我想来着 但我只是一直坐在这
I wanted to, but I've just been sitting here.
我跟斯宾塞说了
So I talked to Spencer.
她开始相信玛丽的话了
She's starting to believe Mary's story.
那就还有詹娜了
So that leaves us with Jenna.
简直是昨♥日♥重♥现♥啊
Wow, it's like we never left.
没错
I know.
为什么我们不是这些人之一呢
Why couldn't we have been one of those people?
我不是说他们的生活完美无瑕
I'm not saying their lives are perfect.
我也不要完美的生活
I don't need perfect.
我能忍♥受无聊的日子
I'd settle for boring.
程式化
Functional.
如果你去试试 肯定不会无聊的
You couldn't be boring if you tried.
伊斯拉求婚了
Ezra proposed.
求婚 什么时候
Marriage? When?
昨晚
Last night.
你拒绝了
You said no?
我说我要考虑一下
I said I have to think about it.
如果我将来要在监狱里度过
I-I can't promise Ezra forever
我怎么能承诺他会永远相伴
when my future could be spent behind bars.
我们杀人了 汉娜 我们一定会付出代价
We killed someone, Hanna. We can't just walk away from that.
现在AD也知道了
And now A.D. knows.
伊斯拉要的是婚姻 妻子
Ezra wants a marriage, a wife.
不是去探监
Not conjugal visits.
也许你不该替他决定想不想去探监
Maybe that's not your decision to make.
也许应由他来决定
Maybe it's his.
你的意思是你告诉乔丹真♥相♥了
Does that mean you told Jordan what happened?
也许 我想这就是我给你发短♥信♥的原因
I mean, I-I guess that's why I, I texted you earlier.
我是说 如果你们俩能解决这个问题 也许
I mean, if you guys can make it work, then maybe..
-汉娜 你做什么 -别去了
- Hanna! What are you.. - No.
-结束了 -那是钻石啊
- It's over. - It's a diamond.
那不是
No, it's not.
我把戒指还给乔丹了
I gave Jordan his ring back
然后买♥♥了个假的
and I bought a fake one
这样我就不用跟你们解释了
so I wouldn't have to tell people the truth.
我们分手了
We broke up.
你不想让斯宾塞知道
You didn't want Spencer to know.
还有我妈妈
Or my mom.
还有我们的婚礼策划 她付出了很多心血
Or our caterer. I mean, she was really invested.
-汉 -听我说
- Han.. - Listen to me..
乔丹和我 不是天生一对
Jordan and I were not...meant to be.
现在我明白了
I know that now.
但你和伊斯拉 跟我们完全不一样
But you and Ezra, that's a whole different story.
别就这样结束了
Don't let this be how it ends.
走吧
Come on.
凯勒
Hey, Caleb.
-打扰你了吗 -没有 没有
- Am I interrupting? - Oh, no, no, no.
坐吧
Take a seat.
拿着包干什么 是刚回来还是要走
What's with the bag? Are you coming or going?
我自己也不知道
Uh, I'm trying to figure that out actually.
我上了车 想着要回华盛顿或者纽约
I got my car, thinking I might head back to DC or New York.
但你最终回到了玫瑰镇
And you ended up back in Rosewood.
是啊 不知道怎么回事
Yeah. Funny how that happens.
你和斯宾塞怎么样
What about you and Spencer?
我们
We, uh..
我不知道 我不知道我们现在是什么情况
I don't know. I don't know what we are right now.
因为汉娜吗
Because of Hanna?
因为很复杂的原因
Because of a lot of things.
有时候 我觉得我很了解这个地方
You know, sometimes, I think I know everything about this place.
但有时候 我觉得我不知道的事
And that other times, I feel like you could write me a book
都能写本书了
about everything I don't know.
没错
Yeah.
如果我要写续集的话 我会通知你的
Well, I'll let you know when I'm ready to write the sequel.
但你也有这种感觉吗
Don't you feel like that, though?
就是 她们有事瞒着我们
Like, there's something they're not telling us.
什么事
Like what?
我不知道 就是一种感觉
I don't know. It's just a feeling.
你怎么样 你的小说进展如何
And what about you? How's your novel coming?
还不错
Good, I think.
我正在做最后一次笔记
I'm, uh... on my last round of notes.
是大团圆结局吗
There a happy ending?
是 我正在努力写
Yeah. I'm working on it.
门开着
It's open.
把它放在茶几上吧 谢谢
You can set it on the coffee table. Thank you.
马里兰州巴尔的摩 可用车辆搜索
硬盘 夏洛蒂·迪劳伦提斯
我给他留言了
I left him a message.
你好 艾米丽
Hello, Emily.
艾米丽 你在这儿干什么
Emily? What are you doing here?
她在看你的电脑
She was looking at your computer.
有人又在威胁我们 我们觉得是你
Someone is threatening us again. And I think it's you.
真的吗
Really?
怎么会
How come?
因为你在玫瑰镇上
Cause you're here in Rosewood.
你还在给她开演奏会
And you're putting on a concert for her.
艾米丽 我们没有恐吓你
We're not threatening you, Emily.
我知道你不相信我
I know you don't believe me,
但我当时确实是在保护你
but I really was looking out for you.
我很在意你
I care about you.
我们和你们找的是同样的东西
And all we're doing is looking for the same thing you are.
别说了 莎拉
Stop talking, Sara.
够了
That's enough.
艾米丽 莎拉的意思是
What Sara meant to say is
管好你自己的事
mind your own damn business, Emily.
这就是我的事 詹娜
This is my business, Jenna.
我不明白你是怎么被牵扯进来的
What I'm confused about is how you're involved.
艾略特·罗林斯是个骗子
Elliot Rollins is a fraud.
不知何故
And somehow,
你先于所有人知道了他的真实身份
you knew his real identity before anyone else.
警方正在寻找有线索的人
The police are looking for anyone with information.
我可以告诉他们你的名字
I can give them your name
或者你和我解释一下这到底是怎么回事
or you can explain to me what the hell is going on.
真♥相♥ 夏洛蒂是我的朋友
The truth? Charlotte was my friend.
所以 你们之间进展不错
So, everything's working out well with you two?
当然
It certainly is.
这得多谢你
We have you to thank.
我是罗林斯医生
Doctor Rollins speaking.
马上就到
I'll be right there.
我想是工作电♥话♥
Duty calls, I'm afraid.
在这儿等着
Wait here.
阿彻 等一下
Archie, wait.
不知该怎样感谢你能来这里
Can't thank you enough for being here.
如果不是你 我不知道自己会做什么
I don't know what I would have done if you...
我知道 但我现在在这儿
I know. But I'm here now.
而且我爱你
And I love you.
-所以 -所以
- So - So
我希望给你带来更多的好消息
I was hoping to bring you more good news.
我的亲生母亲 你找到她了吗
About my birth mother, did you find her?
还没找到 但我向你保证我一定会找到
No, nothing yet, but I-I promise you I will find her.
她今天要来见新医生
She's coming today to meet the new doctor.
艾莉森
Alison?
她不是你记忆中的那个人了
She's not the person that you remember.
阿彻需要获得她的信任
Archie needs to win her trust.
让她相信我好多了
Convince her that I'm doing better.
艾莉森是我逃出这里的唯一方法
Alison is the only chance that I have of getting out of here.
他很有魅力
Well, he's a charmer.
他应该多恭维她几句
He should throw in a few compliments.
艾莉喜欢奉承者 一直这样
Ali loves a suck-up, always has.
阿彻能解决好
Archer can handle it.
他知道我的所有事情
He knows everything about me.
我的家庭 我的成长过程
My family, my upbringing,
我所做的一切
everything I've done.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表