那人觉得有回形针太乱了
who thinks that having a paper clip is too much clutter.
-为什么是杰森 -什么
- Why Jason? - What?
你为什么觉得现在要去见杰森
Why did you feel the need to go see Jason now?
艾莉需要缓一缓
You know, Ali needed the break.
我很高兴她现在在纽约
I'm glad she's in New York.
而且你要知道否极
And you know what it's gonna get a lot worse
才能泰来
before it gets better.
所有的书上都说要到怀孕中期
You know, all the books say that the nausea lets up
才能不恶心了
in the second trimester.
我不是说她恶心的事 艾米丽
I'm not talking about barfing, Emily.
我是在说富里
I'm talking about Furey.
他铁了心要当超级警♥察♥了
He's hell bent on being super cop.
他要把玫瑰镇警局所有的
He's tryin' to solve every single cold case
悬案都破了
on the Rosewood Police blotter.
-艾米丽 你好 -你好
- Hey, Emily. - Hey.
这是怎么分类的
What's our system here?
哈里斯堡垃圾桶
A Harrisburg dumpster.
你们家要卖♥♥的东西可真是不少
You guys need to have a giant yard sale.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
我们离开的话什么都不会留下的
When we leave here we're not leaving any bits of us behind.
要一干二净
We're gone.
欢迎你来找我们
Hope you come visit.
那是什么
What's that?
拉德里疗养院的东西
Property of Radley Sanitarium.
我想这就是他们叫我回来的原因
I think this must be what they brought me home in.
是放在垃圾堆里的吗
Was that in the dumpster pile?
是的
Yeah.
或许你应该留着
Maybe you should keep it.
汉娜
现在要玩那游戏 马上
-汉娜 住手 -还有什么别的证据
- Hanna, stop. - What other evidence?
富里是什么意思
What is Furey talking about?
-AD给他寄了鼻子吗 -汉娜 呼吸
- Did A.D. Send him a nose? - Hanna breathe.
不 是你要呼吸
No, you breathe.
我们必须把游戏玩到底
We have to play the game until the end
否则那具尸体就会一块一块地
or that body is gonna end up in somebody else's hands
被寄到别人手里 而且不会是我们手里
piece by piece, and it's not gonna be ours.
我是说要再玩一次
I'm taking another turn.
好吧 规则可不是那样的
Okay, it doesn't work like that.
你要被选到才行
You have to be chosen.
-为什么一直没轮到你 -我不知道
- Why haven't you had a turn? - I don't know.
这游戏我又控制不了
I'm not in control of this game.
-那是什么 -是我
- What was that? - That was me.
抱歉我迟到了
I'm sorry I'm late.
-我错过了什么 -邀请
- What did I miss? - Ah, an invitation.
-梦娜知道游戏的事了 -为什么要告诉她
- Mona knows about the game. - But why?
因为我们需要她的帮助 艾米丽
Because we need her help, Emily.
她很聪明
She's brilliant.
我还没问她就知道答案了
She knows the answer before even I ask the question.
可问题是 你们为什么过了这么久才来问我
Well, the question is, why you waited so long to ask
对于这个问题 我不知道答案
and for that I have no answer.
等一下 梦娜 这不是真正的追查
Wait, Mona, this isn't a real pursuit.
有一具失踪的尸体
There's a missing body and--
别把重点放在那具死尸上了
Stop focusing so much on the dead body
还是关心一些这些活着的人吧
and put your attention on the live one.
怎么 难道你知道AD的身份了吗
What, you think you know who A.D. is?
我列了一份很短的名单
I have a short list,
第一个是詹娜·马歇尔
starting with Jenna Marshall
最后一个是玛丽·德雷克
and ending in Mary Drake.
好吧 我们不需要你的想法了
Okay. You know what, we don't need your theories.
而且这个游戏板上也没有你的份
And there's no piece on that board that looks like you.
我想你大概是忘了
I guess you're forgetting
你们撞死登喜路后 是谁给你们更换的
who replaced the shattered windshield
那块破碎的挡风玻璃了
once you peeled Dunhill off of it.
所以我已经是你们的从犯了
Which makes me an accessory to your crime.
如果你们觉得我会把自己的命运
And if you think I'm gonna leave my fate
交给你们这些笨蛋手里
in your fumbling hands
你们可就大错特错了
you've been smoking the drapes.
艾什莉 我 玛琳夫人
Ashley, I-- Mrs. Marin.
我不知道你已经回到镇上了
I didn't know that you were back in town already xxx
-汉娜觉得 -是的
- Hanna thinks that-- - Yeah.
我刚给她发了短♥信♥
Just texting her an update.
我们还没拥抱 你怎么样
We always skip the hug. How are you?
天哪
Oh, my God.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
-你怎么样 -很担心
- How are you? - Concerned.
-我们找个人少的地方吧 -好的
- Can we talk somewhere with little less traffic? - Yeah.
我刚才带着我的人
I just spent the last hour in a meeting
跟玫瑰镇的警♥察♥开了一个小时的会
with the Rosewood Police and my support staff.
-我应该出席吗 -不
- Was I supposed to be there? - No.
他们特别要求不要你去
They specifically asked that you not be.
你知道淹水的事吗
Do you know about this flood?
知道 我是说我听过的
Yeah. I-I mean, I heard.
可是汉娜和我跟那事绝没有关系
But Hanna and I didn't have anything to do with it.
她只是来接我
She only came to pick me up--
凯勒 富里警探一直把话题往你身上引
Caleb, Detective Furey keeps circling back to you.
他好像觉得这件事
He seems to think that this stunt
可能是为了保护汉娜
may have had something to do with protecting
和她的朋友们
Hanna and her friends.
真是这样吗
Is this true?
你离开这段时间发生了很多事
So much has happened since you've been gone.
她们只是太容易被欺负了
The girls are just easy targets.
求你了 看着我的眼睛告诉我
Please, look me in the eye and tell me
汉娜没有惹上什么麻烦
that Hanna is not in any kind of trouble.
她真的
She's not..
没有惹上麻烦
...in trouble.
希拉 那个秋千
Sheila, that-that swing
从我们买♥♥下这座房♥子时
has been hanging from that tree
就已经挂在树上了
since we bought the house.
我都不知道该怎么才能取下来
I wouldn't even know how to take it down.
整棵树吗
The whole tree?
我过后打给你
I'll call you back.
好的
Okay.
拿的什么
Whoa, what are those?
你说你忘记吃饭了
Well, you had mentioned you'd forgotten to eat
我想你家的柜子应该都清空了
and I figured your cabinets were already empty.
我们只是把调味品扔了
Oh, we only tossed condiments
不过还是很感谢你 亲爱的
but that's so sweet of you, honey, thank you.
我还有一个柜子就收拾好了 然后吃饭
I have one more closet to tackle before we take a dinner break.
跟我们一起吗
Will you join us?
不了 我得走了
Oh, no, actually, I-I really can't stay.
那就下次吧
Another time then.
你和我一样很生气吗
So, you as ticked off as I am?
生什么气
About what?
梦娜
About Mona.
汉娜不应该把她牵扯进来
Hanna should not have pulled her in any of this.
是的 我也说不好
Yeah. I mean, I don't know.
她能帮忙 可能有她的观点
She can help, it might be nice
蓝牙配对
会更有帮助
to have a different perspective.
她的观点已经过时了
Her perspective is wart.
玛丽不应该在名单上
She needs to take Mary off of her list.
可能你说得对
Yeah, you're probably right. She should.
-你需要这个吗 -不需要 谢了
- Do you need this? - No. But, thanks.
-我得走了 -有什么事吗
- Actually, I got to go. - Oh, why. What's up?
-婚礼的事 -是的
- More wedding stuff? - Yeah.
来宾名单的事快把以斯拉搞疯了
Ezra is flipping out about the guest list.
-回见 -好的 再见
- I'll see you. - Okay. Bye.
谢谢
Thank you.
妈
Mom?
下楼的时候再拿点胶带
Hey, when you come down will you bring some more tape with you?
你为什么要打给我
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表