《美少女的谎言》前情回顾
Previously on "Pretty Little Liars".
追随我者 步我后尘
Follow me, end up like me.
-你知道是谁吗 -不知道
- Do you know who's doing this? - No.
但我知道A可不是闹着玩的
But I also know that "A" isn't playing around.
在A找到我们之前
We have three hours to find out
我们有三小时时间找到A
who "A" is before "A" finds us.
这是A的老窝
This is "A's" lair.
A要扮黑天鹅
"A" is dressed like the black swan.
我跟你一样 不想让艾瑞亚和他在一起
I don't want Aria with him any more than you do,
但如果你对他步步相逼
but if you back him into a corner,
大家都没什么好果子吃
nobody will end up happy.
你和詹娜的关系
You're connected to Jenna
与伊恩 杰森的关系
and Ian and Jason--
你们就好像是同一个社团的成员
Almost like you guys were members of the same club.
-你被捕了 -为什么
- You're under arrest. - For what?
你涉嫌谋杀艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯
The murder of Alison Dilaurentis.
这是报复
It's about revenge.
你们罪有应得
You deserved everything you got!
梦娜是A
Mona's "A."
梦娜
Mona!
她们以为一切结束了
They think it's over.
输家梦娜住进了精神病院
Loser Mona's going to the nuthouse,
而那群矫揉造作的撒谎精
and those precious liars are going home to sleep
可以回家安心睡个好觉了
with their windows open and their doors unlocked.
她们不知道那正是我们想要的结果吗
Don't they know that's what we want?
警♥察♥找到了一具尸体
They found a body.
他们认为是玛雅
They think it's Maya.
五个月后
艾米 只有我们俩的暑假
Em, you and I are the only ones who did anything
还值得一聊
worth talking about this summer.
艾瑞亚上了些无聊的摄影课
Aria took some boring picture class
斯宾塞去了大学
and Spencer went to college.
我在霍里斯大学的课程排得满满的
I took a full load at Hollis,
艾瑞亚击败了数千个申请者
and Aria beat out a thousands applicants
才获得摄影课的一席之地
for a space in that photography class.
那么 你建了多少栋房♥子
So, how many houses did you build?
我想我们建成了六栋
Uh, I think we finished about six.
在贫穷国家
And in poor countries,
一栋房♥子差不多要住50个人
one house is like a home for fifty.
高效率小姐
Okay, Miss Productive.
你的任务清单到底完成了多少
How much of your list did you actually do?
让我看看
Let's see...
与凯勒一起上烹饪课 完成
Cooking class with Caleb. Done.
在动物收♥容♥所♥做志愿者 照顾小狗狗
Volunteer at the animal shelter for pocket dogs--
-等等 真有这回事吗 -没有做
- Wait. That exists? - Did not do.
扩大词汇量 大功告成
Expand my vocabulary. Effectuating.
王薇薇 婚纱女王
王薇薇的实习生
Interned for Vera Wang.
你得到给王薇薇做实习的机会
You got an internship for Vera Wang?
是的 但我改了主意
Yeah, I changed my mind.
实际上 他们就想要免费劳力
Turns out they want you to work for free.
是汽车的声音吗
Was that a car?
不 只是风声
No, it's just the wind.
少倒点儿 艾米 这酒劲挺大的
Oh, careful, Em, they're already pretty strong.
对你来说的确是 你是小仙女
Maybe for you, you're a pixie.
我很能喝的
I've gotten really good at this.
"让我看看你的胸部 -A"
"Show me your boobs. 'A'."
梦娜有个10岁的弟弟吗
Does Mona have a ten-year-old brother?
A是"骚扰"的缩写
"A" for "Annoying."
真是没完没了的
Are these ever gonna stop?
我们最终会变成旧闻的
Eventually we'll be old news.
然后加勒特接受审判
Yeah, and then Garrett will go on trial
我们又是新闻了
and we'll be news again.
或者梦娜开始信口开河
Or Mona will start talking
我们又是新闻了
and we'll be news again.
或者我给别人秀秀美胸
Or I'll show someone my boobs
我们又是新闻了
and we'll be news again.
你喝多了
Okay!
喂 这不是派对嘛
Hey, I thought this was a party.
你说的对 艾米 欢迎回来
You know what? You're right, Em. Welcome back.
祝你不要再消失一个夏天了
And you're never allowed to leave for an entire summer again.
敬我们的毕业季
To making it to senior year.
干杯
Hear!
有人就没能熬到毕业季
Not all of us made it.
抱歉 艾米 我不是这个意思
I'm sorry, Em. I didn't mean it like that.
敬玛雅
To Maya.
艾米 你知道我们会一直陪着你
Em, you know that we're here for you.
-敬玛雅 -敬玛雅
To Maya. - To Maya.
敬玛雅
To Maya.
汉娜
Hanna.
艾米丽和斯宾塞去哪儿了
Where's Emily and Spencer?
我不知道
I don't know.
我需要一片阿司匹林和一大杯水
I need an aspirin and a trough of water.
-艾米丽 -她走了
- Emily? - She's gone.
她走了是什么意思
What do you mean she's gone?
我到处都找过了
I've looked everywhere.
艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯之墓
她怎么会什么都不记得
How could she not remember anything?
她醉得不省人事
She's totally out of it.
她还醉着呢
She's still drunk.
这不会是她干的吧
You don't think that she had anything to do with this, do you?
当然不是
No!
她站都站不稳
She-- she can hardly stand.
那她怎么来这里的
How did she get here?
汉 把艾米的手♥机♥给我
Hann, hand me Em's phone.
艾米 十一点你接到个屏蔽号♥码的电♥话♥
Em, you got a blocked call at eleven.
谁打来的 你记得跟谁通的电♥话♥吗
Who was it? Do you remember who you talked to?
我只记得从你家出来
Um...I think I remember leaving your house,
接着就是你们给我打电♥话♥
and the next thing I know you guys are calling me
而我一个人在这里
and I'm here.
-什么 这不可能 -怎么了
-What? That can't be right. -What is it?
这里显示午夜她接到我手♥机♥打出的电♥话♥
It says that at midnight she got a call from my phone.
你当时在睡觉 是吧
You were asleep, right?
天啊 有人用我的手♥机♥打给艾米丽
Oh, my god. Somebody called Emily from my phone.
有人躲在我家里
Somebody was in my house.
各位 有人在陷害我们
You guys, this is a set-up.
那是什么
What was that?
我们快离开这里
We need to get out of here. Now.
快点
Come on.
我这辈子都不想再见到铲子了
If I never see another shovel again, it'll be too soon.
等等 我们需要擦一擦吗
Wait. Do we wipe it off or something?
把指纹擦了
Do we wipe off the prints?
谁会这么对艾米丽
Who would do this to Emily?
谁会这么对艾莉呢
Who would do it to Ali?
肯定是个神经病
Some twisted psycho.
我们唯一认识的神经病已经被关在拉德里了
The only twisted psycho we know is locked up at Radley.
走吧
Let's get out of here.
全都要换吗
Everything?
全都换
Everything.
尸体失踪的唯一受益者是杀害艾莉的凶手
The only person who benefits from the missing body is Ali's killer.
-他还杀害了玛雅 -我知道 艾米
- He killed maya, too. - I know, Em.
加勒特定会被绳之以法的
And Garrett's gonna rot in hell for it.
詹娜不会帮加勒特的
Jenna wouldn't help Garrett.
她将他送进了监狱
She put him in jail.
你姐姐呢
What about your sister?
她现在在费城 而且据我们所知
She's in Philadelphia, and as far as we know,
她唯一不对的地方就是
the only thing she's guilty of
在艾莉被杀当晚 出现在她的房♥间
is being in Ali's room the night that she died.
一定还有其他人
There has to be someone else...
一个我们不知道却与加勒特有关联的人
Someone we don't know who's connected to Garrett.
快躲起来
Duck.
什么
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表