and then...we'll talk.
先休息一下
"Make yourselves comfortable?"
她可真烦人
God, she's a riot.
她在这里干什么
What is she doing here?
我不知道
I don't know.
我打印出了你的供述
I have the typed copy of your statement.
我想再和你过一遍重点
I'd like to go over the major points one more time.
没问题
Of course.
我杀了阿彻·登喜路
I killed Archer Dunhill.
我用一辆偷来的车撞倒了他
I ran him over with a car that I stole
把他的尸体埋在树林里
and I buried his body in the woods.
后来我把尸体转移到告诉你们的那个地方
Later I moved it to where I told you you'd find it.
你为什么杀了登喜路
Why'd you kill Dunhill?
他不是个好人
He was not a good man.
他骗我帮他
He tricked me into helping him
偷走我自己家的东西
steal from my own family.
他是个骗子
He was an imposter.
他还想杀我的侄女
And he was planning to kill my niece.
他告诉我如果我敢阻止他
He told me if I'd try to stop him
他就会告诉警♥察♥
that he would tell the police
我杀了我妹妹
that I killed my sister.
你杀了杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯吗
Did you murder Jessica DiLaurentis?
是的
Yes.
所以登喜路才逼我做这些事
That's how Dunhill made me do things.
我必须杀了他
I had to kill him.
然后我想掩饰
Then I tried to cover it up.
怎么掩饰
How?
我找人假扮成
I arranged with someone
登喜路还活着的样子
to make it look like Dunhill was still alive.
你的帮凶是谁
Who was your accomplice?
我不会告诉你的
I'm not gonna tell you.
那人根本不知道我做了什么
That person had no idea what I'd done.
他们唯一的罪孽就是
The only thing that they were guilty of
帮了某个有麻烦的人
was helping someone in trouble.
你知道你侄女和她的朋友
Do you know why your niece and her friends
今晚去了那个农场吗
were at that farm tonight?
她们肯定猜到是我♥干♥的
They must have figured out it was me.
你本来准备控告她们
You were getting ready to accuse them.
她们必须做些什么
They had to do something.
请你
Please..
仔细过一遍你的供述
...read over your statement carefully
有错误请修改
correct any mistakes.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们可以走了
You're free to go.
我对对你们造成的不便感到抱歉
I am sorry for any inconvenience.
什么
What?
玛丽·德雷克承认杀了阿彻·登喜路
Mary Drake confessed to killing Archer Dunhill
还有她亲妹妹
and her own sister.
她的口供中提供了很多细节
Her statement is full of credible details
有修车的细节
about getting the car repaired
也有在斯宾塞谷仓里洗澡的
and taking a shower in Spencer's barn
这也解释了
which accounts for
血迹证据和玻璃碎片
blood evidence and glass fragments.
你就这样放我们走吗
So you're just gonna let us go?
你们没做错什么
Well, you haven't done anything wrong.
是吧
Have you?
你之前可不是这么觉得
You used to think so up until recently.
地检是个简单的人
The district attorney is a simple man.
他喜欢自己的案子直来直去
And he likes his cases drawn in bold, straight lines.
我可以把玛丽·德雷克交给他
I can give him Mary Drake
让她和登喜路之间的事自圆其说
and a logical story about her and Dunhill
或者我可以给他无数理论假设
or I can give him a box of loose ends with theories
虽然可能是真的
that might be true..
但没人能证明
...but no one could ever prove.
我知道他喜欢哪个版本
I know which version he wants.
你相信玛丽吗
Do you believe Mary?
我确信玛丽·德雷克至少
I am convinced that Mary Drake is guilty
杀了一个人
of at least one homicide.
她杀了她妹妹
She did kill her sister.
这就足够让她待在一个
And that's enough to send her
以后再也无法伤害人的地方了
where she can hurt no one ever again.
你相信她杀了阿彻·登喜路吗
Do you believe that she killed Archer Dunhill?
我相信的事
What I believe
和我能证明的事
and what I can prove
是两回事
are two different things.
回家吧
Go home.
你们不是犯罪分子
You're not criminals.
不算是
Not really.
要记住这一点
Try and remember that.
坦纳副队
Lieutenant Tanner!
我想跟她聊聊
I wanna talk to her, please.
你还是别去为好
It is better if you don't.
她是为了你才这么做的 不要让她解释
She did this for you. Don't ask her to explain.
我们已经叫了沙利文医生
We've called Dr. Sullivan
她过几个小时就来了
and she's gonna be here in a few hours.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
对不起 梦娜
I'm sorry, Mona.
为什么
For what?
因为我把游戏告诉了你 把你扯进来了
For showing you the game and pulling you in.
但你需要我
But you needed me.
你不知道那种感觉
You don't know what that felt like.
你需要我
You needed me.
就跟夏洛蒂做了那么多可怕的事后
Just like you needed me to take care of Charlotte
你需要我搞定她一样
after all the terrible things that she did.
抱歉 我搞砸了
I'm sorry, I messed that up.
我的生活中没有一件事能如愿
Nothing ever happens the way it's supposed to with me.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你计划了那么多
All those plans
说了那么多谎
all those lies
可最后你一无所获
and you end up with nothing.
这让你有什么感觉
How does that make you feel?
求你 梦娜 不要
Please, Mona, d-don't.
求你 梦娜 不要
Please, Mona, don't.
现在你知道真正害怕是什么感觉了吧
Now, you know what it's like to be really afraid.
你让我们就是这种感觉
The way you made us feel.
跟世界说晚安吧 恶霸
Say goodnight to the world, bully.
听我说
Listen to me.
你现在尝到的滋味
That taste in your mouth
就是死亡的滋味
that's what dying tastes like.
习惯它吧
Get used to it.
因为你以后漫长
Because you're gonna choke on it
又可悲的人生里
everyday for the rest
每天都会因此感到窒息
of your long miserable life.
我就知道你没那个胆量
I knew you didn't have the guts.
他们永远不会爱你
They will never love you.
警方之所以一直没有找到凶器
The reason the police never found a murder weapon
是因为他们在找藏起来的东西
is because they were looking for something hidden.
可凶器没有藏起来
It wasn't hidden.
而是一直以来
It was right there
就在
all the time
那个尖塔里
in the steeple..
等着夏洛蒂去
...waiting for Charlotte to come.
恭喜
小心
Be careful.
断电了
It's dead.
等等 是我们还是玛丽·德雷克结束了游戏
Wait, did we end the game or did Mary Drake?
是梦娜
Mona did.
在她告诉我们夏洛蒂的事之后
When she told us what happened to Charlotte.
我不知道是谁 但游戏是结束了
I don't know who did, but it's finished.
我们还是不知道是谁干的
We still don't know who did this.
反正不是梦娜
Well, it wasn't Mona
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表