如果你把我铐住
If you leave me in these
-我就被困住了 -我知道
- I'll be trapped. - I know.
但我们要让护士们看到他是怎么对你的
But the nurses have to see what he did to you.
她们要知道他就是一个禽兽
They have to see that he was a monster.
我居然嫁给了那个禽兽 我真傻
I married that monster. How stupid am I?
你不傻
You're not stupid.
你只是恋爱了
You were in love.
而他爱的是夏洛蒂
And he was in love with Charlotte.
那个农场的女孩是这样说的 是吧
That's what the girl at the farm said, right?
是
Yeah.
但她也随身带着一个无脸娃娃
But she also carried around a doll with no face.
我为了她能被释放 努力了这么多年
After all those years that I fought for her to be released.
他怎么会认为我杀了她
How could he think that I killed her?
你杀了吗
Did you?
你杀了她吗
Did you kill her?
我必须得问清楚
I have to ask because...
因为以斯拉和我觉得那晚看到
Ezra and I thought we saw you that night
你去了教堂
going into the church.
为什么我仍然觉得
Why do I still think that a lie
谎言会比真♥相♥更容易接受
will sound better than the truth?
那晚 我告诉夏洛蒂我和艾略特的事
I told Charlotte about Elliott and me that night.
我们吵了起来 她生气地冲出去了
We argued. She stormed out.
我跟着她到了教堂 但我发誓我没杀她
I followed her to the church, but I swear I didn't kill her.
我告诉过你不要跟着我
I told you not to follow me.
你不能在深更半夜四处游荡
You can't just wander around in the middle of the night.
释放条例写的很清楚
The terms of your release were very clear.
你为什么关心我发生了什么
What do you care what happens to me?
你和我的医生勾搭上了
You hooked up with my doctor.
不是这样的
That is not what happened.
求你 我们能不能回家讨论这事
Please, can we just talk about this at home?
不 你去医院的那么多次
No, all those times you came to the hospital,
-我以为你是去探望我的 -我是
- I thought you were there to see me. - I was.
我们都很关心你
We both cared about you.
这就是我和艾略特走近的原因
That's what made Elliott and me close.
他不是故意的 只是
He didn't do it on purpose. There's just...
只是我们不能无视我们之间的关联
There's a point where we couldn't deny our connection.
我什么都不想听
I don't wanna hear any of this.
你就走吧
Just go.
拜托 让我一个人呆着
Please, just leave me alone.
为什么不告诉警♥察♥你看见的
Why didn't you tell the police what you saw?
我很害怕他们不相信我
I was scared that they wouldn't believe me,
认为我杀了她
that they'd think that I killed her.
为什么他们不会 你都这么觉得
Why wouldn't they? You did.
最难的部分是知道如果我不留下她一个人
The hardest part is knowing that if I hadn't left her
她就会还活着
she would still be alive.
也有可能你也被杀
Or you might not be.
汉娜 你在哪儿 东西准备好了
我得走了
I have to go.
我会尽快回来
I'll be back as soon as I can.
你忘了点东西 在抽屉里
You're forgetting something. In the drawer.
你说过
You said that
你要让他们看清楚他是怎样的人
you want them to see what kind of person he was.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的
Yeah.
戴上吧
Put it on.
你好 我是马尔科
Hi, I'm Marco.
我要走了
Ah, I'm leaving.
这真是一个特别的名字
Well, that's a very unusual name.
抱歉 我不想无礼 我只是
Sorry, I don't mean to be rude. I just...
谢谢你的酒
Thank you for the drink.
-我一会儿真的得走了 -好吧
- I just should really get going soon. - Okay.
一会儿是一会儿
Well, soon is soon.
并不是现在 对不对
Not same as now, is it?
没错
Um, yeah.
我想还能待一分钟
Guess I could stay for a minute.
太好了
Good.
请再给这位女士加点橄榄
Some extra olives for the lady please.
怎么了 我观察到了
What? I pay attention.
所以
So, um...
-斯宾塞 -斯宾塞
- Spencer. - Spencer.
你今晚在做什么
What were you doing tonight?
埋尸体
Burying a body.
也许她在撒谎
Maybe she's making it up.
毕竟 我们谈论的是艾莉森
I mean, it is Alison we're talking about.
不 我告诉你 我认为艾莉森
No, I'm telling you, I don't think Alison had anything
和夏洛蒂的死无关
to do with Charlotte getting killed.
好吧 我们之前也弄错过
Well, we've been wrong before.
你确定带齐东西了吗
Are you sure we have everything?
对 助燃剂 打火机 手套 护目镜
Yeah, accelerant, lighters, gloves, goggles.
我觉得她说的是真的
I think she's telling the truth.
而且 她不是我们认识的15岁的艾莉森了
Besides, this isn't the same Alison we knew at 15.
我也觉得我不是同一个人了
Yeah, well, I didn't think I was the same person either,
但是看看我们现在的情况
but look where we are.
我的天 我曾经那么怕她
Oh, God, I used to be so scared of her.
有一次 我和她穿了同一件衬衫
This one time, she and I wore the same shirt
我告诉学校护士得了流感
and I told the school nurse I was feeling flu-ish
这样才可以回家换衣服
just so I could go home and change.
现在 艾莉才是那个害怕的人
Now, Ali is the one who's scared.
她在医院的时候真的在颤抖
She was practically shaking at the hospital.
我甚至不敢直视她的眼睛
I-I couldn't even look her in the eyes.
我觉得太愧疚了
I felt too guilty.
汉娜 她绝对不能知道是我们
Hanna, she can never know that we were the ones--
-艾瑞亚 -怎么了
- Aria? - Yeah.
我们遗漏了些什么
We're missing something.
-什么 -车
- What? - The car.
不 不 得了吧 这就是个都市传说
No. No, come on, that's an urban legend.
不 这事就发生在我大学女友身上
No way. It happened to my college girlfriend.
什么 天呐 那她怎么办
What? Oh, my God. What did she do?
她不能告诉他究竟怎么回事
Well, she couldn't tell him what it was now
不然他会觉得很傻
or he'd feel stupid
所以她拿起来吃掉了
so she picked the piece up and ate it.
不是吧
No. No way.
艾瑞亚
搞定了
琳恩是个很不错的南方女孩
Lynn was... she was a nice southern girl, you know?
艾米丽·波斯特对她来说像是神一般的存在
Like, Emily Post was like a God to her.
她还是从礼仪学校毕业的
She even graduated from charm school.
礼仪学校 真有这种学校吗
Charm school? That's like a thing?
有 人们现在不这么叫了
Yeah. Well, they don't call it that anymore.
好像是叫精修学校
I think it's called "Finishing school."
为已受普通教育的青年女子作进入社交界准备的私立学校
我想我喝得差不多了
Well, I think I'm pretty finished, so...
-是吗 -买♥♥单 谢谢
- Yeah? - Check please. Thanks.
-不不 我来买♥♥ -别别别
- No, no, no. I got this. - Come on. No, no, no.
我来买♥♥
This one's on me.
也许我没上过礼仪学校
I may not have gone to charm school
但是我不想令你误会
but wouldn't want you to get the wrong idea.
误会什么
What kind of wrong idea?
停停停
Stop. Stop, stop.
怎么了
What happened?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我不能这么做
I'm sorry. I just can't do it.
没关系
It's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
告诉我今晚是个噩梦
Tell me this is a nightmare.
-车子不见了 -不可能不见的
- It's gone. - No, it-it can't be gone.
我们肯定是来错地方了
We must just be in the wrong place.
不 我记得埋起来
No, I remember covering it up
停在树下
and putting it by the tree.
树下 汉娜 看看你周围
The tree? Hanna, look around you.
到处都是树 我们在树林里
It's all trees. We're in a forest.
不 我停在这棵树下
No, I put it by this tree
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表