但她很不好说话 我确定
but she's very tough, and I'm sure..
被误认为已死的救援人员还活着
家人和朋友一直祈祷的奇迹发生了
Miracle that friends and family prayed for.
妮可·戈登 美国的15名救援人员之一
Nicole Gordon, one of the 15 American aid workers
三年前在哥伦比亚西南地区失踪
that went missing from the southwestern region
已被发现 状况良好
of Colombia three years ago, has been found alive.
被误认为已死的救援人员还活着
今天 带着喜悦的泪水
Today, through tears of joy
妮可与爱她的人团聚了
Nicole reunited with loved ones
被误认为已死的救援人员还活着
由两个政♥府♥部门领导的
after a rescue mission led by
救援任务圆♥满♥完成
two US agencies was successful.
被误认为已死的救援人员还活着
发生了
...prayed for.
妮可·戈登 美国的15名救援人员之一
Nicole Gordon, one of the 15 American aid workers
三年前在哥伦比亚西南地区失踪
that went missing from the southwestern region
已被发现 状况良好
of Colombia three years ago, has been found alive.
所以你以为你可以不说再见就走吗
So you thought that you could leave without saying goodbye?
你知道我不喜欢说再见
You know I hate goodbyes.
我知道
I do.
伊冯在家吗
Is Yvonne in the house?
不在 她
No, she, um
她去找别的箱子了
she went to go pick up some more boxes
我以为你应该在保护期间
but I thought you were supposed to be on lockdown.
-我跟警♥察♥待在一起呢 -曾经的警♥察♥
- I'm with a cop. - Former cop.
富里说他可以破例
Well, Furey said he would make an exception.
我想那只是为了你吧
I bet it's just for you, though.
所以就这样了
So this is it?
至少现在是这样
For now, yeah
就这样 嗯
this is, uh, this is it.
十九世纪诗人选
这是你床头柜的那本
This is the one from your nightstand.
我想给你
I wanted you to have it.
我真的 真的为你感到高兴 托比
I'm really, really happy for you, Toby.
你值得拥有爱
You deserve love.
你值得拥有美丽伟大的爱情
You deserve that kind of great, big, beautiful love..
比我认识的任何人都值得
more than anyone else I know.
谢谢
Thank you.
我希望你也能拥有
I hope that you find the same.
我也希望
Me too.
托比
Toby.
我能吻你吗
Can I kiss you?
最后一次
Just one last time?
当做再见
Just to say goodbye?
有什么可以帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我来找艾米莉
I'm here to see Emily Fields.
有什么事
Yeah. What is this regarding?
我要找我朋友
I need to talk to my friend.
你应该打电♥话♥给她
You'll have to call her on the phone.
她不接电♥话♥
She's not answering her phone.
我昨天来过了 我是佩奇
I was here yesterday. My name's Paige.
你问富里警探 他知道
Ask Detective Furey. He'll tell you.
富里警探没空
Detective Furey's unavailable
恐怕我不能让你进去
and I'm afraid I can't let you in.
我只呆一小会
I only will stay for a second.
至少让我按下门铃电♥话♥
Can I at least buzz the intercom?
抱歉 不行 女士
No, I'm sorry, ma'am.
拜托了 我只是
Please, I just have to drop
来给我女朋友送点东西
something off for my girlfriend.
-只要一会 -佩奇
- I'll be a sec. - Paige.
他为难我 不让我见你
Hi. He's giving me such a hard time about seeing you.
你怎么这么早来了 出了什么事吗
Why are you here so early? Is everything okay?
是啊 今天是上交
Yeah, today is just the deadline
文件的最后一天了
for our job paperwork to be turned in.
-我不想让你错过 -谢了
- Didn't want you to miss it. - Thanks.
你昨晚睡得好吗
Did you sleep well last night?
还行
Yeah, uh..
艾莉过得不太好
Ali's kind of having a rough time.
我想你们最近都过得不好
I think you're all kind of going through a rough time.
你能出来吃点早饭吗
Are you allowed to go out and get some breakfast?
其实我得回去了
I actually should get back.
我应该让你进来的 但现在不太合适
I, I'd let you in, but it's not a good time.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
佩奇 别这样
Paige, come on.
什么都没变对吗 艾米
Nothing has changed, has it, Em?
听着 我现在不能谈论这个
Look, I can't talk about it right now
艾莉在艰难地度过这段时间
but Ali's going through something
她需要我
and she needs me right now.
是吗 那你需要什么
Yeah? What about what you need?
不是 她现在有麻烦
No, she's, she-she's in trouble.
不 她没有
No, she isn't.
她看到我们又亲近起来
She saw us getting close again
她现在只是在离间我们
and now she's trying to drive a wedge in between us.
艾莉还是以前的那个她
Ali is the same person that she always used to be.
除非因为她 不然她不想让任何人高兴
She doesn't want anyone happy unless it's on her terms.
佩奇 别走
Paige, don't walk away.
我必须走 因为你仍在
I have to because you're still
受她控制 就像她的傀儡一样
controlled by her. It's like you're her puppet.
不 事情不是这样的
No, that's not what's happening.
给我一个解释的机会
If you just gave me a chance to explain--
什么时候你决定和她断绝来往
You know what, call me when you finally decide
再给我打电♥话♥
to cut the strings.
有结果了吗
Do you have the results?
是的 配型不对
Yeah, they're not a match.
什么 你确定吗
What? Are you sure?
我们将你带来的样本与
We tested the sample you gave
你提供的DNA做了对比 它们不能配对
against the DNA you provided, and they don't match.
有没有可能是弄错了
Is there anyway that you made a mistake?
不 这两个人没有血缘关系
No, those two people are not related.
可不可能是你热狗上的番茄酱
Okay, so there's no way that you dropped ketchup from your hotdog
或是你的胡子掉在那了
or one of the hairs from your beard fell in there?
我没有留胡子
Uh, I don't have a beard.
你一定是弄错了
Look, you have to be wrong.
我们没有弄错
We didn't make a mistake.
它们就是不符合 我很遗憾
They're not a match. I'm sorry.
去斯宾塞家 我犯了一个大错
所以你就决定这么胡来
So you just decided to go rogue?
我之前很确定就是诺埃尔
Well, I was sure Noel was our guy
你们又不敢做什么
and you guys were just getting cold feet.
汉娜 如果你说的不敢
Hanna, if by cold feet you mean
是指我们不愿意绑♥架♥别人
we weren't willing to abduct someone
强迫他供认
and beat a confession out of them
那是的 我们是没有勇气
then, yes, we got cold feet.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我以为我自己一个人来做的话
I thought if I did this on my own
我就可以向你们证明诺埃尔就是AD
I could prove to you guys that Noel was A.D.
我不得不注意到你一直在用过去时
I cannot but notice you keep talking in the past tense.
-那么问题来了 -什么问题
- Well, there is a problem. - What problem?
我错了
I was wrong.
检验结果出来了
I got the test results back
诺埃尔不是玛丽的第二个孩子
and Noel isn't Mary's second child.
-他不是吗 -不是
- He isn't? - No.
所以你说他不是AD
So you're saying he's not A.D.?
我也并没有这么说
Well, I'm not really saying that either.
那你是什么意思 汉娜
What are you saying, Hanna?
我是说我把诺埃尔绑在一个
I'm saying I have Noel tied up
老旧汽车旅馆房♥间里的椅子上
to a chair in an old motel room
我们的处理好这个
and we need to deal with that.
所以我们又站在同一边了
So we're we again?
大家先别想血样检查的事了
Guys, forget about the blood test.
诺埃尔把一个女孩从楼梯上推了下来
Noel pushed a girl down a flight of stairs
还把我们困在玩具屋里折磨我们
and tormented us in the dollhouse.
艾米丽说得对 就算他不是玛丽的孩子
Emily's right, just because he's not Mary's kid
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表