想想是什么样的人才能
Think about the mind
构造出这个东西
that conceived this.
要是你有能力把玫瑰镇玩弄于股掌中
'Why build a Dollhouse when you can turn'
何苦再造一个这样的东西呢
the entire town into a Dollhouse?
这东西做的太绝了
It's brilliant.
太好看了
It's beautiful.
你要不要和这东西单独呆一会儿
Do you two wanna be left alone?
我想我会接下助理教练的职务
I think I would just gotten assistant coach.
你可以不用离开的
You don't have to leave.
如果我留下 对你们而言我是什么
Who am I if I stay?
没人希望这样的局面
Nobody wanted this.
至少未出生的宝宝希望我离开
Somebody did.
只不过他还没问过我们仨的意见
He just never asked any of us.
我们就不能试着好好相处吗
Hey, can we just try and make this work?
你和我还有艾莉
You know, you and me and Ali?
那样三个人都痛苦
Everyone would be miserable.
你以为我们生活在二十一世纪
You think we'd be all post modern in 21st century
思想就可以变得超前开放吗 不是的
but...it would not be like that.
-你知道的 -但我们可以试一试
- And you know it. - Yeah, we could try.
我从爱你这件事中学到了很多
I've learnt so much from loving you.
其中最重要的一点就是不要太贪婪
One of the most important things you taught me is not to get greedy.
现在你认真听我说
Now you have to listen to me.
这是我第三次向你告别
This is the third time I said goodbye to you.
我不打算将来再告别一次
I'm never going to say it again.
可我不得不作出这样的决定
I have to do this.
当然
Of course you do.
这就是为什么你与众不同的原因
That's what make you Emily.
你打包了行李
You're packed.
为什么
Why are you packed?
没什么事 妮可的父母
Everything's okay, uh, Nicole's parents
希望我能去缅因州找他们
want me to come to Maine.
如果没什么事 为什么你要打包行李
If everything's okay, why are you packed?
他们只是希望有人能和医生谈谈
They just need somebody to talk to the doctor
而且他们不满意现在的保姆
and they don't like their new one.
难道你就不能和医生在电♥话♥里谈吗
Okay, can't you just call the doctor on the phone?
直接见面会更容易些
It's-it's easier this way.
容易吗
Easier?
打包好行李 再去机场坐飞机
To pack a bag, go to the airport
然后落地后再租一辆车反而更容易吗
get on a plane and rent a car on the other side?
是他们请求我去的
They asked me to come.
以斯拉 你真的相信她那边发生了
Ezra, do you honestly believe that whatever's happening there
连她父母都对付不了的事吗
her parents can't handle it?
这只是暂时的而已
This is just for right now.
那下次会怎么样呢
What happens next time?
等到我们结婚会怎么样呢
What happens after we're married?
我今天一整天都在整理思绪
I am just trying to figure my way through today.
-我也是 -我两天后就回来
- So am I. - I'll be back in two days.
我不需要你回来 我需要你留下
I don't want you to come back, I want you to stay.
你这样让我在中间很为难
You're putting me in the middle here.
不 你本来就在中间了
No, you're in the middle.
不是我逼你到这个境地的
I did not put you there.
你不是唯一一个在这件事情上挣扎的人
You're not the only one struggling through this.
你不知道我为了我们的未来都做了什么
You don't know what I've done for us.
也不知道我为了你做了什么
What I've done for you.
艾瑞亚 妮可经历了
Aria, what Nicole went through
这个世上最糟糕的事情
was the worst thing in the world.
然而她活下来了 当她回来的时候
And she survived, and when she came back
她的整个世界都变了 这对她不公平
her whole world was different, that's not fair.
这不是你一个人可以解决的
It's not something you can fix.
-我没有想解决这件事 -你想了
- I'm not trying to fix it. - Yes, you are.
我之所以知道是
And I know this
因为我这么多年都在试着解决事情
because I spent my life trying to fix things.
我知道这只会让事情变得更糟而不是更好
I know how it can make things worse instead of better.
我们只是在说这两天的事情而已
We're talking about two days.
以斯拉 我爱你
Ezra, I love you.
我帮你写的那本书
I helped you write that book so
所以我知道你的感受
I know something about how you feel.
-你觉得是你欠妮可的 -这和妮可无关
- You think you owe Nicole. - This isn't about Nicole.
这是我自己一大早起来
This is about me trying to look at myself
能不能面对镜子中的自己
in the mirror in the morning.
艾瑞亚 我不能再犯错了
Aria, uh, I, I can't make anymore mistakes, okay?
我得弄清楚怎样对大家都好
I need to figure out how to make this right for everybody.
那留下来
Then stay.
在这里 解决 就现在
Make things right. Here. Now.
等我回来再说
We'll figure this out when I get back.
-以斯拉 -拜托 等我回来
- Ezra. - Please, when I get back.
我敲了门 门没关
I knocked. The door was open.
你得小心点
You should watch that.
斯宾塞
Hello, Spencer.
我来过你家
I was coming over to your place
我看到你离开谷仓
I saw you leave the barn.
-你跟踪我 -是的
- You followed me? - Yes.
你看到我去别的地方 你就跟着我
You saw that I was going some place and you followed me?
没错
That's right.
你就在外面等了一小时
And then you waited outside for an hour?
58分钟
Fifty-eight minutes.
你不觉得有点奇怪吗
Doesn't that seem a little odd to you?
这案子我觉得奇怪的地方
Oh, I've got a whole list of things that seem odd to me
可多了去了
about this case.
你来这是要见谁
Who are you supposed to meet here?
没人
No one.
你曾经要我帮你 我帮了你
You asked me to help you once and I did.
我很乐意
Hell, I was glad to.
但是一切都变了
But things have changed.
如果继续滚雪球
If this snowball keeps going
我根本帮不了你
there is nothing I can do to help you.
什么滚雪球
What snowball are we discussing?
我提出的所有关于
Every theory that I can come up with
阿彻·登喜路的假设
to figure out what happened to Archer Dunhill
都会回溯到你
keeps circling back to you
艾莉森和你朋友身上 特别是你
and Alison and your friends, especially to you.
为什么特别是我
Why especially to me?
你和所有人一样 是通过艾莉森
Like everybody else, you're connected to Dunhill
和登喜路认识的
through Alison
但你还有一层关系
but you have two connections...
你还有玛丽·德雷克
...you have Mary Drake.
我觉得我该回家了
I think I'm gonna go home now.
你知道那天登喜路也在酒吧吗
Did you know that Dunhill was at the bar?
拉德里酒吧 就是我们也在的那晚
The Radley Bar, the same night that we were.
他消失的那晚
The night he disappeared.
不知道
No.
你怎么知道他在那里的
How did you know that he was there?
也许他不在那里 但是他的信♥用♥卡♥在
Maybe he wasn't after all but his credit card was.
就是用来买♥♥火车票的那张卡
Same card used to buy the train ticket.
今天终于拿到记录了
I finally got the statement today.
-我没有点这个 -那位先生点了
- I didn't order this. - He did.
-你今晚在做什么 -埋尸体
- What were you doin' tonight? - Burying a body.
买♥♥单 我来买♥♥
Check please, this one's on me.
斯宾塞·海斯汀
谢谢惠顾
我已经要求酒店出示收据
I've requested paper receipts from the hotel.
我很想看看是谁在账单上签名的
I'm interested in seeing the signature on that bill.
到时候 会有更多问题
Once that happens, there's gonna be more questions.
那时候我就无法控制了
And that's something I can't control.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我可以走了吗
Can I go now?
我拦不住你
I can't stop you.
你不用离开玫瑰镇
You don't have to leave Rosewood.
大家都这么告诉我
That's what everybody keeps telling me.
但是该走了
But it's time to go.
该去做其他事了
Time to do something else.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表