I totally would have gotten the part of Lady Macbeth.
洗完澡的感觉怎么样
How does it feel to be clean?
我不知道
I wouldn't know.
斯宾塞 我来帮你把
Spencer, I could help you with that.
不用了 我可以的
No, I got it.
你在流血
You're bleeding.
不是我的血
It's not mine.
斯宾塞 我们可以向前看吗
Spence, can we please just move forward?
我发誓 我并不是
I swear I wasn't--
斯宾塞
Spencer?
斯宾塞
Spencer.
斯宾塞 我知道你在那
Spencer, I know you're in there.
如果我必须要打破窗
If I have to break open a window
以确保你没事的话 我对天发誓我
just to make sure you're okay, I swear to God I--
别 别 我
No, no, I-I'm..
我 我在这
I'm-I'm here.
能让我进去吗
Can you let me in please?
现在真的不行
I can't really do this right now.
我想和你谈谈
Well, I-I wanna talk to you.
开门吧 斯宾塞 这有点傻
Come on, Spence, this is stupid.
我明天给你打电♥话♥行吗
Can-can I just call you tomorrow?
我明天一早就给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you first thing in the morning--
不 不 等等
No, no. No, wait. Wait.
我就是个白♥痴♥
Look, I'm an idiot, okay?
先前的事都错了
Everything came out wrong earlier.
那个
The..
汉娜的事 就像
What happened with Hanna, it was like
一个我尽全力想要治愈的伤口
this-this wound that I'd worked so hard to heal--
凯勒 我现在没空听你说这些
Okay, Caleb. I really can't hear this right now.
这是有点奇怪 但事实就是这样
It was confusing, but that's all it was.
-我当时恍惚了 -求你了 走吧
- It was a moment of confusion-- - I'm begging you, just leave!
还记得我们在华盛顿度过的第一个夏天吗
Okay, re-re-remember my first summer in D.C.?
我们经常出去玩
You and I just started hanging out a lot and
有一天晚上我们一起喝啤酒
this one night we met for a beer.
我当时找到了一份工作 在旧金山
Well, I-I had gotten a job offer in San Francisco
但我们曾经的时光是那么美好
but we were having such a good time
所以我想等我们喝完之后
that I decided to wait to tell you I was moving
再告诉你我要走的消息
until after our drink.
但后来你注意到她们在新韦弗利
But then you noticed that they were playing
扮演"育婴奇谭"
"Bringing Up Baby" At the New Waverly.
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
在那之后 我去了你的公♥寓♥
Afterward, I walked you to your apartment
去告诉你我工作的事
so I could tell you about my job.
但凯尼恩有个人在拉小提琴
But there was this violinist playing on Kenyon
所以我们就坐在门廊那听了一会
so we sat in this stoop for a minute to listen..
我在想为什么要毁了这一刻呢
...and I thought why ruin the moment.
等到你最后进门
And when we finally got to your door
我开始跟你说我工作的事
I started to tell you about my job
但你一心在找你的钥匙
but you were distracted looking for your keys.
我忍♥不住一直凝视着
I couldn't stop staring
你下巴上的凹痕
at that little cleft in your chin..
我想扶起你的下巴 亲吻你
...thinking about how I wanted to trace it with my finger...and kiss you.
所以我再也没有和你提起我的新工作
'So I never told you about the job'
第二天我打电♥话♥告诉他们
and I called them the next day
我不想接受这份工作
and I told them that I didn't want it.
你还记着那个晚上吗
Do you remember that night?
记得
Yeah.
我当然记得
Of course I remember that night.
那是我度过的最美好的夜晚之一
That was one of the best.
你能不能开门和我谈谈
Can you please just open the door so we can talk?
凯勒 我真的很想开门
Caleb, I really want to..
但我还需要一点时间
...but I just need more time.
斯宾塞 或许你应该
Spence, maybe you should--
请你别说了
Please don't.
在这里等我 好吗
Wait here, okay?
好的
Okay.
艾瑞亚
Aria.
怎么了
What?
没什么 只是
Nothing, just..
只是提醒你也检查一下前台 好吗
...just make sure you check the admitting area too, okay.
艾莉森
Alison.
我能在你下班前再加点橄榄吗
Can I have some more olives before you punch out?
你一收到艾瑞亚的短♥信♥ 你就
As soon as we get Aria's text, you..
我就开罗林斯的车去火车站
I drive Rollins' car to the train station
再用他的信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥一张
I use his credit card to purchase
57号♥线开往东边的单程票
57 one way, East Bound.
火车一到我就上车
As soon as the train pulls up to the station, I will step on.
然后把他装着手♥机♥的夹克留在座位上
I'll leave his jacket with his cellphone in the pocket
然后下车离开
of a seat, I step off.
是的 与此同时
Right, and while you're doing that
我会去艾莉森的家里把
I'll be at Alison's house packing up
罗林斯的行李打包进旅行袋里
Rollins' stuff into an overnight bag
这样看起来像是他匆忙离开
making it look like he left in a hurry.
艾瑞亚为什么去了这么久
What is taking Aria so long?
她现在应该已经搞定了才对
She should have been done by now.
汉娜说她在考虑要不要打给艾瑞亚
It's Hanna, wondering if we should call Aria.
告诉汉娜再坚持一下
Just tell Hanna to hang tight.
我知道你和凯勒最近关系有点紧张
Look. I know things are a little rocky with you and Caleb
但你不能责怪汉娜
but you can't blame Hanna.
艾米 她吻了他
She kissed him, Em..
就在最近
...recently.
抱歉 我不知道这件事
I'm sorry. I-I didn't know that.
你只要记住 回到这里就意味着
Just remember, being back here
我们又要陷入过去的生活模式
we've all fallen into old patterns.
今晚发生的一切就是证明
'Okay? This entire night is proof of that.'
我知道
I get it. Okay?
我知道要和前任处理好关系很难
I know it's not always easy with an ex.
当我看到伊冯的戒指的时候 我就
I mean...when I saw Yvonne's ring, I just..
你知道吗 就算你为他感到开心
You know, even if you're happy for the person
你仍旧能感受到一种隐痛
there's just this, like, dull ache.
但我给了汉娜这么多年想清楚
But I gave Hanna years to figure out
她是不是真的想挽回凯勒
if she wanted him back or not.
或许这件事和汉娜没关系
Maybe it has nothing to do with Hanna.
或许只是时机不对
Okay. Maybe the timing was...off.
我不理解人们为什么这样说
I don't understand when people say that.
时机是什么
What is timing?
时机只适用于滑雪运动员和喜剧演员
Timing is for figure skaters and comedians.
在感情世界里 要么爱要么不爱
You either love someone or you don't.
你和我一起走吗
Are you coming?
不了
No.
或许悲伤地坐在这里是有力的不在场证明
Might as well strengthen my alibi being the sad girl
一直坐到酒吧打烊
at the end of the bar.
好吧 我不知道说什么
Okay, well, I don't know what to say.
祝你好运 加油
So, uh, good luck. Break a leg.
你可以祝我给他们点颜色看看
How about...knock 'em dead?
艾莉森
Alison?
我以为我有勇气回到那里 但我做不到
I thought I could go back in there, but I can't.
我知道这对你很困难
I know this is difficult..
但是这里没有人会再伤害你了
...but no one is gonna hurt you here.
罗林斯已经死了
Rollins is gone.
如果你不回去
If you don't go back up there..
危及的不止是你和我
It's not just you and me.
每个人都在指望我们
Everyone is counting on us.
你答应我你会回来找我
You promise you'll come back for me.
我答应你
I promise.
无信息提示
抱歉 我没有点这个
Oh, sorry, I didn't order this.
我知道 那位先生点了
I know. He did.
好吧
Okay.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我还以为我们要
I thought we were--
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表