詹娜还蒙在鼓里 这不可能是真的
Jenna is wandering around in the dark. This can't be real.
诺埃尔死了 但还有人没被抓住
Noel's dead, but somebody else is out there.
没被抓住 而且很疯狂
Out there and just as crazy.
你觉得詹娜和诺埃尔是为别人做事
You think Jenna and Noel were working for somebody else?
或者詹娜和诺埃尔自己想出这些变♥态♥的计划
Or Jenna and Noel had a twisted scheme all their own
而我们却错误地把他们当成了AD
and we mistakenly assumed that they were A.D.
莎拉说我们的目标是一致的
Sara said we were all looking for the same thing.
-里面有什么 -我们在等你来再看
- What's inside? - We were waiting for you.
天哪 你们不用这样的
Oh, golly, you didn't have to do that.
撒谎精们的挽歌♥
家
听
Listen.
秘密通道
栩栩如生
Wow, indeed.
欢迎来到玫瑰镇
姐♥妹♥们♥
Guys.
游戏结束
贱♥人♥们
我还是觉得把它扔到壁炉里吧
I still say we throw it in the fireplace.
往上面倒点白兰地 把它烧光
Pour some brandy over it and flambe the thing.
可能是诺埃尔在去盲人学校前做的
Maybe this is something Noel set up before the blind school.
诺埃尔不可能想出这些
Noel couldn't have come up with this.
而詹娜没有能力做到
And Jenna wouldn't have been able to build it.
斯宾塞 玛丽·德雷克
Spencer, Mary Drake--
玛丽·德雷克是个骗子
Mary Drake is a liar.
我妈妈明天回家后就能证明了
My mom will prove that when she gets home tomorrow.
既然我们是根据富里警探给的名字查的
Since we are on a first name basis with Detective Furey
为什么不直接把这个交给他呢
why don't we just turn this thing over to him?
你知道这样做的后果的
Well, you know how that works.
如果我们把这事告诉了警♥察♥
We turn this in to the police, it'll blow up
你还没把它搬上车它就没了
before you can get it in the car.
-他想要我们跟他玩玩 -不 艾米
- He wants us to play him. - No, Em.
是他想要跟我们玩玩
He wants to play with us.
游戏结束
Endgame.
也就是说没什么可玩的了
It means that there's only a few pieces left to play.
那就都结束了
Then it's all over.
我们该做什么
What do we do?
现在 什么也不做
Right now, we don't do anything.
你还订着婚呢
Speaking of someone who's been through an engagement
你们俩肯定会好的
you two are gonna be fine.
你知道吗 我并不觉得好
You know what, I don't feel fine.
我感觉我要吐了
I feel like I need to throw up.
而且又出现了这个桌游
And then this board game..
太过分了
This is too much.
艾瑞亚
Aria..
他在飞机上一直想跟妮可谈
He tried to talk to Nicole on the plane
但是没成功
but he couldn't.
你担心他没有跟她说书的事
Are you afraid he hasn't told her about the book.
我担心他没有跟她说我们的事
I'm afraid that he hasn't told her about us.
以斯拉有没有说推迟婚礼的事
Well, did Ezra say he wanted to postpone the wedding?
我们没说这个
We didn't talk about it.
那就继续原计划
So then proceed with plan A.
什么意思
Meaning what?
艾瑞亚 你要继续计划你的婚礼
Aria, you're gonna plan this wedding
而且要一直等着他
and it's going to be waiting for him
直到他跟妮可告别
while he says goodbye to Nicole.
相信我 他会跟她告别的
And trust me, he will say goodbye to her.
运动部主管 挺新鲜
Athletic supervisor. That's new.
他们是给佩奇新设立的这个职位吗
Did they invent that job just for Paige?
应该不是吧
I don't think so.
是你让学校聘用她的吗
Did you ask the school to hire her?
不 他们肯定是想要我们两个
No. They must have wanted both of us.
对大家都有好处
Lucky for everybody.
你今晚不会有事吧
Are you gonna be okay tonight?
你指的是什么事
Depends on what you mean by okay.
怀孕了 被跟踪 破产了 一个人
Pregnant, stalked, broke, alone.
如果这样也算没事的话 那就没事了
I mean, if that's okay, then I'm your girl.
艾莉 你不是一个人
Ali, you're not alone.
那你觉得我应该跟别人说
So, you think I should tell the others?
我不是说她们 我是说我自己
I wasn't talkin' about them. I was talkin' about me.
这不是你的问题
This isn't your problem.
还记得我那晚说的吗
Remember what I said the other night?
我支持你 无论你的决定是什么
I support you, whatever you decide.
听我说 已经很晚了
Look, it's late.
我明天早晨还要早起
I have to get up early in the morning.
好的
Right.
-晚安 -晚安
- Night. - Goodnight.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-我们还活着 -是的
- We're alive. - Yeah.
诺埃尔的事很不幸
It's too bad about Noel.
不 也未必
Well, no, not really.
-我能看看吗 -随意
- May I? - Go for it.
你真是这方面的天才
You were always so good at this.
克劳迪亚不要你简直太混了
Claudia was a jerk for letting you go.
克劳迪亚就是个混♥蛋♥
Claudia was generally a jerk.
你会把这个提交到
Are you gonna submit it
费城的后起之秀比赛吗
to the Philadelphia up-and-comer competition?
不 我还差得远呢
No, I mean, I'm no where near that level.
汉娜 你的作品集很出色
Hanna, you have a solid portfolio
而且我也看过你的衣柜
and I've seen your closet.
我只是设计的好
So I have good designs.
可汉娜·玛琳算什么
But who the hell is Hanna Marin?
只要找对了人
You dress the right person
没人会要求看你的简历
no one will ask to see your resume.
你所需要的是一个有商业价值的人
All you need is a body with some marquee value.
是啊 可那些不是从树上长出来的
Yeah, well, those don't grow on trees.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
我有一个好主意
I have a scathingly brilliant idea.
不要离开本市
Don't leave town.
电影里警♥察♥都是这么说的
That's what the police say in all the movies.
-你相信我吗 -有的时候
- Do you trust me? - Sometimes.
这次就是该相信我的时候
Make this one of those times.
-胳膊怎么样了 -酸痛
- How's the arm? - It's stiff.
-你真幸运 -也许吧
- You were lucky. - Yeah, I guess so.
你跟托比说过话了吗
Have you talked to Toby?
没有
No.
我觉得 他最不需要的就是前女友
I mean, the last thing he needs is an old girlfriend
搅乱他的生活
complicating his life.
你知道阿彻·登喜路认识
Did you know that Archer Dunhill was acquainted
詹娜·马歇尔和诺埃尔·卡恩吗
with Jenna Marshall and Noel Kahn?
不知道
No.
他们在他假扮罗林斯医生的时候就认识他了
They knew him when he was pretending to be Dr. Rollins.
我们看了探访记录
We've checked the visiting records.
你仍然觉得他已经逃出国了吗
Do you still think that he's out of the country?
我觉得是有人在法国
I think somebody's in France.
但我不认为那人是登喜路先生
I'm starting to think it's not Mr. Dunhill.
詹娜·马歇尔
进行中的案件
-你能认出来吗 -能
- You recognize this? - Yeah.
就是那把詹娜·马歇尔打我的枪
It's the gun that Jenna Marshall shot me with.
你确定你看到她手里拿的是这把枪
And you're certain that you saw this gun in her hand.
是
Yes.
为什么
Why?
因为这是把点45的枪
Because this is a .45,
打中你的是把点22的枪
and you were shot with a .22.
我看到从你肩膀取出的子弹了
I saw the bullet they took out of your shoulder.
你的意思是有两个人
Are you saying that there were
开枪打我
two people who were shooting at me?
不是 我是说有两把枪
No, I'm saying there were two guns.
一把还未找到
One of which is still missing.
就像是詹娜·马歇尔和玛丽·德雷克
Just like Jenna Marshall and Mary Drake.
斯宾塞还没和托比联♥系♥过吗
Toby still hasn't heard from Spencer?
没有 我能理解
No. I understand.
我是说 我跟他说话也就能
I mean, I could barely even talk to him without sounding
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表