
要我把声明念给你听吗
Shall I read you the statement?
你们偷看了我的邮件
You went through my mail?
你拿到了你想要的 可你有我们想要的
We have what you want, you have what we want.
告诉我们艾莉森的捐精者父亲是谁
Tell us the name of Alison's donor daddy.
我做不到
I can't do that.
那就告诉我们是谁
Then tell us who handed you the cash
给了你那笔现金
to make the transfer?
除非你更想去告诉州委员会
Unless you'd rather tell the state board.
听我说 不要
Look, no..
我不知道名字
I-I don't have names.
我根本不知道 我...
Alright. I never did. I..
一切都是电子交易
It was all handled electronically.
我就只能告诉你们捐精人的身份证号♥
All I can do is give you the donor's ID number.
这个也行
We'll take it.
怎么回事
What's going on here?
你们哪里拿到的那个
Where did you get that?
就放在桌子上的
It was on the table.
你知道 这上面写的一切
You know everything in here
都是操纵人的计谋
is just a manipulative ploy.
-彼得 -她会把你吸进旋涡里
- Peter-- - She'll suck you in.
你还没反应过来 她就让你负责...
And before you know it, make you share responsibility for all--
为什么
For what?
为你为了让她永远离开做的事吗
For what you were willing to do to make her go away forever?
我不会去美化
I'm not gonna dignify that.
回答她的问题 彼得
Answer her question, Peter.
什么问题
What's the question?
我是想保护我的家人远离一个
Did I try to protect my family from a deranged sociopath
想毁掉我们生活的神经病吗
who wanted to shatter our lives?
当然是
Hell, yes!
我也还会那么做
And I'd do it again.
如果有人继续威胁你 斯宾塞...
If someone continually threatens you, Spencer..
我觉得你也还是那么做
I don't think you'd do anything different.
你可以开始整理这些箱子了
Well, you can start unpacking these boxes.
为什么
Why?
我们不去哈里斯堡了
We're not going to Harrisburg.
早上我会发表声明
I'll make an announcement in the morning.
我放弃我的议员席位
I'm forfeiting my senate seat.
不 妈妈 你不能那么做
No, mom, you can't do that.
你跟这一切没有关系
You had nothing to do with any of this.
但我嫁的人跟这一切有关系
But I'm married to someone who did.
斯宾塞 你知道这些事的套路
Spencer, you know how these things work.
我心惊胆战地等着鲨鱼再来咬我时
How can I take that job when I'll just be treading water
还怎么做这份工作
waiting for the shark to take another bite.
看来有些梦想注定只能如此
I guess some dreams were meant to be just that.
毕竟是梦想
Dreams.
妈妈 玛丽...
Mom, Mary..
不是她把录音带来的
She didn't bring that recording into this house.
她不是来伤害我们的
She's not out to hurt us.
真的吗
Really?
那是谁
Then who did?
是谁
Who is?
艾瑞亚
拼起来 就快了
-你找到我了 -太不容易了
- You found me. - Yeah, barely.
为什么来这里
Why are we here?
我把你妈妈送去酒店时
Well, when I dropped your mom off at the hotel
那里的员工让我觉得心里发毛
the staff was giving me the hairy eyeball.
他们可能现在都为富里探员工作了
Probably they all work for Detective Furey now.
所以我们还是远离他们为好
Better to be off the grid.
包里是什么
What's in the bag?
东西
Stuff.
你之前说的话是真的吗
Did you really mean what you said?
什么
What?
对我妈妈说的话
To my mom.
-你真的... -汉娜
- Did you really.. - Hanna.
我需要知道
I need to know.
因为我不知道你是为了安抚她说的还是...
Because I don't know if you said it just to distract her..
汉娜
Hanna.
如果能找到一头熊做证婚人
I would marry you right this second
我此时此刻就娶你
if we could find a bear who's licensed.
你什么时候开始有这个习惯的
When did you pick up this habit?
我是有备而来的
Well, I came prepared.
以防万一
Just in case.
我什么时候可以亲吻新娘
When can I kiss the bride?
现在
Now.
见到你太高兴了 我很高兴你来了
I'm so happy to see you. I'm glad you came.
你告诉他们你要走了吗
Did you tell them that you were leaving?
他们知道你跟我在一起吗
Do they know you're with me?
不知道
No.
那就好
Good.
你的行李没多少
You're packed lightly.
其他东西都在车里吗
Are the rest of your things in your car?
我不跟你走了
I'm not going with you.
我还以为你准备好离开这里了
I thought you were ready to leave this town.
是的
I am.
但我...
I just..
我离不开这里的人
I can't leave the people in it.
我的朋友们需要我 我也需要他们
My friends need me, and I-I need them
现在我不能离开我父母
and I can't walk away from my parents right now.
尤其是我妈妈
Especially not my mom.
她...
She's..
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-真的很抱歉 -不用道歉
- I'm so sorry. - Don't apologize.
她是你妈妈
She is your mother.
你有她很幸运
And you are lucky to have her.
你知道是谁把录音送你去家的吗
Do you know who delivered that recording to your house?
不知道
No.
但至少现在我知道不是你了
But at least now I know that it wasn't you.
希望你能原谅我
I hope you can forgive me.
我已经原谅你了
I already have.
但你需要原谅自己
But you need to forgive yourself.
恭喜 你的大奖就在你身后
艾米莉 你怎么来了
Emily? What're you doing here?
等等 这是斯宾塞发的
Hold on. This is from Spencer.
AD放到她家里的 我们希望
A.D. left it in her house and we're hoping
你能找到什么帮我们
you can find something on here to help us.
你们需要凯勒的时候 他去哪里了
Where's Caleb when you need 'em?
他和汉娜不接电♥话♥
He and Hanna aren't answering their phones.
给我
Give it.
小心点 知道吗
Just be careful, okay?
你真的需要小心行事
You really need to watch your step.
放心
No taken.
等等
Wait.
我还觉得我缩小了...
I also think I narrowed down the agency that the--
明天吧 亲爱的 今天太漫长了
Tomorrow, hon, it's been a wicked long day.
有人需要睡个美容觉
Some of us need our beauty rest.
能让我至少放到你笔记本电脑上给你看看吗
Could I at least show you on your laptop?
我明天再给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
I'll call you tomorrow, okay?
晚安
Goodnight.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表