Hey. You both better come with me.
-托比 发生什么了 -现在
- Toby, what is going on? - Now.
凯勒
Caleb?
凯勒
Caleb?
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
不需要把护士叫来 亲爱的
No need to call for the nurse, dear.
现在由我做主了
I'm in charge now.
别再神神秘秘的了
Okay, enough with the secrecy already.
发生什么了
What's going on?
我们应该等等汉娜
We should wait for Hanna.
她来不了 她和她妈妈还有事做
Uh, she can't come. She had plans with her mom.
托比 什么事
Toby...what is it?
我研究了你给我的文件
I studied the file you gave me
但是我没找到任何
but I couldn't find a connection
玛丽·德雷克和艾略特·罗林斯的关系
between Mary Drake and Elliott Rollins.
那为什么威尔比这么多警♥察♥
Okay. So why were cops all over Welby?
艾略特·罗林斯死了
Elliott Rollins is dead.
他已经死了15年了
He's been dead for 15 years.
什么
Wait, what?
当我把艾略特·罗林斯的名字输入数据库
When I ran Elliott Rollins' name through our database,
里面有矛盾的地方
there were inconsistencies,
所以我仔细研究了一下
so I looked into it.
真正的艾略特·罗林斯医生中风死的时候
The real Dr. Elliott Rollins was 72 years old
已经72岁了
when he died of a stroke.
所以艾莉森嫁的这个人是
So the guy Alison married is...
一个骗子
A fraud.
在医院工作的整个时间里
He's been using the identity of
他一直在盗用去世的
the deceased Dr. Rollins
艾略特·罗林斯医生的身份
the whole time he's been working here.
他肯定察觉到自己快被发现了
And he must have realized that he was close
因为他现在失踪了
to being found out too because he's missing.
他今天没来上班
He didn't show up for work today.
他也不接电♥话♥
He's not answering his phone.
他消失了
He's gone.
你知道他现在在哪儿吗
D-do you know where he is?
现在还不清楚 但是我们会找到他的
Not yet but we will find him.
我已经和警监说了
I already spoke to my captain.
他现在把这个列为第一要务
He's making it top priority.
那就好
Good.
我该走了
Look, I-I should probably go.
在此期间
Um, but...in the meantime,
请不要外传
please keep all of this to yourselves. Okay?
我们什么也不会说的
We won't say a word.
请一定要小心
Just, please be careful.
我不知道这个人会做出什么事情来
I don't know what this guy is capable of.
我保证你们不用保守秘密太久
I promise you guys won't have to stay quiet for long.
总会真♥相♥大白的
The truth will come out.
把钥匙扔了究竟是谁出的主意
Whose genius idea was it to throw away the key?
我们应该告诉他的
We should have told him.
我们应该告诉他究竟发生了什么
We should have told him exactly what happened.
你疯了吗
Are you nuts?
如果此罗林斯非彼罗林斯
Guys, if Rollins isn't Rollins,
那我们杀的到底是谁
then who the hell did we just kill?
这里只有一个糖纸和一堆头发
All I found is a candy wrapper and a clump of hair.
你确定掉在车上了
Are you sure it's in here?
把那个开锁的东西拿给我一下
Hey, hand me that lock thingy, will you?
汉娜我们该走了
Okay, but, Hanna, we have to go,
如果在我们走之前有火车开来了
because if a train comes before we leave.
马上就好
Just one minute.
两分钟过后停车场就会挤满了上下班的人
In two minutes, commuters are gonna flood this parking lot
然后都会看到你拿着个金属钩子
and see you stabbing at a seat cushion
不停地戳着坐垫
with a metal hook.
拿到了
Got it.
你好 阿彻
Hi, Archer.
能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
我是詹娜
It's Jenna.
詹娜·马歇尔
Jenna Marshall.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表