Well, she didn't just flush herself out.
各位
Guys.
别插手
她是从这逃走的
That's how she got out.
是的 也许夏洛蒂被害那晚
Yeah, maybe that's how Mona got out
梦娜就是这么逃走的
the night that Charlotte was killed.
-走吧 -不 你不行
- Come on. - No, not you.
我不会再让你钻到洞里面了
I'm not letting you down any more holes.
我也不能让你一个人下去
I'm not letting you go down there by yourself.
我跟他去
I'll go with him.
把你的车开回玫瑰镇去
Just take your car back to Rosewood
这个地道肯定是连着镇上
this has to come up between here and town.
告诉其他人我们的情况
Let the others know what we're up to.
等上来后再联♥系♥你
We'll call you when we surface.
好吧 别迷路了
Alright, don't get lost.
你觉得女厕所怎么样
How do you like the ladies room?
味道好一些
Smells nicer.
逮捕令
去找监管警官
Get the watch commander.
没有什么能把我们留住
There is nothing keeping us here.
你忘了一些事
You forgot something.
你车子后备箱里的尸体吗
The dead body in the trunk of your car?
不 我没忘记
No, I didn't forget that.
尸体不是问题
The body is not the problem.
好吧 尸体是个问题
Yes, okay, the body is a problem
但更重要的是
but more importantly..
我不能离开我的朋友们
I can't leave my friends.
我想她们已经不把你当朋友了
I think they gave up the right to be your friends.
不 不是的 是我做错了选择
No, they haven't. I'm the one who made the bad choice.
当你曾被关在箱子里 盖子又被钉死时
When someone puts you in a box and nails the lid shut
某种程度上你会觉得一直被关在黑暗里
part of you will always be locked in that box in the dark
很害怕 会哭泣 但是
afraid and crying, but..
但是 你不能让那种思想控制住你
you can't let that trap part do the thinking for you.
好吧 我们可以叫上她们
Okay, we can grab the others
可以离开坦纳的管辖区
we can get out of Tanner's jurisdiction
我们没必要给她省事
there's no point in making this easier for her.
首先我们需要解决你后备箱里的麻烦
First we need to deal with that problem in your trunk.
怎么解决
How?
我有美国文学的硕士学位
I have a masters degree in American literature.
没什么我解决不了的
There is nothing I can't handle.
不
Oh, no.
他来找你了
He's coming for you.
我们要走了
We have to go.
马上就走 艾莉
Now, Ali.
艾莉 我们是回来找你的 快走
Ali, we came back for you, so move it.
来不及了 他已经到了
It's too late, he's already here.
他这个死人还很有劲头嘛
He's awfully sprightly for a dead guy.
或许你当时应该撞得再狠一些
You know, maybe if you'd hit him harder the first time.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 别说了 继续堆上去
Guys, less talking, more stacking.
艾莉
Ali!
艾莉 艾莉
Ali. Ali.
怎么了
What happened?
你睡着了 我也是
You fell asleep, so did I.
什么意思 我们怎么会都睡着了
What do you mean? How did we both fall asleep?
我不知道 但的确是这样
I don't know, but we did.
我们没多少时间
'We don't have a lot of time.'
我们没多少时间
'We don't have a lot of time.'
我们没多少时间
'We don't have a lot of time.'
我们没多少时间 我们没多少时间
'We don't have a lot of time. We don't have a lot of time.'
我们没多少时间
'We don't have a lot of time.'
我们没多少时间
We don't have a lot of time.
我们没多少时间
We don't have a lot of time.
-快让它停下 -我们没多少时间
- Please shut if off. - 'We don't have a lot of time.'
我们没多少时间
'We don't have a lot of time.'
好了 我们走
That's it. We're getting out.
警♥察♥
The police.
艾莉 艾米丽 开门
Ali, Emily. Open the door.
梦娜说游戏已经不再她那了
Mona said she doesn't have the game anymore.
-她跟你说的 -她说有人偷走了
- She said that to you? - She said somebody stole it.
-如果梦娜是AD 那么 -我不确定
- What if Mona's A.D. Then-- - I don't know about that now.
为什么 你为什么改变想法了
Why, what changed her mind?
我不知道 她看上去很害怕
I don't know. How scared she was.
纸条上写着让她出去
The note telling her to get out.
AD不会收到消息 而是发出消息
A.D. doesn't get messages, they send messages.
-可怜的梦娜 -你说什么
- Poor Mona. - What did you just say?
她总是想掌控一切
She always wanted to be in charge of everything.
她只是个中层 她会伤心的
She ends up middle management. That's gotta hurt.
汉娜和我结婚了
Hanna and I are married.
你是说你们准备结婚吧
You mean you're going to get married?
不 我们已经结婚了
No, I mean we're married.
-什么时候结的 -今晚
- What, since when? - Since tonight.
怪不得你不让她下到洞里了
Oh, no wonder you didn't want her going down any more holes.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
我心里还是有点点
There is a part of me, though, that, uh
想说抱歉
wants to say I'm sorry.
对哪位
To whom?
我认识的人里
Well, to the only person I know
唯一会在对话里说"哪位"的
who uses "Whom" In a conversation.
对我说抱歉 为了什么
Sorry to me? For what?
你不许为我俩曾经在一起而道歉
Don't you dare apologize for being with me.
你也不许忘记过去的事情 一件都不许忘
And don't you dare forget it, any of it.
因为我不会忘的
'Cause I won't.
-哪位 -闭嘴
- "To whom?" - Shut up.
没人接电♥话♥
No one's answering.
汉娜 斯宾塞 凯勒都不接
Hanna, Spencer, Caleb, no one.
接着打 我们得定一个地方碰头
Keep trying, we need to pick a place to meet.
我很抱歉 艾瑞亚
I'm sorry, Aria.
我们都很抱歉
We all are.
-没关系 -不 有关系
- It's okay. - No, it's not okay.
我们没有权利像那样把你拒之门外
We didn't have the right to shut you out like that.
让你从团队里消失
Vanishing you from the tribe.
这是我读高中时才会做的事情
Something I would've done in high school.
你慌了
You panicked.
人慌了的时候 行为会变回从前的样子
When people panic, they go back to old behavior.
-那是什么 -我不知道
- What is it? - I don't know.
或许跟我们无关
Maybe this is not about us.
我并不想知道
I'm not interested in finding out.
天哪 我真讨厌你
God, how I hate you.
这玩意儿没用
This thing is useless.
在这儿用卫星电♥话♥是收不到信♥号♥♥的
You couldn't get a signal out of here with a satellite phone.
梦娜
Mona?
不然还能是谁呢
Who else would it be?
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
等你呀 夏洛蒂
Waiting for you, Charlotte.
我不是夏洛蒂 我是汉娜
I'm not Charlotte, I'm Hanna.
汉娜当时不在这儿
Hanna wasn't here.
夏洛蒂在
Charlotte was.
夏洛蒂被放出来的那晚吗
The night Charlotte was released?
你打给她的那晚吗
The night you called her?
她为什么想在这儿跟你见面
Why would she want to meet you here?
因为她必须来
Because she had to.
你带了花
You brought flowers?
这是你想见我的原因吗
Is that why you wanted to see me?
用花朵迎接我回家吗
To welcome me home with flowers?
我没办法在医院里给你
I couldn't give them to you in the hospital.
艾莉森不让
Alison wouldn't let me.
你为什么想要见我
Why did you want to visit me?
和你来这儿的原因一样
The same reason you came here.
来看一下有没有需要操心的事情
To see if there was anything to worry about.
我没有去看你 但是我一直在关注你
I didn't visit, but I kept an eye on you.
我关注了你五年
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表