美少女的谎言
第六季 第一集
《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"
A黑进了押送车的电脑系统
"A" hacked into the van's computer system
并且控制了车的遥控装置
and took remote control of the vehicle.
有件事得告诉你
There's something you need to know.
可发现的蓝牙设备
V_海斯汀_移♥动♥电♥话♥987
有点厌倦总是在怀念梦娜了
Getting a little tired of memorializing Mona.
你的意思是说这个世界没有她会更好吗
Are you saying that the world's better off without her?
怎么...
What the..
妈
Mom!
我们知道A的事了
We know about A.
这个A杀了我妈妈和梦娜
This A killed my mom and Mona.
你不是艾莉森
You're not Alison.
每天晚上总发电机都会准时关闭
Every night the main generator shuts down like clockwork.
备用电源要在三分钟之后才能起作用
It takes exactly three minutes for the backup power to kick in.
那边是出口 但必须得爬上去才行
That's the way out, but you have to climb up.
走廊尽头有一扇大铁门
There's a steel door in the hall
像储藏室一样密封着
and it's sealed like a vault.
游戏室里的积木拼出了一个名字 查尔斯
The blocks in the playroom spelled out a name "Charles."
A在重现已经举办过的毕业舞会吗
A is recreating a prom we already had?
如果我们用楼梯
What if we use the staircase
为艾莉装饰一个可以隆重登场的入口呢
to make a grand entrance for Ali?
货车就在那
That's where the van is.
这是以前的坎贝尔农场
This is the old Campbell Farm.
全部搜查过了
We've searched the entire property,
这里没人
there's no one here.
那这个地方在哪里
Then where is this place?
你应该站在台上的 查尔斯
You should be standing up here, Charles.
-动手 -我们走
- Now. - 'Let's go!'
要跟你妹妹说晚安吗 要给她个吻吗
Wanna say goodnight to your sister with a little kiss?
-是你吗 查尔斯 -斯宾塞
- Is that you, Charles? - Spencer?
斯宾塞 你在哪里
Spencer, where are you?
快 我们走 快快快
Hurry, let's go. Let's go, let's go, let's go. Go, go.
快走
Come on ,guys!
-快点 快跑 -快
- Come on! Let's go! - Hurry!
快
Go!
闲人勿进
天哪
Oh, my God.
我们仍然没逃出去
We're still trapped.
可以爬出去 我们走
We can climb it. Let's go.
站住
Stop!
警告 电围网
危险 一万伏高压
我们出不去了
There's no way out.
我不要回去了
I-I'm not going back down there.
闲人勿进
虽然你可能是个男的 但仍然是个贱♥人♥
You maybe a dude but you're still a bitch.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 在里面的时候我离查尔斯很近了
You guys, in the vault, I was so close to Charles
近到能感觉到他的呼吸
I could feel his breath.
你有认出他的什么吗
Was there anything about him that you recognized?
-比如气味 -她又不是詹娜
- A smell? - She's not Jenna.
不知道 我无法确定
I don't know, I can't pinpoint it
但有一样我真觉得很熟悉
but there was something that was really familiar.
你是指他的行动方式吗
You mean like the way he moved?
不是 是...
No, it was..
就像你跟笔友或表亲
Like when you meet a pen-pal or like a cousin
或者你小时候认识的人见面
or somebody that you knew when you were really little.
你是说你以为自己对查尔斯了解甚少
So you're saying you think you know Charles a little
但你却觉得对他很熟悉吗
but you feel like you know him a lot?
我无法解释 就是...就是一种感觉
I can't explain, it was just.. It was just a feeling.
今晚外面会很冷的
It's gonna get cold out here tonight.
大家觉得这是哪里
Where do you think we are?
我们不...
We don't..
我们不知道在这里待了多久 所以
We don't know how long we were out before we got here, so...
我们现在可能到亚马逊丛林里了
We could be in the Amazon right now.
不 我们在新罕布♥什♥尔北部
No, we are in the northern Hampshire.
那是下弦月
That's the waning moon.
我只是"夸张"了一下
I was saying that "feciciously".
那甚至不是一个词 汉娜
Well, that's even not a letter of word, Hanna.
我的天
Oh my God.
这个篱笆就像一个巨大的避雷圈
This fence is like a giant lagging rod.
你想让我们在这里被雷焦吗
You're gonna let us fried out here?
一个人不吃东西可以活多久
How long can a person live without food?
三个礼拜
Three weeks.
但没喝水的话又另当别论
But water's a different story.
有些人不喝水只能活几天
Some people can only go a few days without it.
如果你不再觉得饿或者渴
You know you're dying when you're not hungry
就是快死了
or thirsty anymore.
那是你的器官都衰竭了
It means your organs are shutting down.
我的器官们肯定还没
Mine are definitely working.
我非常渴 我都想喝自己的尿了
I'm so thirsty, I'm seriously considering drinking my own pee.
我现在可以吞一块尿液冰块
I can totally suck on a pee ice cube right now.
我愿意去舔护裆上的汗
I'd lick sweat of a jockstrap.
好吧 艾米丽 你赢了
Okay, Emily, you win.
我不知道我还能撑多久了
I don't know how much longer I can handle this.
你可以坚持住的 艾瑞亚
You can handle it, Aria.
我们都可以
We all can.
[法]早安 [英]早安 [西]早安
'Bonjour. Good morning. Buenos dias.'
请进入亮灯的走道
'Please enter and follow the lighted pathway.'
我害怕留在这里
I mean, I-I'm afraid to stay up here
但要我回去也会吓死我
but I'm also scared to death to go back there.
请进入亮灯的走道
'Please enter and follow the lighted pathway.'
你在这里待得最久 梦娜
You've been here the longest, Mona.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
或许之前是对我们的惩罚
Maybe this was our punishment.
现在对我们的怒气已经消了
Maybe it's not mad at us anymore.
我们别走散了
Let's all stick together.
绝对不能
Always.
这是什么鬼
What the hell?
梦娜 梦娜
Mona! Mona!
梦娜
Mona!
梦娜
Mona!
汉娜
Hanna.
这是医院吗
Is this a hospital?
更像是太平间
Looks more like a morgue.
我觉得有人要从我眼窝
It feels like somebody's ripping my brain out
把我的脑袋挖出来
through my eye sockets.
他们对我们做了什么
What did they do to us?
-谢天谢地 -怎么了
- Thank God. - What?
我有一刹那还以为A要割我们的器官
I thought for a second A harvested our organs.
艾米丽 那我们就死了
Emily, we'd be dead.
一个人只需要一颗肾
You only need one kidney.
我觉得A想制♥造♥我们已死的景象
Hey, guys, I think A wanted to make us look dead
以此告知我们的家人
to send a message to our families.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这样他们就不会来找我们了
So they'd stop looking for us.
阿司匹林 果汁
Aspirin? Juice?
梦娜 这究竟是怎么回事
Mona, what the hell is going on?
我们怎么了
What happened to us?
我告诉过你别那么叫我了 汉娜
I've asked not to call me that ever again, Hanna.
那个贱♥人♥在我眼里已经死了
That bitch is dead to me.
好吧 艾莉...
Okay, Ali..
艾莉 你知道A对我们做了什么吗
Ali, do you know what A did to us?
我们好害怕
We're scared.
我也很害怕
I'm scared too.
我们在这里多久了
How long have we been here?
我们昏迷多久了
How long were we unconscious?
只有几个小时
Only a few hours.
之前我一直在自己的房♥间 我只知道这些
I've been in my room until now. That's all I know.
你确定就只知道这些吗
Are you sure that's all you know?
请回到房♥间 找到属于自己的惊喜
Please return to your rooms and find your surprises.
不
No.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表