不夸张
Literally.
等等 你听到了吗
Wait, do you hear that?
像是一声轻响 然后一连串滴答声
It's like a hum and then a bunch of clicks.
相信我 那玩意会发出各种声音
Yeah, trust me that thing makes all kinds of noise.
我是说 我都分辨不出
I know, I just, I can't even tell
这是机械的还是电子的
if it's mechanical or electrical.
我们发突破防火墙黑进去
I can't break through a firewall and hack into it.
我连这东西的盖子都打不开
I can't even pop the top off of this thing.
等等 我试试
Wait, I'm gonna try something.
也许螺丝在这些大楼下
Maybe the screws are underneath the buildings.
如果这很奇怪 我能
You know, if this is weird, I-I can
带走这东西 或者等会再...
take this with me or I can come back--
不 没事
No! It's fine.
我是说 我希望能没事
I mean, I, I want this to be fine.
我也是 我相信会的
So do I. And I think it can be.
你想谈谈吗
Do you wanna talk about it?
或者喝一杯
Or have a drink?
好 有啤酒的话给我一瓶
Yeah. Um, I'll take a beer if you got.
听起来不错 我和你喝一杯
That sounds really good. I'm gonna have one with you.
其实还挺简单的
That was actually really easy.
是啊
Yeah. It was, wasn't it?
有个
So, there's..
家伙
...this guy..
我和他待了一整天
...I kinda just spent the whole day with him.
-是那个警♥察♥ 富里吗 -是的
- Is it that cop? Furey? - Yeah.
是的 我觉得他对我有意思
Yeah, I thought I picked up on some vibes.
-我能问问 -不 我不知道
- Can I ask-- - No, I have no idea.
我是说 时机不对
I mean, it's, the timing just sucks.
罗林斯的案子还没破 他是个警探
Rollins' case is still open, he's a detective.
相信我 你想问的问题
Believe me, anything you're gonna ask
我都已经想过无数遍了
I've already thought of it a million times.
我只是想问他对你好不好
I was just gonna ask if he's good to you.
因为应该有个对你好的人
'Cause you deserve that.
你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
嗯 我没事
Oh, yeah. No, I'm fine.
你要在这里干多久
How long are you gonna be working here?
我为我准备点些吃的
'Cause I was just gonna order some food
也许我们能打给汉娜问问
and maybe we call and ask Hanna
她要不要一起
if she wants to join?
-好 -新开了一家泰国餐馆
- Uh, sure. - There's this new Thai place.
你想吃什么 咖喱 面
So what do you think, like, curry, noodles..
凯勒
Caleb?
凯勒
Caleb!
凯勒 你怎么了
Caleb! What's going on?
怎么了
What happened?
-911 什么情况 -你好
- 911. What is your emergency? - Hi!
我...我朋友现在呼吸困难
Um, m-m-my, my friend is having trouble breathing.
快来 很紧急
Please, this is an emergency!
我来
Here.
我来帮你
Let me help you with that..
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - Yeah.
我...
I just..
太棒了 卢卡斯
This is amazing, Lucas.
直到你给我需要的一切
I never realized how much I wanted this
我才意识到我有多想要这个
until you gave me everything I needed to make it happen.
不是的 有天赋的是你
Oh, that's not true. You are the one with the talent.
稍等 等一下 我还没说完
Hold one, one sec, I'm not finished.
我想先说一声...
I just wanna say this before..
什么先说一声
Before what?
谢谢你
Thank you.
你是最大方的朋友了
You are the most generous friend...
不管在上面发生什么
...and, you know, whatever happens up there..
答应我 我们永远都是朋友
...just promise me that we'll always be friends.
当然
Of course.
我们去惊艳投资商
Now, let's go wow those investors
赚他个盆满钵盈 好吗
and make a gajillion dollars, okay?
汉娜 如果你紧张...
Hanna? Look, if you have the jitters--
不是因为紧张
No, it's not that.
凯勒进医院了
Caleb's in the hospital.
把草图给我 你快去
Give me the sketch book. Go!
-你确定吗 -我会想办法的
- Are you sure? - I will figure something out.
-快去 -好
- Go. - Okay.
奶油焦糖蛋糕最好吃了
Aren't butterscotch krimpets the best?
真不知道我们为什么还去尝蛋糕
I don't know why we ever bothered to go cake tasting.
是啊 最后一块要分开吃吗
I don't know, should we split the last one?
不不不 我们留着吧
Uh, no, no, no. Let's, let's save that.
庆祝我们第一个纪念日
For our first anniversary.
这是传统 对吧
It's tradition, right?
我们还没决定
You know, we never decided
我们度蜜月
on where we were gonna go
要去哪里
for our honeymoon.
我开始还以为我们会在
I thought our honeymoon was gonna be spent
新搬进的房♥子里度蜜月
moving into our finished house.
现在情况不同了
Things are different now.
你想去哪里
Where would you wanna go?
等我们出院后
Once we get up and out of here.
与沙滩相比
I'd rather have
我更想去城市
city than beach.
比如布拉格
Prague, maybe.
或者安特卫普
Or Antwerp.
但你喜欢户外 所以...
Oh, but you like the outdoors, so...
我们去布宜诺斯艾利斯一周
How about a week in Buenos Aires
再去巴塔哥尼亚一周如何
and then a week in Patagonia?
这是城市和自然最好的两个去处了
It's the best of both worlds.
你知道我一直想去哪里吗
Mmm, you know somewhere I've always wanted to go?
-哪里 -莫斯科
- Mmm? - Moscow.
冬天时
In the winter...
红场变成了一个大溜冰场
...there's a huge ice rink in Red Square.
晚上的时候灯火通明
It's all lit up at night.
我们就去那里一起过第一个圣诞节
Well, that's where we'll spend our first Christmas.
之后我们可以去任何地方
And then after that, we can go anywhere.
冰岛
Iceland..
塔斯马尼亚
...Tasmania
我们可以一直去
we could just keep going..
任何想去的地方
...and going.
你开心吗
Are you happy?
最开心了
Happiest.
你的眼睛都红了
Your eyes are all red.
能看到东西吗 你没事吧
Can you see? Are you okay?
你还记得我们第一次见面时
Do you remember that time when we first met and you, uh
你朝我的脸喷了发胶吗
shot a bunch of extra hold hairspray in my face?
现在比当时还糟糕
Yeah, this is worse than that.
我说不出话 无法呼吸
I couldn't talk, I couldn't breathe
连思考都思考不了
I, I couldn't even think.
他们知道是什么吗
Well, do they know what it was?
什么气体之类的
Some sort of gas or something?
我不能告诉他们
Well, I mean, I couldn't exactly tell them
我被有毒版糖果乐园毒到了
that I was poisoned by some toxic version of Candy Land.
所以我说的是清理浴缸时
So I told them I was cleaning my bath tub
不小心混合了漂白剂和氨水
and I accidentally mixed my bleach and my ammonia
把自己弄晕过去了
and I knocked myself out.
这样他们就不会给我化验 不会问东问西
No lab tests, no questions, you know.
你投资商那边情况如何
Hey, how did it go with the investors?
我没去参会
Oh, I didn't make the meeting
不过卢卡斯在那里帮我顶着
but Lucas is there covering for me.
反正也无所谓了
It doesn't matter anyways.
如果你不去 那不等于
Well, if you're not there, isn't it
你跳过你的轮次了吗
kinda like skipping your turn?
白♥痴♥游戏不重要
Stupid game doesn't matter.
我只想确保你没事
I just wanted to make sure that you were okay.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表