也不能说明他不是AD
doesn't mean he's not A.D.
我们怎么能确定呢
How do we know for sure?
我们为何不去问诺埃尔呢
Well, why don't we ask Noel?
一起去
Together?
值得一试
It's worth a try.
我们要怎么过警♥察♥那一关呢
Okay, and how are we supposed to get past the cops?
我们也不能带他们一起走
We can't exactly take them with us
他们也不会准许我们进行实地考察
and they're not about to let us go on a field trip.
他们每过15分钟就检查一次周围
Well, they check the perimeter every 15 minutes
所以我们只需要等到天黑 再偷偷溜走
so we just have to wait until it gets dark and then sneak out.
你觉得他们不会注意到
You don't think they're gonna notice
这里死一般的寂静吗
that it's dead quiet in here?
我们必须冷静下来 不能崩溃
You guys, we all need to calm down and stop freaking out.
我头痛 想吃东西
My brain hurts. I need food.
橱柜里有拉面 去拿吧
There's Ramen noodles in the cupboard. Go nuts.
事到如今你怎么还想着吃
How can you even think about food right now?
诺埃尔就在外面某个地方
Noel is out there somewhere.
我都要不能呼吸了
And I personally won't be able to breathe
除非找到他
until he's found.
你真的记得喂他水和食物 对吗
You did remember to, like, water and feed him, right?
当然了
Of course.
你真的绑住他了吗
Did you remember to tie him up?
天啊
Oh, my God.
这可不妙 非常不妙
Oh, this is bad, really bad.
-这可非常不妙 -他拿走了相机
- This is really not very good. - He took the camera.
他能假装成我绑♥架♥了他的样子
He can make it look like I kidnapped him.
你的确绑♥架♥了他 汉娜
You did kidnap him, Hanna.
现在他能证明了
Well, now he can prove it.
"1465号♥埃尔默街 晚上十点 贱♥人♥们"
"1465 Elm Street. 10:00 P.M., bitches."
"让我们交换
"Let's swap.
我的优盘换你的相机"
My thumb drive for your camera."
谢谢
Thank you!
她点了两杯 她要见谁
She's got two drinks. Who is she meeting?
我们马上就能知道了
Looks like we're about to find out.
-希妮 -赞美詹娜·马歇尔
- Sydney? - Compliments of Jenna Marshall.
干杯
Cheers.
还是说不了再见吗
Still hard to say goodbye?
只是一幢房♥子
It's just a house.
-你不是认真的 -我是
- You don't mean that. - Yeah, I do.
这几乎是你一个人建造的房♥子
It's a house you built almost entirely by yourself.
我只是想知道是谁买♥♥的
I just wish I knew who bought it.
我想等他们搬进来的时候就知道了
I guess we'll find out when they move in.
艾米丽或斯宾塞会告诉你一声的
Someone will send you a note, Emily maybe or Spencer.
你准备出发了吗
You're about ready to head out?
我给你做了些在路上吃的三明治
I made some sandwiches for the drive.
-我去拿个冰箱 -好
- I'll grab a cooler. - Okay.
斯宾塞
马上出发 我只是想说
斯宾塞
-门锁了吗 -我不确定
- Is the door locked? - I doubt it.
谁会想闯进这种地方
Who would wanna break in here?
天啊 我讨厌老鼠
Oh, my God, I hate rats.
我讨厌不知道这是什么地方的感觉
I hate not knowing what this place is.
为什么诺埃尔想让我们来这里
And why Noel wants us here.
伙计们 这里有东西
Hey, you guys, there's something over here.
感觉太不对劲了
None of this feels right.
"乔瑟夫·劳埃德·金
"Joseph Lloyd King.
乔瑟夫·劳埃德·金
"盲人学校
"School for the Blind.
建于1873年"
Established in 1873."
我去过费城詹娜的学校
I visited Jenna in a blind school in Philadelphia
但不是这里
but not this place.
这所学校一直开到2009年
The school operated here until 2009
然后搬到了布里奇县
and then it was relocated to Bridge County.
也就是说詹娜刚瞎的时候
So Jenna could have come here
可能在这里读书
when she first lost her eyesight.
不是我自己瞎的
I didn't lose my sight.
是你夺走了我的视力
You took it from me!
她怎么会来这里
How did she get here?
我以为凯勒和梦娜
I thought Caleb and Mona
在跟踪她
were tailing her.
我带来了优盘
I have the thumb drive.
把相机给我们 我们就走
Give us the camera and we walk away.
我们会假装这一切都没发生过
And we'll pretend like none of this happened.
放在桌子上
Leave it on the table.
给你机会向我坦白 醒醒 贱♥人♥
...chance to tell me the truth? Wake up, bitch.
怎么回事
What is that?
是我
It's me
想让诺埃尔告诉我答案
trying to get answers from Noel.
相机就在楼上 我们走
The camera's upstairs. Let's go.
那好 就按我的方式来
Fine. We'll do it my way.
给你机会向我坦白 那好
This is your chance to tell me the truth. Fine.'
就按我的方式来
We'll do it my way.
承认吧
Just admit it.
承认你就是AD
Admit you're A.D.
最近是不是流行瞎眼娃娃
Was there a blind baby epidemic I didn't know about?
他们就是这样学习怎么照顾孩子的
This is where they learned how to take care of kids.
我要知道 不
I need to. No.
承认吧
Just admit it.
承认你就是...
Admit you're..
赶紧离开这里吧
Let's get out of here.
这到底是什么地方
What is this place?
我不确定
I'm not really sure.
我好像走进了蒂姆·波顿的车♥库♥旧货出♥售♥
I feel like I just walked into Tim Burton's garage sale.
蒂姆·波顿 很多奇异作品的导演
我可什么都不会买♥♥
Well, I'm not buying anything.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
不好 我把手♥机♥放在楼上了
Oh, no. I left my phone upstairs.
你不是吧
Seriously?
我不想一个人回去
I don't wanna go back up there by myself.
-走吧 -快点 好吗
- Come on. - Just hurry up, okay?
这里超级诡异恐怖
This place is a creep-fest.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
你真以为我们会让你们离开吗
You really think we'd let you leave?
你们知道得太多了
You know too much.
你们可以跑
You can run..
但躲不了的
...but you can't hide.
她们怎么还不回来
What is taking them so long?
天啊 我真的很想离开这里
Oh, God, I really wanna get out here.
他们让我们来是想杀我们
They brought us here to kill us.
詹娜对我们怀恨在心
Grudge much, Jenna?
我报♥警♥ 发短♥信♥给艾米莉
I'm calling the police. Text Emily.
-没有信♥号♥♥ -我也是
- I don't have service. - Me neither.
当然不会有信♥号♥♥
Yeah, of course not!
肯定还有办法上去 来
There's gotta be another way up there. Come on.
我教了詹娜很多
I taught Jenna a lot..
但是她教会了我和夏洛特的一件事
...but one thing she taught Charlotte and me..
就是怎么嗅到恐惧的气息
...that was how to smell fear.
天啊
Oh, my God!
艾莉森
Alison?
是你吗
Is that you?
你一直是贱♥人♥
You've been the bitch
失踪的女孩 死去的女孩
the missing girl, the dead girl.
今晚 你要当当我
Tonight, you get to be me.
现在你看到我看到的世界了
Now you see what I see.
你们这些贱♥人♥从没理解过我
You bitches never understood me.
我一直都想要什么就得到什么
I always get what I want.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
怎么回事
What is going on?
天啊 天啊 是他的头
Oh, my God! Oh, my God, it's a head.
-天啊 -是真的人头
- Oh, my God. - It's a real head.
你们就跟害怕的小老鼠一样
You're like scared little rats!
你们也该如此
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表