Time for the main course.
今晚本来是要你给她机会
Tonight was supposed to be about you giving her a chance.
我们坐下后你就没对玛丽说过两个字以上
You've hardly said two words to Mary since we sat down.
我说过好几个字 艾莉 相信我
I have words, Ali, believe me.
只不过你不愿意听 你急着为她辩护
You just don't wanna listen. You're too busy defending her.
你这是在干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
艾莉
Ali
你至少可以努力尝试 杰森
You can at least make an effort, Jason.
是啊 而在你努力尝试的同时
Yeah, well, while you're making an effort
她正在偷走我们的钱
she's making off with our silverware.
杰森只是担心你
Jason's just worried about you.
艾略特不只是榨干了你的钱
Elliot didn't just drain your money.
他还榨干了卡里西米集团基金
He drained the Carissimi Group funds.
而你知道玛丽参与了其中
And you know that Mary was a part of it.
-所以你认为她是在玩我 -她承认了
- So you think she's playing me? - She admitted to it.
她承认了她和艾略特想要偷回夏洛特的钱
That she and Elliot were trying to steal back Charlotte's money.
是的 但是她中途放弃了
Yeah, but she didn't end up doing it.
你能相信吗
You believe that?
如果她偷了钱
If she stole the money
那她为什么还在这里
why would she still be here?
艾莉 我认为你不应该
Ali, I think that you want to accept her
这么接纳她
more than you actually should.
所以这才是你来的原因
So that's why you're here.
你们两个对我一个
It's two against one.
希望你们饿了
Hope you're hungry.
威灵顿牛排
Beef Wellington.
我的拿手菜
My specialty.
你的拿手菜x7f
x7fYour specialty?
那是我妈妈的拿手菜
That was my mom's specialty.
每年生日她都为我们做
She made it for our birthdays every year.
我猜这是家族菜谱吧
I suppose it's a family recipe.
那你也猜一下你是不是偷了我妈妈的项链
And do you suppose you stole my mother's necklace as well?
杰森
Jason!
是我给她的
I gave it to her.
你把妈妈的项链给她了
You gave her mom's necklace?
你还看不出来吗 她在操控你 艾莉
Can't you see? She's manipulating you, Ali.
已经见效了 我想说 她不是妈妈
It's working. I mean, she's not mom.
杰森 别紧张
Jason, relax.
没事
It's fine.
我能理解他是怎么看我的
I understand how he must think of me.
我是说 你们从来都没有机会来了解我
I mean, you never even got the chance to know me.
你们的妈妈总是不让我见你们
Your mom always kept us apart.
什么意思
What do you mean?
等到这两个小家伙长到有记忆之后
Once these two were old enough to have any memories of me
她就不允许我再回玫瑰镇
she forbid me from coming back to Rosewood.
但我几年前确实见过杰森
But I did see Jason some years ago.
那么 我就只待今天一个晚上了
I'll just stay for tonight, then.
这可不好 这里一团糟
That's not a good idea. It's a mess in there.
没事 妈妈 只是一晚上
I don't care. Mom, it's one night.
我说了不行 杰森
I said no, Jason.
我一小时内就结束了
I'll be done in a hour.
你回家等我吧
I'll see you at home.
-有人在里面吗 -只是风声
- Is someone in there? - That's just the wind.
至于吗 玛丽 振作点
Really, Mary, pull yourself together.
你怎么能这么冷血
How could you be so cruel?
我刚得知我孩子死了
I just found out that my child is dead.
我让你照顾他
I left him in your care.
而我给了查尔斯能给的最好的生活 玛丽
And I gave Charles the best life that I could, Mary.
我全身心地爱着他
I loved him with all my heart.
发生了什么
How did it happen?
我要知道 我需要答案 请告诉我
I need to know. I need answers. Please, tell me.
你不该在这里 玛丽 你知道的
You're not supposed to be here, Mary. You know that.
杰西卡 求你了
Jessica, please.
不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
我给了他我能给的一切
I gave him everything that I could.
我只是不懂你为什么不告诉我发生了什么
I just don't understand why you won't tell me what happened.
在这你可不是什么受害者
You're not the victim here.
你生下了他 但他是我儿子
You gave birth, but he was my son.
绝不要忘了这一点
Don't ever forget that.
你也别再回来了
And don't ever come back here.
她不多给你讲讲夏洛蒂的事真是太糟糕了
That's terrible that she didn't tell you more about Charlotte.
当杰西卡认定谈话结束时
When Jessica decided that a conversation was over..
那就是结束了
it was over.
她把自己关在防风地窖里直到我离开
She locked herself in the storm cellar until I left.
卡罗尔姨妈家有防风地窖
Aunt Carol had a storm cellar?
玛丽说杰西卡以前有个防风地窖
Mary said Jessica used to have a storm cellar
她会在里面待很久
she would spend a lot of time in.
艾莉和杰森也是第一次知道
It was news to Ali and Jason, too.
对 我以前常躲在衣橱里 那又怎样
Yeah, I used to hide in my closet. And?
想想杰西卡以前瞒着的
Considering all the secrets Jessica kept
玛丽和夏洛蒂的事 谁知道在防风地窖里
about Mary and Charlotte, who knows what we'll find
我们又会发现什么
in that secret storm cellar?
等等 好吧 你觉得地下会有什么东西
Wait, okay, so you think there might be something down there
帮助我们找到她以前亲近的人
that could help us find out who she was close to?
或者带我们找到
Or link us to someone who might want revenge
想为夏洛蒂复仇的人
for Charlotte's murder.
艾米丽 快 快来
Emily, come on. Come on.
好了 这是明天再说吧
Okay, look, can we do this tomorrow?
今天是我妈妈的生日
It's my mom's birthday.
明天 明天我不行
I, I can't tomorrow.
必须得今晚
It has to be tonight.
为什么
Why?
以斯拉想要私奔
Ezra wants to elope.
去到托斯卡纳
To Tuscany.
但我做不到
But I could never do that.
我是说 没有你们和我一起去
I, I mean, not have you guys there?
艾瑞亚 如果那是你想要的 你就该去做
Aria, if-if that's what you want, that's what you should do.
我不知道 我觉得是吧
I don't know. I think so.
告诉你吧 不行
You know what, no.
说实话吧 我离不开你们
Saying that out loud, I, I could never leave you guys.
艾米丽
Emily!
二十年后 你不会记得
In 20 years, you're not gonna look back or remember
现在没能闯进防风地窖的事
that time you missed breaking into a storm cellar.
好吧 你会记得你和以斯拉
Okay, you're gonna remember when you and Ezra
成为夫妻的那一天
became husband and wife.
汉娜 斯宾塞和我会趁明晚没人的时候
Hey, Hanna and Spencer and I will go to Ali's aunt's
去艾莉姨妈家
tomorrow night when no one's around
我们会把情况告诉你
and we'll fill you in.
艾瑞亚 你做这个是为了我们
Aria, you're doing this for us.
求你了 结婚去吧
Please, go get hitched.
我真的要结婚了
I'm actually gonna do this.
我认得这个模式 但我对这种加密方法
I recognize the pattern, but I'm not familiar
并不熟悉
with this encryption.
我和乔丹分手了
Jordan and I broke up.
我想应该告诉你
I thought you should know.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好 只是很奇怪
Yeah, it's just... weird.
曾经和一个人那么亲密 然后
Being so close to someone and then..
把他们从你的生活中完全割离出去
having to cut them out of your life completely.
就像失去了一条手臂或者
It's like losing a limb or something or..
失去了自己的一部分
a part of you.
会好起来的 汉娜
It'll get better, Han.
我不是在说他
I'm not talking about him.
我们还是朋友吗
Are we still friends?
永远都是
Always.
那么
So..
周日我会和玛格利特跟布莉在书友会碰面
I'm meeting Margaret and Bree for book club on Saturday.
但他们没邀请基思
But they are not inviting Keith
所以我什么都不能说
so I really can't say anything.
然后我们去玛格丽特餐厅
And then after that, we're gonna go for tea
喝了茶 我还提议做点
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表