No.
我也没和艾莉或以斯拉或者任何人说过
I haven't told Ali or Ezra or anyone.
那就只有你知我知就好
So let's keep it our secret.
这不是我约你来这儿的原因 艾瑞亚
That's not why I asked you here, Aria.
在艾莉的事上 我需要你的帮忙
I need your help with Ali.
可以啊
Okay.
她好像任由玛丽摆布了
Well, she seems to be completely under Mary's spell.
我很担心她 但她也不肯听我的
I'm worried about her, and she's not listening to me.
我一离开埃塞俄比亚 就发现
Right before I left Ethiopia, I discovered
我们卡里西米公益的资金
our Carissimi non-profit had been
已经几近枯竭
completely drained of funds.
艾略特
Elliott?
他不只偷了艾莉的钱
He didn't just steal Ali's money--
他盗走了一切
He took everything.
杰森 我对此深表同情
Jason, I'm so sorry.
我知道这工作对你来说意味着什么
I know how much your work means to you
以及它对那些孩子有多么重要
and how important it is to those kids.
我请了一位法务会计师
I hired a forensic accountant.
我还在努力证明玛丽确实参与其中
I'm still trying to prove Mary's involved
但与此同时
but in the meantime..
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
酒店提供的按♥摩♥服务真是太棒了
It was so nice of the hotel to comp a spa day.
过去24小时里压力真大
It's been a stressful 24 hours.
什么 你找不到詹娜的笔记本电脑
So what, you couldn't find Jenna's laptop,
但找到了一个上锁的箱子
but you found a lock box?
是的 箱子很大
Yeah. It's big enough.
笔记本很可能就在里面
The laptop could be in there.
可能还有其他东西
Or it could be something else.
你和凯勒说了吗
Did you tell Caleb?
没有
No.
你可以把灯打开的
You know, you can turn the lights on.
她什么也不会发觉
She wouldn't know the difference.
没有笔记本 只有一些文件
No laptop, just papers.
拍好了
Got it.
你好 再帮我接一下科克伦医生
Hi, I'm calling again for Dr. Cochrane.
我是诺埃尔·卡恩
It's Noel Kahn.
告诉她我的时间和耐性已经用完了
Tell her I'm running out of time and patience.
晚上好 我是艾米丽
Good evening, I'm Emily
今晚由我来招待你
and I'll be taking care of you tonight.
好啊 看看你
Well, look at you.
自从这里重新装♥修♥之后
This is the first time you've seen the place
你还是第一次来这吧
since it's been renovated, right?
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
斯宾塞:
诺埃尔为偷玛丽的文件闯入了托比的家
怎么了
Everything okay?
没事 不好意思 这是
Yeah, sorry, it's..
一个彩票提醒
a lottery alert.
两亿
Two hundred million.
也许我们该买♥♥一张呢
Maybe we should get a ticket.
是啊
Yeah.
酒保
Bartender..
她们看起来还真是兴奋呢
They look really excited.
这就是托比的家被闯入的原因
That why the Airstream was broken into.
诺埃尔想得到这些文件
Noel wanted that file.
如果诺埃尔真的偷走了它
Well, if Noel did steal it
那就还有一些我们不知道的事
then there's something in it we didn't see.
是的 一些值得让他闯入的东西
Yeah, something worth breaking and entering for.
好了 机智如你 这些东西是什么意思
Okay, you beautiful mind. What's that code mean?
我不知道 我还要喝些咖啡
I don't know. I'm gonna need some extra caffeine
才能弄懂它
to figure that out.
这是一些测试 对吗 玛丽的吗
Well, this is like some sort of test, right? For Mary?
是啊
Uh, yeah.
这是她的DNA
It's her DNA.
味道有你自己做的好吗
Is it as good as yours?
-什么 -牛排
- What? - The steak.
这和你做的一样好吃吗
Is it as good as you make it?
还可以 不是很棒
Oh, it, it was good, not great.
它还行吧
It was, it was okay.
妈 怎么了
Mom, what's wrong?
是因为爸爸 对吗
It's dad, isn't it?
对不起 艾米 只是
I'm sorry, Em, it's just that...
这听起来很傻 但是
You know it sounds silly, but...
汉娜:
凯勒正在研究箱子里的文件 方便的时候给我回电♥话♥
我只是 你♥爸♥不在我却玩得很开心
I just, I-I feel guilty
我会觉得很愧疚
if I have fun without your dad.
妈 记得我们带爸爸
Mom, remember that one birthday
去吃自助寿司的那个生日吗
when we took dad to that all-you-can-eat sushi buffet?
-他吃了 -九卷
- Okay, and he ate... - Nine rolls. Yeah.
-我记得 -爸爸没有退缩
- I remember. - Dad didn't hold back.
我是说 他爱我们 也热爱生活
I mean, he loved us and he loved life.
你也应该这样
You should, too.
我知道
I know.
不用 谢谢
No, thanks.
-他不喝酒 -对不起
- He doesn't drink. - My apologies.
玛丽 我喝一杯 谢谢
I'll take it, Mary. Thanks.
抱歉 我应该告诉你的
Sorry, I should have told you.
这真好
Well, this is nice.
只有我们三个
Just the three of us.
我邀请了一个朋友来吃晚饭
I hope you guys don't mind
希望你们不要介意
but I invited a friend to dinner.
没关系
That's fine.
我们的食物足够一个军队吃
We have enough food to feed an army.
伊冯
Yvonne?
斯宾塞
Spencer, hi.
你感觉怎么样
Hi, how are you feeling?
有点擦伤 肋骨裂了
Got some bruises, cracked rib.
但医生说我很幸运
But the doctors say I'm lucky.
他们懂什么 对吧
What do they know, right?
宝贝 他们需要你签署一些出院文件
Babe, they need you to sign the release papers.
-好的 -需要帮助吗
- Yeah. - Need some help?
别傻了 我会没事儿的 再见
Don't be silly. I'll be fine. Bye.
好
Okay.
我去取伊冯的东西
I went to get Yvonne's things
家里唯一不见的东西
and the only thing missing in that Airstream
就是那份文件
was that file.
真抱歉把你牵扯进这件事情
I'm so sorry that I dragged you into the middle of this.
托比 我感觉很糟糕
Toby, I feel terrible.
我会找出谁拿了它
Well, I'm gonna find out who took it.
听着 你现在唯一要做的事情
Listen, the only thing that you need to do
就是打包行李 带着伊冯
is pack up your things and get Yvonne
离开这里 越远越好
as far away from this place as possible.
你知道什么我不知道的吗
What do you know that I don't?
托比 你为她盖了一间房♥子
Toby, you're building her a house.
你可以在别的地方为她再盖一间
You can build her a house anywhere.
好吗 我现在需要留在这儿
Okay? I need to be here right now
但你和伊冯不用
but you and Yvonne don't.
求求你
Please.
在玫瑰镇 没人能真正安全
No one's ever really safe in Rosewood.
妈 妈
Mom. Mom!
真抱歉 今晚本不应该是这样的
I'm sorry, this is not how I thought tonight was gonna be.
没关系
Hey, it's fine.
女士们 请享用
Here you are, ladies.
什么
What?
不 我们没点这个
No, we didn't order these.
是的 它是一份礼物
Yeah, it's a, it's a gift.
抱歉吵到你们 希望这些酒可以弥补
这是那边准新娘送来的和解礼物
It's a, it's a peace offering from the brides to be.
他们看起来玩的很开心
They look like they're having fun.
你知道吗 我要去谢谢他们
You know what, I'm, I'm gonna go thank them.
我忘了我的大都会
I forgot my Cosmo.
准新娘
该吃主菜了
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表